Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years (6418 Views)

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by cassidy1996(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2020
congrats
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
slegerman:
Lol,..... This story is good because it helps increases the belief of the downtrodden that one day things will be better if he keeps working harding and praying. Aside that, there were serious flaws and my question goes thus:

1) How can a management position in a company employ someone without cognate experience?

2) You mind telling the name of the organization and the link to the advertised vacancy?

I'm not disputing your story, though, it seems clearly something is amiss. Congrats anyway�
Management Trainee Position

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
monichannel:
That's 725k/month for a starter... Hard to believe but if true, congratulations. grin
It is a multinational. That includes allowances. Some multinationals pay far more than that especially the oil and gas sector.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
Heavance:

Exactly what I was thinking.
Convert the money to $ and it will surprise you that it is a small money.
However, that includes allowances and if I monetize every benefit, the money will be more than that.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by macjurek(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
God that is ever faithful,......Praises and honour to his,Holy Name in Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by paulonious(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2020
Congratulations... And I key into your testimony

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by slegerman(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
Davidhnk:

Management Trainee Position

Lmao..... Management Trainee Position for N8.7M plus other entitlements in a manufacturing company? None pays that in Nigeria, bro.

Well well well.... Congrats����

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Megadixh: 11:57pm On May 02, 2020
I congratulate you!!! And I am very happy that many people are doubting your testimony, that is how God works! You can’t just comprehend the mercies of God.

2 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by lukedan75(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2020
I tap into your blessings. I am next. Congrats.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Michelle55: 12:18am On May 03, 2020
This is the kinda news I love hearing/seeing.. A hearty congratulations to you.. God will see each and everyone else seeking for employment or promotion through this goodnews.. Amen

Congratulations once again.. God will perfect everything concerning you

4 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:38am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=slegerman post=89120308]

4 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Davland(m): 12:45am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Davidhnk post=89121915]

You don't even need to prove anything.

The message is enough to motivate others seeking employment

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by rhodman: 1:45am On May 03, 2020
smiley smiley

Congrats sir. This is loud
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by optm(m): 3:52am On May 03, 2020
Congratulations. Quite an encouraging testimony. God works in ways we least expect

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Simongm2: 4:44am On May 03, 2020
Congratulations op. God please pick my call too oo, I studied Physics and Electronics(B.Sc).
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by ITbomb(m): 4:50am On May 03, 2020
Remember your family o, don't let any girl confuse you o

4 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nwanieke(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2020
slegerman:
Lol,..... This story is good because it helps increases the belief of the downtrodden that one day things will be better if he keeps working harding and praying. Aside that, there were serious flaws and my question goes thus:

1) How can a management position in a company employ someone without cognate experience?

2) You mind telling the name of the organization and the link to the advertised vacancy?

I'm not disputing your story, though, it seems clearly something is amiss. Congrats anyway�

When the favour of God is at work, it suspends all protocols. Sometimes it doesn't look real to the human mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nwanieke(m): 5:07am On May 03, 2020
Congratulations brotherly, I am next in line in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by kunlesmiles(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2020
Congrats bro
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by stfadaanthony(m): 5:15am On May 03, 2020
Congratulations to you. I tap into your success story too.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Deflames01(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2020
Congratulations Bro
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 7:27am On May 03, 2020
congrats to u. nice testimony. Pls I want to ask this very important q. your fasting for 5 yrs was it a daily fasting for 5 yrs ?? the lady that appeared, I dont understand, did she appear right in the chapel while u were praying and told you u will get a job now. pls let me know, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Oktane: 9:48am On May 03, 2020
slegerman:

Lmao..... Management Trainee Position for N8.7M plus other entitlements in a manufacturing company? None pays that in Nigeria, bro.

Well well well.... Congrats����

It's rather sad that either ignorance or envy ...or maybe it's very combo will not allow you some leverage in your understanding. How can you possibly validate your claim of 'None pays that much in Nigeria'.

You have a very limited horizon and you are not even ashamed to display this in public.

You would be amazed at how much some people earn .....and quietly so.

Just before the Lock-down commenced in Lagos, a young cousin of mine just got his first job in the Entertainment sector and the position came with 9.5 Mill p.a and a Toyota Yaris parked in front of my house at the moment. And he only graduated 2018. Barely 23 years old.

Be sitting there and consoling yourself with the erroneous thinking that it is not possible simply because you do not know of any company that pays that much.

2 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2020
lovecares34:
congrats to u. nice testimony. Pls I want to ask this very important q. your fasting for 5 yrs was it a daily fasting for 5 yrs ?? the lady that appeared, I dont understand, did she appear right in the chapel while u were praying and told you u will get a job now. pls let me know, thanks.
Not daily for 5 years. I did fast occasionally.
She appeared in a revelation, like a dream.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Raymeskey: 9:59am On May 03, 2020
Davidhnk:
In 2012, I bagged a degree in Biochemistry (B.Sc Biochemistry) from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Biochemistry is a discipline that is not considered lucrative in Nigeria and neither is it categorized under the so-called “Professional Course”. Surprisingly, I chose Biochemistry over medicine and pharmacy and then my sister thought I was crazy. My unquenchable passion for the manufacturing sector especially the food industry is the drive. While in school, my colleagues always wondered why a brilliant guy like me would choose biochemistry, a course that according to them, has no future in Nigeria.
My confidence was high because I graduated with Second Class Honours (Upper Division). This is a remarkable achievement considering the grade pattern of biochemistry graduates from ABU Zaria over the years.
I completed the compulsory one year NYSC in 2014 and job hunting started:
i. I was invited for KPMG job test and I failed
ii. Union Bank Graduate Trainee and I failed
iii. Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee and I failed
iv. Deloitte Graduate Trainee and I failed
v. UAC Graduate Trainee and I failed
vi. I applied for different positions with Nestle Nigerian PLC but I was not even shortlisted for aptitude test.
Also, I applied for several positions in Federal government and State government parastatals and I did not make it as well mainly due to nepotism. At a point I considered committing suicide.
I applied for a teaching job and I got one immediately for a paltry salary of ₦20,000. I taught Biology and Chemistry to students in SS I – SS III for two years and I was able to save some money because I was living with my sibling, so I did not spend money on house rent and other necessities.
In 2016, I had a chance with Sterling Bank and made it to documentation stage. However, after prayers, I was advised against taking the job because God revealed that I will not last in banking sector.
I had to combine teaching in private secondary school and studying for my M.SC Biochemistry. This was the most stressful and difficult moment in my life.
God is faithful, I completed my M.Sc. Biochemistry in 2019 (one year lost to incessant ASUU strike) and published four articles in reputable local and international journals. I was thinking my only hope is a Lecturing Job. I was still teaching for ₦20,000 with my M.SC Biochemistry. God Almighty decided to surprise me.
I have been fasting and praying for a good job for five years now. I have faced rejection, insult, hatred, intimidation, humiliation and harassment. My family has been insulted because we are not rich and their only hope that their brilliant son would graduate and help the family has been dashed. According to them, no job without connection, no money for him to start a business, your case is sorry.
In April 2019, I was lying down in the Blessed Sacrament (I’m a Catholic) asking God salient questions about my life and a revelation came: A lady appeared and told me that I have the job now. In July 2019, a multinational food industry advertised for Management Position and biochemistry was listed with M.SC as the minimum requirement. I applied and to the glory of God Almighty, I made it to final stage and was selected. The day I was invited to sign the appointment letter, I realized that my total annual remuneration is a whooping ₦8,700, 000.00 (Eight million Seven hundred thousand naira) with other benefits.
THIS MUST BE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Op congratulations

Some people are doubting right? Never you mind them. There is nothing that is impossible in the realm of the God. Because they are blind to it doesn't mean its not happening

God never fail or late we're are the one in haste. He orchestrate everything for our own good.

I pray for the manifestation of testimony for those of us next in line.

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by jesmond3945: 9:59am On May 03, 2020
Davidhnk:
In 2012, I bagged a degree in Biochemistry (B.Sc Biochemistry) from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Biochemistry is a discipline that is not considered lucrative in Nigeria and neither is it categorized under the so-called “Professional Course”. Surprisingly, I chose Biochemistry over medicine and pharmacy and then my sister thought I was crazy. My unquenchable passion for the manufacturing sector especially the food industry is the drive. While in school, my colleagues always wondered why a brilliant guy like me would choose biochemistry, a course that according to them, has no future in Nigeria.
My confidence was high because I graduated with Second Class Honours (Upper Division). This is a remarkable achievement considering the grade pattern of biochemistry graduates from ABU Zaria over the years.
I completed the compulsory one year NYSC in 2014 and job hunting started:
i. I was invited for KPMG job test and I failed
ii. Union Bank Graduate Trainee and I failed
iii. Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee and I failed
iv. Deloitte Graduate Trainee and I failed
v. UAC Graduate Trainee and I failed
vi. I applied for different positions with Nestle Nigerian PLC but I was not even shortlisted for aptitude test.
Also, I applied for several positions in Federal government and State government parastatals and I did not make it as well mainly due to nepotism. At a point I considered committing suicide.
I applied for a teaching job and I got one immediately for a paltry salary of ₦20,000. I taught Biology and Chemistry to students in SS I – SS III for two years and I was able to save some money because I was living with my sibling, so I did not spend money on house rent and other necessities.
In 2016, I had a chance with Sterling Bank and made it to documentation stage. However, after prayers, I was advised against taking the job because God revealed that I will not last in banking sector.
I had to combine teaching in private secondary school and studying for my M.SC Biochemistry. This was the most stressful and difficult moment in my life.
God is faithful, I completed my M.Sc. Biochemistry in 2019 (one year lost to incessant ASUU strike) and published four articles in reputable local and international journals. I was thinking my only hope is a Lecturing Job. I was still teaching for ₦20,000 with my M.SC Biochemistry. God Almighty decided to surprise me.
I have been fasting and praying for a good job for five years now. I have faced rejection, insult, hatred, intimidation, humiliation and harassment. My family has been insulted because we are not rich and their only hope that their brilliant son would graduate and help the family has been dashed. According to them, no job without connection, no money for him to start a business, your case is sorry.
In April 2019, I was lying down in the Blessed Sacrament (I’m a Catholic) asking God salient questions about my life and a revelation came: A lady appeared and told me that I have the job now. In July 2019, a multinational food industry advertised for Management Position and biochemistry was listed with M.SC as the minimum requirement. I applied and to the glory of God Almighty, I made it to final stage and was selected. The day I was invited to sign the appointment letter, I realized that my total annual remuneration is a whooping ₦8,700, 000.00 (Eight million Seven hundred thousand naira) with other benefits.
THIS MUST BE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I would advise you to save and settle down, don't spend too much.

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Raymeskey: 10:04am On May 03, 2020
Oktane:

It's rather sad that either ignorance or envy ...or maybe it's very combo will not allow you some leverage in your understanding. How can you possibly validate your claim of 'None pays that much in Nigeria'.

You have a very limited horizon and you are not even ashamed to display this in public.

You would be amazed at how much some people earn .....and quietly so.

Just before the Lock-down commenced in Lagos, a young cousin of mine just got his first job in the Entertainment sector and the position came with 9.5 Mill p.a and a Toyota Yaris parked in front of my house at the moment. And he only graduated 2018. Barely 23 years old.

Be sitting there and consoling yourself with the erroneous thinking that it is not possible simply because you do not know of any company that pays that much.

Don't Mind them, some people are so blind to believe in reality, some poverty have dealt with their brain so whatever is coming out of the brain is towards poverty. Because they have not experienced it doesn't mean its not real.

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 10:12am On May 03, 2020
Davidhnk:

Not daily for 5 years. I did fast occasionally.
She appeared in a revelation, like a dream.
thanks a lot for ur answer. Pls last one did she appear in the chapel while u were praying or you saw the vision like a dream while u were sleeping at home ??pls its very important to me thanks.

just like u, I have been praying and fasting occasionally since 2018, I get tired sometimes
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2020
@Davidhnk I'm so happy for you, I love hearing testimonies like this. Failures sometimes are obstacles we have to face to get to what God has in stock for us. Its good you prayed and fasted, most of the challenges we face in life as youth are from our family lines, when the devil decide to curse or chain a family, it affect everyone there, especially if the family has a history of ancestral idolatry in the past. You prayed yourself out and I'm happy for you. Dont relent now you have a good job, keep being a faithful and good christian. I tap into your bless. Hallelujah hossana!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by evesogodo: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
Congratulations brother. You are blessed
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Terver90: 10:40am On May 03, 2020
Lord JESUS I praise and glorify your holy name thank you Lord JESUS, Ave! Maria!!!
Brother give testimony in church to encourage the youths in your church many faiths have gone lukewarm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan / How To Get A Job Or Possibly Increase You Chance Of Getting A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.