Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees (57233 Views)

Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) / Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Jasongucci: 2:35pm On May 02, 2020
It's time to start multiple streams of income. Have u have heard about RAGP? Wassap me on 08064445090 and find out hw it works.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Drizzy5001(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2020
He doesn't owe anybody any explanations for sacking his employees, but at least he should have waited after the Ramadan , before sacking them, I really pity those staffs , wey get family and rent to pay.

Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Strech(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 this is the link. If you haven't voted. Click and show some love.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Rexymania(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2020
Where will they start from?
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:40pm On May 02, 2020
piggyyeaster:
And some idiots from that side want us to atikulate in 2019
They will be viewing this thread like this without any comment

Hahaha just name one business buhari has successfully manage
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by akpunda86: 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

oga, you can visit my topic and confirm from it.. I Don't play pranks

I know just mention members ill bow for u
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by dododawa1: 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
ATIKU not getting FG money like before again
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by ehardetola(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
Dont give any excuse because the company still belongs to Atiku.The global economic meltdown is everywhere.

They want us to see Atiku as bad person
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by mamatwiny(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
Effects of Covid 19.From now on, any salary you receive, Thank God and hold it tight. Spend on only the needful.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by nedekid: 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
kikero:
It's difficult to run a broadcasting company in Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder how our private broadcasters survive. Advertising perhaps.
Meanwhile some kangaroo wants to borrow $500m to invest in Nta without telling us the magic Nta will use to pay back the loan. Ie Nta that cannot survive without gov intervention will now swallow 500m usd and miraculously will be profitable to pay back.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Emann1000(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
When I said Atiku had no idea about this.. A phuul here was quoting me anyhow.. I just kept mute cos those ignorant of how LLC works can only make noise.. They don't know the system
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by alphaRego01(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2020
Lifedonor:
Brothers and sis ladies and gents brave up for the unfolding events from now onwards..

Things will get messy.. Pls build up your security and be at alert...

For those of us who would be alive after this time

Pls know that it was just by God's mercies. And for those who won't make it .. We will all meet at the end

grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by jeff1607(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
no one is shouting self employment anymore
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Bimpe29: 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
The intention and/or reasons might be good for the growth and survival of the company, but the timing was really inappropriate for the commemoration of worked day.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Sososo(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2020
No reason is reasonable at this time
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by subcbouy: 3:15pm On May 02, 2020
piggyyeaster:
And some idiots from that side want us to atikulate in 2019
They will be viewing this thread like this without any comment
haha sista Commuters will soon shortly, stay turned.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by zedegit: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
Zchi1052:
restructuring exercise for this kind harsh weather
Make some people de fear God nah
Of all other times u no restructure na now
The rich have no conscious

No conscious?

Music:

I have a conscious
You don't have a conscious
I said I have a conscious
Oga, you don't have a conscious

Conscious, Conscious
Conscious, Conscious, Conscious
Conscious, Conscious
Conscious, Conscious, Conscious

Nairaland has a conscious
Do they have a conscious?
puski has a conscious
Does he have a conscious?

Somebody should send me Naira Marley or Olamide number.
This song is a hit!

Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Adakintroy2: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
If them sack you this period. Go find handwork. Cus God know say company before them.go start to hire full go reach next yr.

Prolock down, make una go interview those weh them sack now if Corona fear still DE their mind.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by subcbouy: 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
Hypocrisy won't let Nigeria grow.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Chirowman(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
the worst thing to happen to a man na see finish.we are talking of covid19 lock down set in now you wake to see sack letter .hunger will just be staring at you anyhow to the married men God is your strengths ,depression will never be your portions.this will surely be over to those who lost their jobs the best is coming.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by pasol4real(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2020
nurez305:
You owe nobody any reason to disengage your workers
Ignorance at its peak
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by humilitypays(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2020
Nigerians are really senseless sha, they refused to elect Atiku a man that created jobs for thousands of Nigerians and rather preferred to elect a cow herder who does not employ anybody aside foreign mercenaries he and his Miyeti Allah group hires once in a while to help them kill vulnerable farmers that stop them from using their farm produce to feed their cows, and this same people expect Nigeria to be great as they prepare to vote in another Mafia El Rufai who pays foreign killers to kill Southern Kaduna people for stopping Fulani herdsmen from using their farm as cow feed angry
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Immaculate090: 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
If ATIKU that Obasanjo said can pay Nigerian populace 1m and still be a millionaire, can sack people due to economic situation of the country, what will small small private do?

May we never be counted among the loosers but gainers at this pandemic period in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Dreampaul9765: 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
see below
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by ddooskie(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
akpunda86:

Wow

So far over 100 Nairalanders are benefiting from my teachings and are earning free of charge now.

Kindly share the link to your teaching, I'd like to start benefitting too, thanks.
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by SaintLucia: 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
kikero:

Actually, the loans Buhari has been taking....are in a way indirectly for salaries.

Also, during the Jona admin, Nigeria needed oil at $122 in 2015 to run a budget without borrowing. By 2017 it was $139 , now it is $135 per barrel. Those are our breakeven prices. That's why Jonathan was borrowing, and why Buhari has to, and will borrow. The price of oil isn't high enough for our needs.
Continue to defend rubbish. Yar'Adua left $58 billion in our foreign reserve before he died, Jonathan met that money and still sold crude oil as high as $140 per barrel yet nothing to show throughout his six years only for him to leave the same foreign reserve for Buhari at $28 billion without adding anything except numerous debts and contracts that have been awarded, paid for without any execution and you are here trying to justify rubbish. The price of crude oil has never gone to $70 per barrel since Buhari came to power, some of us remembered how the Niger Delta Avengers were blowing up the oil pipelines even when the price of crude oil was $20 per barrel and yet Buhari wasn't owning any federal government staffs and still went ahead to bail out many states that couldn't pay their workers salaries. The present administration is borrowing for physical projects which you and I can see unless you want to be bias by telling me that the Second Niger bridge currently underconstruction, the Mambilla power project, the Shiroro hydro power project which he started in 1984 but abandoned by previous government are audio or the railway revolution, the numerous roads construction across the country are audio. The choice is yours whether to accept or not good day.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by Adblg0610: 4:28pm On May 02, 2020
reyscrub:
Example of propose action if elected
Nigerians have fortunately dodged a bullet with the loss suffered by Atiku Abubakar during the 2019 Presidential elections.
So,this is the ill-conceived RESTRUCTURING Atiku and PDP had actually intended to unleash on Nigerians,had it been they had criminally rigged their way to power. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by ofiko123(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
See wetin COVID-19 lockdown cause..
Re: Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees by sleemomymy: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
nurez305:
You owe nobody any reason to disengage your workers
You are too myopic. Do you know how many people are depending on these that are sacked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.