Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense (2554 Views)

Front Page: Confession Time Guys..... Please Dont Take It Personal / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
I'm always angry when I hear that a guy sponsor his girlfriend education like wtf! when she's not even your wife? like what the hell is wrong with you?

I can remember vividly back then in school when my brother's friend sponsored his girlfriend education, this girl was never grateful but was sleeping around with guys in campus, when I called him on phone and explained everything to him, he never believed me not until he found out himself, to think this was the same girl he was planning to marry? the same girl he gave everything she wants because he's from a well to do family, when he found out himself he was not himself, he felt totally heartbroken and used.

don't sponsor any girl's education if she's not your wife or you will regret it, campus girls are one of the cheapest to date, if you like don't listen.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Liliantalks: 1:25pm On May 02, 2020
All these story don tire me

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Liliantalks: 1:27pm On May 02, 2020
Op is it ur money ,, Guys will keep paying their gf school fees , nothing will change that

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Bartork(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2020
Relax bro

Somethings will never change

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by donbachi(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
And what if she dumps u as a wife,after u must have trained her in university..upto 2nd degree...leave dat mata.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by DopeDrugDealer(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2020
Bro there must be a balance. How will the world be balanced if everyone is smart like us? How will the girls have a decent education if those men aren't Simps? How will the new generations learn if there are no true stories like yours up there?

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by stanliwise(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I'm always angry when I hear that a guy sponsor his girlfriend education like wtf! when she's not even your wife? like what the hell is wrong with you?

I can remember vividly back then in school when my brother's friend sponsored his girlfriend education, this girl was never grateful but was sleeping around with guys in campus, when I called him on phone and explained everything to him, he never believed me not until he found out himself, to think this was the same girl he was planning to marry? the same girl he gave everything she wants because he's from a well to do family, when he found out himself he was not himself, he felt totally heartbroken and used.

don't sponsor any girl's education if she's not your wife or you will regret it, campus girls are one of the cheapest to date, if you like don't listen.

Oga mind your business

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 02, 2020
the guy is a mumu.as for me if a girl approaches me for money for school fees and house rent i will ask her if she has no parents

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Justbehave(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2020
My cousin did it and the girl left him to marry another guy. He almost committed sucide if not that some people where monitoring him.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by AfroKnight: 4:47pm On May 02, 2020
Only foôls pay their girlfriends’ school fees. The stories never change. She will end up servicing one of her schoolmates. Or she would dump him after graduating. Maybe it’s one corper that would snatch her the first week of camp with bushmeat and palmwine.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Babythicksme17(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2020
Well said,go and meet your grandfather or your father to sponsor your education. cheesy

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
Only foôls pay their girlfriends’ school fees. The stories never change. She will end up servicing one of her schoolmates. Or she would dump him after graduating. Maybe it’s one corper that would snatch her the first week of camp with bushmeat and palmwine.
The thing tire me o.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Oga mind your business
This one don't have common sense, get the hell off my mention.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
Liliantalks:
Op is it ur money ,, Guys will keep paying their gf school fees , nothing will change that
It's only a stupid fool that will do something like that, guys are now getting wise now, no bitch deserves a man sweat, unless if she's his sister, wife or relation.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
the guy is a mumu.as for me if a girl approaches me for money for school fees and house rent i will ask her if she has no parents
True talk

it's only a fool that will sponsor his girlfriend's education, when he knows her parent is still alive.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
Justbehave:
My cousin did it and the girl left him to marry another guy. He almost committed sucide if not that some people where monitoring him.
I hope he's still fine? at least he has learnt from his mistakes, am sure he won't try it again.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
Kingrexyl:
True talk

it's only a fool that will sponsor his girlfriend's education, when he knows her parent is still alive.
there was one even near my side then..dude took rat poison cos the girl he sponsored in school married another man.if not that he was rushed to a teaching hospital na another thing im ppl for dey yarn.anyway he survived the ordeal and became a pastor afterwards.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by stanliwise(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This one don't have common sense, get the hell off my mention.
abeg how e dey do you for body. So it is this your nonsense rant on Nairaland that would stop people from sponsoring their girlfriend?

So what do you say about those that it has worked out for?

You lots feel so comfortable to tell people how to live their life thinking you’re helping them.

You should be advicing guys on how to consider their options when they think they wanna sponsor their lovers not picking decisions for them. It ain’t cool and I guess you don’t understand it implications.

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Justbehave(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I hope he's still fine? at least he has learnt from his mistakes, am sure he won't try it again.
The guy is ok now Got married to another lady.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
there was one even near my side then..dude took rat poison cos the girl he sponsored in school married another man.if not that he was rushed to a teaching hospital na another thing im ppl for dey yarn.anyway he survived the ordeal and became a pastor afterwards.
Lol Baba done give him life to Christ, the truth is that some will still not listen, am just tired of some guys.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2020
Justbehave:
The guy is ok now Got married to another lady.
Good for him, thank God he didn't kill himself because it's really painful.

girls of these days are nothing to write home about, most of them are just trash.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by drmikeadams(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:

grin grin. If u like shout from now till tomorrow plenty men go still mumu till Jesus Comes if at all him go come
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
rubbish thread!
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
stinking post!

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 1:15pm On May 04, 2020
yamayama reasoning!

Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by MedicH: 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
Great researcher made an impressive list of the simpls in nairaland and i couldn't agree less. Those men are on the path to great loss.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Osek(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Kingrexyl post=89101218]I'm always angry when I hear that a guy sponsor his girlfriend education like wtf! when she's not even your wife? like what the hell is wrong with you?

[/quote
Inside life... No matter how u talk am op some idiot guys will still do this... Campus babes na Dem easy pass but anyways d guy sef na ode thinking the babe will be loyal
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Osek post=89174598][/quote]Lol true bro, if they like they shouldn't listen, I've already passed my message, if they don't listen nah them go hear am.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2020
MedicH:
Great researcher made an impressive list of the simpls in nairaland and i couldn't agree less. Those men are on the path to great loss.
A very great loss, I really pity those that are still doing it.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Kingrexyl(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin. If u like shout from now till tomorrow plenty men go still mumu till Jesus Comes if at all him go come
Nah them sabi, thank God I've already passed my message.
Re: It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:43pm On May 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:

There's totally nothing wrong with those guys settling there bills
The only problem is that they are doing it for the wrong ladiess.

This Boy Is Up For Adoption / "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? / Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong?