Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Venus Williams, Ronaldo, Other Celebrities Are Staying Fit During Lockdown. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Venus Williams, Ronaldo, Other Celebrities Are Staying Fit During Lockdown. (492 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Venus Williams, Ronaldo, Other Celebrities Are Staying Fit During Lockdown. by Bethrose: 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
These are just some of the ways some global celebrities are staying fit during lockdown

Ronaldo, the most followed user on instagram with 214m followers and one of the world’s highest paid athletes is on the cycling machine, the mats, doing crunches- infact he can do 146 ab crunches in 45 seconds.

Tennis pro, Venus Williams is concentrating on bicycle crunches to stay active indoors

The Rock, during this lockdown is giving advice on exercise strategies, muscle inventory, whiteboards and lower body workouts for weight loss.
Saira Khan says lockdown is not an excuse not to exercise and maintains that lack of exercise is a key factor behind heart disease death rates in south Asian communities and has been hosting online workouts.

Re: How Venus Williams, Ronaldo, Other Celebrities Are Staying Fit During Lockdown. by NettyNelly(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
This Rock guy sef. He is super fit

LEARN how to GET MONEY to invest in this LUCRATIVE venture for free.
Virtually all the things Nigerians need daily are imported from China and US. Why not meet people's need and make money doing so.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians need are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc. Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
you resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
Whatyou made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.it's my desire to teach you how to get money that you will need to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.
This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I'm teaching you 2 money making skills for free. I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
Indicate an interest by sending a WhatsApp DM to : zero nine zero 3 one 98 two 99
Re: How Venus Williams, Ronaldo, Other Celebrities Are Staying Fit During Lockdown. by scoundrel(f): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
They are athletes. Their livelihoods involve conditioning their body every day. What surprised me totally was how little exercise they perform daily. I guess it adds up over the years. They also go through training camps before events where they beat their bodies to the ground for a month or three.
Re: How Venus Williams, Ronaldo, Other Celebrities Are Staying Fit During Lockdown. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
My crush that year

(1) (Reply)

Singer Wizkid Beats Jamaican Artiste Vybz Kartel To Win All 10 Rounds In Ns10v10 / WATCH Gospel Singer Sola Allyson's Bio, Husband, Adorable 3 Kids, Net Worth / 'low Budget Omotola' - Dotman Blast Nkechi Blessing For Advising Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.