Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 (6615 Views)

New School PHYSICS PDF Download| Get Physics Textbook Now / 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2020
drake2:
PN Okeke and Ababio made Physics and Chemistry so sweet and easy to pass. I had A2 and A1 respectively in both subjects.

How long did it take both Men to indegenize these subjects?

May God bless them both!
A2 kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by VillageHead: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
Op no even take style put the cover of the text book make people like me wey study for Canada see am

HBD prof!
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by drake2(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
A2 kwa?

Yep, A2 was a WAEC grade in 1994.
What is it now?

2 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by leonard002(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
His wife is a professor too
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by engrAAS: 6:25pm On May 02, 2020
i think Okeke try better than Anyankoha in terms of calculation but in terms of explanation NEW SCHOOL PHYSICS BY ANYANKOHA all the way

by the way HBD sir, much respect

1 Like

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
drake2:

Yep, A2 was a WAEC grade in 1994. What is it now?
it's now B2
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Melchizzedek: 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday to you Sir
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Uyi168: 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
jesmond3945:
not true. Anyakoha is the best. He used pictures and made definitions very simple. PN was so compressed and hard to read.
Thought I was the only one that noticed this...
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by engrchykae(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
drake2:
PN Okeke and Ababio made Physics and Chemistry so sweet and easy to pass. I had A2 and A1 respectively in both subjects.

How long did it take both Men to indegenize these subjects?

May God bless them both!
that will usher the beginning of African exploits in science
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by engrchykae(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
jesmond3945:
not true. Anyakoha is the best. He used pictures and made definitions very simple. PN was so compressed and hard to read.
I used stan physics.
Nonsense textbook until I found love in anyakoha

1 Like

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by mzfash1(f): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
*Mtn data available promo!!!!!!*

✅1gb = ₦330
✅2g = ₦660
✅3gb = ₦990
✅4gb = ₦1320
✅5gb = ₦1650

*Validity: 1+month*

� *Instant delivery*
� *instant GTB or Access payment*
� *Tested and trusted*
� *For easy access click the link below*

https:///2349037916461?text=Hello%2Cpls%20I%20need%20data%20bundle
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 02, 2020
Ctorch:
Author of Senior Secondary School Physics Professor P.N Okeke turns 78

Lalasticlala
I am looking for that book
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Aguemma(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
Happy Birthday sir. your book really touched life's though I prefer Nelkon and Essential physics
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by uche06: 7:31pm On May 02, 2020
Very True,I enjoyed the pictures and they way he used to convey his instruction,it was more interesting and he covered more areas than PN Okeke
jesmond3945:

1 Like

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Martinez39s(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday. In other news, I prefer Anyakoha's New School Physics. grin I read that book from cover to cover. grin
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by nairaman66(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
nigerdoncast:
Name the Topic of His Physics textbook you liked most.

mine is WAVES

Laws of motion!!
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Happy birthday. In other news, I prefer Anyakoha's New School Physics. grin I read that book from cover to cover. grin
madd!!! are you still at the university or you don graduate?
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by nairaman66(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2020
Martinez39s:

Back in Sec. school we were combining Anyakoha and P.N Okeke together. Physics was such interesting subject second to Chemistry.. Anyone remember Ababio?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Alexaonfleek: 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
His wife is also a professor
yeah I think she too has a textbook.
On food and nutrition or home economics I can't remember which
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by ServantsOfTruth: 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by micfoley: 7:50pm On May 02, 2020
God bless this man. I started enjoying physics the day l started reading his text books. In fact I almost decided to do engineering cos i became a champ in physics by the time we got to ss3
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by ocha88(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2020
A great man indeed, wish you more of this day
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by kalufelix(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
I fight with my physics teacher almost everyday... After physics we go still jam for maths... Oboy no be small opposition o..
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by owolabiza(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2020
Not forgetting Lamlad physics / Essential Physics( simplified physics).
PN OKEKE was a great one too.
happy birthday sir..
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Golan007: 8:12pm On May 02, 2020
Though I was more a Nelkon student, I sometimes used P.N Okeke's textbook and I have to say he did a good job.

Many more years sir.
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Sufisunni: 8:21pm On May 02, 2020
PN Okeke those days, omg! Happy birthday prof!
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by arinzos(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
yeah I think she too has a textbook.
On food and nutrition or home economics I can't remember which
The Wife na Also Professor of physics na.

Happy birthday to him.
I no Like physics but i no Hate Physics too. grin

Newton's Law of Motion na my best topic
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Stanweezy(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir, what about his colleague MW Anyakoha
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by janedonez(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday prof. Age gracefully
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2020
Hayzed0601:
Happy birthday Prof.
But Anyakoha and the Science physics (those two ehn),they are the best coolHappy birthday Prof.
But Anyakoha and the Science physics (those two ehn),they are the best
They co-authored the book tho!
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2020
engrchykae:
I used stan physics.
Nonsense textbook until I found love in anyakoha
You don't like 'Nelkon and Parker'?? undecided
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Martinez39s(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2020
nairaman66:

Back in Sec. school we were combining Anyakoha and P.N Okeke together. Physics was such interesting subject second to Chemistry.. Anyone remember Ababio?? grin
I loved Ababio's Chemistry textbook. I didn't read the Chapter on Phosphorus since it wasn't in my syllabus, and I didn't read most of the hard metal part. The book is solid. I enjoyed the Organic Chemistry part the most. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review Of JAMB 2015 Literature Here, "The Last Days At Forcados College" / 10 Strange Places On Earth That Scientists Have Struggled To Understand / Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.