Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. (2774 Views)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Many Women Post Their Sexy Twerking Videos On Twitter. Users React [watch Video] / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Alexgman1(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2021
If sex workers made so much in a season & decides to post or upload their customers pictures online to appreciate & to thank them for their patronage, will you be safe,

1 Like

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by habsydiamond(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Condom sef no safe reach me...

2 Likes

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Oluromantic: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
I respect that profession. Very discreet and respectful

3 Likes

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
I believe prostitutes are the only sincere people in the world, they let you know straight up how it's gonna go down

but I'll be safe Shatongue

1 Like

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let them go ahead cheesy
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by paulolee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
na which kain rough play be dt...some business are better kept private...
u no know say na because of the privacy and because of the fact say them no fit cast good business naim make married men and even pastors de patronize them?

1 Like

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Alexgman1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:
u no know say na because of the privacy and because of the fact say them no fit cast good business naim make married men and even pastors de patronize them?
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Alexgman1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:
I smell fear
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Alexgman1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
Condom sef no safe reach me...
Are u sure?
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Alexgman1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
I respect that profession. Very discreet and respectful
See ur mouth like respectful

1 Like

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Alexgman1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
I believe prostitutes are the only sincere people in the world, they let you know straight up how it's gonna go down

Flex dem and no pay dia money dem u go knw.
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

For the mula is the formula
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by mobo76503: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
:I respect that profession. Very discreet and respectfulSee ur mouth like respectful
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by padi94(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Table breaking
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by chubinwa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
it is against the ethics of the business and also contradicts their oath of allegiance
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by habsydiamond(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Alexgman1:
Are u sure?
99.9%

Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Alexgman1:
Flex dem and no pay dia money dem u go knw.
lol omor as u no plan to pay Dem after u suppose don dig ur grave keep nagrin
Re: If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
I will b waiting for such a day, I will just make enuf popcorn � to go round with my fellow observers

(1) (Reply)

Big Ass Lady Dances Seductively For Her Small-sized Lover (Video) / How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? / Guys, What's The Types Of Vaginas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.