Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (36436 Views)

May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by tete7000(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2020
Employers ought to understand that interstate travel ban will affect some of their workers.
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Lifediary: 5:56pm On May 02, 2020
Wahala dey o. Wetin corona no see go for virus now. It is well o. Baba God go see us through. Make una relax and wet una appetite with this dance meme video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_qL-hxOX40
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
Ko le werk... we that live in border town nko?

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
Have you given them food wey dem go chop cool
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by SIRKAY98(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
No woryy.some of you no know road inside ogun...oyapa+ will enter lag..let bet it with phone charger
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by joyandfaith: 6:07pm On May 02, 2020
litathom:
E don happen. Honestly, the whole interstate lockdown is false, policemen, soldiers, civil defence and road safety collects 500 from any car or bus entering Ibadan.

big scam. they will say they are essential travellers.

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2020
These are very difficult times o..
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by sweetkev(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
West2019:
WHERE IS OUR VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO?
In isolation undecided

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Damseldammie(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2020
This is more serious than what I think...
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by CasNova: 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
Hmn.

Keep safe, stay alive.
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:22pm On May 02, 2020
funny. see how ogun residents working in lagos will storm lagos on monday.
Asif u want them to get sacked

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Lisaint(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
This is even better

But sir
What's the provision for workers living in Ogun state and working in Lagos

Why can't this people Suspend NURTW ticketing for now?
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
tete7000:
Employers ought to understand that interstate travel ban will affect some of their workers.
Employers dont give a damn about that now, dey feel dev lost too much already,
If u cant make it to work, deld simply replace u with those who can. No time!

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Isoduwa(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
Ogun ? Na wahoo �
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Preator: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
ictplotter:
Unrealistic policy. One can just board anywhere in Ogun and drop at tollgate, walk inside lagos with leg, board again and continue his journey.

See as you just analyze my plan when i first saw this.

Anyway, there is really no interstate ban even now. I've moved around a bit in a private car( alone or max one other person) and they've always let me through.
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Oladayo12(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

I dey tell you, i just hope this won't affect those working in agbara industries. it's very close to lag
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Damsolad: 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
hakeem4:
And this my friend that has been telling sango otta is part of Lagos state, let me see how he’d love grin
I still enter lagos today even with lockdown... And am loving in ota

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 02, 2020
olaboy33:
Action starts and ends in the lips of a Nigerian politician.

I entered and left Ogun for Lagos today.
Which side did you follow? Is it through ikorodu?
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by am4truth(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
Kole wooork....
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 02, 2020
Hian
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by bkool7(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
In some cases the distance between Ogun and Lagos is too insignificant for someone to enter bus. You just trek and you're in Lagos. Then you can enter bus to where you're going in Lagos.
Places like Mowe and Agbara, people living there don't have to worry.
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Strech(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 please show me some love here, by just clicking on the above link and liking the picture
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Buharidgeneral: 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
IbotNugida:
I'm working in Ogun, live in Lagos, but rightnow I'm in Abuja. Do I have to be quarantined 14 days in each state??

Your case is serious one. 42 days quarantine is waiting for you. Enjoy it to the fullest smiley smiley

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Done2009: 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
Common sense, if you officially didn't allow them to commute to Lagos, they will easily treck through their way because most areas that are suburb to Lagos are so easy to pass through will leg. So I don't see that working.
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by guru90: 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
Omo this timetable no work at all...
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Buharidgeneral: 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
Same in Abuja . Maraba & Suleja people have been advised to stay away from the city center until further notice .
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by slimanyd: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
hayedogbon:
BIZ is now opened...

UK used laptop with 100% warranty

How much
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by juman(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2020
The governor must be joking.

In fact, lagos and ogun are the same state.
Probably millions of "lagosians" are living in ogun state territories.

Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by sosospence(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

Exactly
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Lush100(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
Sir, which state.u drove from.
I.have been traveling too but I just rested for the past 1 week.
Just asking if things are the same?

Preator:

See as you just analyze my plan when i first saw this.

Anyway, there is really no interstate ban even now. I've moved around a bit in a private car( alone or max one other person) and they've always let me through.
Re: No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun by Miracle1991: 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
ayomidays:
make them allow the inter state movement for just one day na make lagosia living in ogun move in, after that they can lock.. its risky sha but its to help secure their jobs back.
is your job more than your life?

Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower / Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish