Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years (6068 Views)

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by zedegit: 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
Polchiz:

Appointment letter is not even a secret document. I work in a multinational too.
You are advised against releasing it to the public for security reasons.
Nobody sacks anybody unless he uploaded a secret document to the public.

What do you want me to say? When village people are on someone's case, even what seems harmless could be misconstrued.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Stewart883(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2020
aieromon:

Do not believe everything you read here without doing a simple background check.

grin grin grin
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by aieromon(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
Stewart883:

It's not their fault. It's just that this country isn't reaching it's full potentials. I'm guessing the company the OP is taking about is .... I just resigned there for something better!

@zedegit

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Hisduchess(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
Raymeskey:

Smile
I like the ending part... "The Oliver"... We're all in these

You see, in your own case He is taking you bit by bit but for some people He may allow them to be jobless or with minute for sometimes then when he answers some people will be doubting forgetting how the individual suffered, the sacrifices s/he has made. That's why is good to always give thanks to God and be faithful with the little..
I believe the manifestation of your own miracle job will soon be revealed, just be focus and be faithful

Amen.thank you very much smiley

2 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by yeldey: 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
aieromon:

@zedegit

The guy is full blown liar
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by aieromon(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Stewart883:

Yeah I agree with you on this. I just got a job too recently (a week ago)

I see you've deleted your original post : a $40,000 p.a job with a MNC headquartered in Hong Kong and offices in South Africa and Nigeria.

Fear God.

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Stewart883(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2020
aieromon:

I see you've deleted your original post : job with a MNC headquartered in Hong Kong and offices in South Africa and Nigeria.

Fear God.

You're a fool. I did that for privacy reasons.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
Prudency045:
I can see the Op has deleted his account. But you have been fished out already.

I can see you are over excited or naive about your new job that's why you are putting out sensitive information that your colleagues shouldn't even see talkless of the general public.

You have breached the Confidentiality of Information oath you swore to and you will be severely punished for this.
Why did OP deactivate and what did he post?
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:
I am even grateful to the person that made him deactivate his account.

Let me tell you a little story.

I was into a business that was thriving. One day, one woman met me for one corner and wanted to know the secret of my business. I felt cornered and just as her antics and manipulation was about to make me reveal my business secret, one sharp guy that was closeby eavesdropping on us, shouted!

I had to hurry up and move on.

Samson knows what he passed through, same as Adam before revealing his secret and eating the apple respectively.
Let's not blame them too much.

The same scenario nearly played out here.
What's happened please? Why did he deactivate?
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by zedegit: 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
Pattypatt:
What's happened please? Why did he deactivate?

Op got a lucrative job, shared his testimony. Doubters wanted him to convince them and he would have shared implicating documents but was alerted on the dangers which could lead to termination of appointment. He bailed out.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by aieromon(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
Stewart883:

You're a fool. I did that for privacy reasons.

A private lie grin grin

Apologise to zedegit and sin no more.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:

Op got a lucrative job, shared his testimony. Doubters wanted him to convince them and he would have shared implicating documents but was alerted on the dangers which could lead to termination of appointment. He bailed out.
Read my previous comment, I told him some of the set backs we suffer in life might be curses from our family root, the devil in his family want to terminate his appointment. OP needs to be very prayerful and careful lest he lose this job cause the devil is not happy. I personally will not tell anyone when I get a job.

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by zedegit: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
slegerman:
Lol,..... This story is good because it helps increases the belief of the downtrodden that one day things will be better if he keeps working harding and praying. Aside that, there were serious flaws and my question goes thus:

1) How can a management position in a company employ someone without cognate experience?

2) You mind telling the name of the organization and the link to the advertised vacancy?

I'm not disputing your story, though, it seems clearly something is amiss. Congrats anyway�

This one actually has a problem.

How does a company appointing one without cognate experience affect your life or bank account?

Are you paying him or are you the one that will train him?

I tire for some people matter. embarassed
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by slegerman(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
yeldey:

I know the company from all the info and package the guy gave here, the company is a dutch multinational.

Oh really? That's cool. Maybe I'm no longer keeping abreast in that sector since i left it.

Congrats to him once again
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

But this is more than 8.7 million, you claimed they gave you 8.700.000 but i am guessed you wanted to add more allowances to butress you claim

after calculating the total allowances, it falls at 8,741,541

what does others means, since you didnt want to mention others, so i thought, it must be a different huge allowances which might bring the total package to almost 9.000.000

anyway lot of inconsistencies in your story

Please ma'am, clear what you quoted. Don't cause trouble for the guy.

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Polchiz(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
Nooil:

Please ma'am, clear what you quoted. Don't cause trouble for the guy.
I support this. Edit your post Ma
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Polchiz(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
OlaLiberty:
Congratulations and greater heights.
Please clear this so that the guy can't be traced.
The world is evil.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Polchiz(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

But this is more than 8.7 million, you claimed they gave you 8.700.000 but i am guessed you wanted to add more allowances to butress you claim

after calculating the total allowances, it falls at 8,741,541

what does others means, since you didnt want to mention others, so i thought, it must be a different huge allowances which might bring the total package to almost 9.000.000

anyway lot of inconsistencies in your story
Please edit your post so that the OP cannot be traced.
They may not sack him but he may lose trust and good recommendation
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Raymeskey: 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
Stewart883:

It's not their fault. It's just that this country isn't reaching it's full potentials. I'm guessing the company the OP is taking about is .... I just resigned there for something better!

Waoo
Congrats sir keep flourishing

Please sir if there is any way hint me...
Presently I'm doing small thing in order to get something to keep body and soul together and to get data to continue searching because I know one day I will share my own testimony.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by sexylassie2(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2020
aieromon:

@zedegit

I knew that 40k guy was lying.

The rate at which everyone came up with their own stories was alarming.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by ubcandid(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:

How do you mean?

Local rate reach #100 000 or you mean local currency?
he said local rate and he's right. MOST, pay as others in the same field within the country. Don't bother disputing that.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by ubcandid(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

i meant multinationals will pay the local rate salaries level

for instance, unilevel might pay a staff 15,000 pounds a year in the UK but will pay a local staff of the same grade and qualification half of that salary.

reason is that they pay according to the revenue they make in that given country.
not even according to revenue. They exploit labour security loop holes to do that. That's why heineken would pay €33k per annum as basic for their entry staff while Nigerian Breweries, owned by heineken would average around 2 million naira per year.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by sexylassie2(f): 6:55pm On May 03, 2020
ubcandid:

not even according to revenue. They exploit labour security loop holes to do that. That's why heineken would pay €33k per annum as basic for their entry staff while Nigerian Breweries, owned by heineken would average around 2 million naira per year.

they are not exploiting they are paying according to living standards and local salary rates

for example: you dont expect heineken to pay 33k euros equivalent to entry staff in Nigeria when they arent making lot of money here, if they have to pay that to every entry staff in Nigeria, they will close shop.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by OlaLiberty(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2020
Done I think.
Polchiz:

Please clear this so that the guy can't be traced.
The world is evil.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by ubcandid(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

they are not exploiting they are paying according to living standards and local salary rates

for example: you dont expect heineken to pay 33k euros equivalent to entry staff in Nigeria when they arent making lot of money here, if they have to pay that to every entry staff in Nigeria, they will close shop.

who told you they don't make money here. No need to adjust my statement, I'm well versed in my claim. But the same entry staffs from heineken are working in Nigeria, under Nigerian breweries.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by sexylassie2(f): 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
ubcandid:

who told you they don't make money here. No need to adjust my statement, I'm well versed in my claim. But the same entry staffs from heineken are working in Nigeria, under Nigerian breweries.

you are making a mistake. Henekien owns 55.9% of Nigeria breweries.

This year they reported reported a profit after tax of N16 billion(41,077,249.60 usd) from revenue of about N323 billion(829,246,976.30 usd)

This shows there is lot of cost in running a business here in Nigeria
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Polchiz(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
OlaLiberty:
Done I think.
Not yet sir! Remove everything and send an empty post.
Thank you!
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Polchiz(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

Please edit your post that still shows the salary breakdown or do you hate this young man.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by yeldey: 9:27pm On May 03, 2020
Polchiz:

Please edit your post that still shows the salary breakdown or do you hate this young man.

This is the OP alternate moniker

3 Likes

Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by Polchiz(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
yeldey:

This is the OP alternate moniker
Lol!
Because I studied Biochem like him and I insulted a hater of Catholic Church?
Tomorrow now you will apply for position of DSS.
It is OK, kill the OP if you like.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by ubcandid(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are making a mistake. Henekien owns 55.9% of Nigeria breweries.

This year they reported reported a profit after tax of N16 billion(41,077,249.60 usd) from revenue of about N323 billion(829,246,976.30 usd)

This shows there is lot of cost in running a business here in Nigeria

If I break down those figures for you, you would see that those figures are not as you assume them. I dont want to go for a debate here.

My in law who did his masters in Germany told me salaries of graduates are scaled at a minimum thresh hold you can't go below. Why? The economy needs the tax on those salaries. If you were a guy, you would see through the current wage cuts drama affecting premier league clubs in England. If you've been applying for foreign jobs in europe and US, the salary is usually stated or pointed in line with their laws and the minimum I've seen is $31,000 for graduate jobs.
Re: How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years by ubcandid(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2020
aieromon:

@zedegit
busted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra State Massive Recruitment 2016 Form - (21 Positions) / Fosad Consulting Interview!! Who Knows About Them??? / Has Any One Been Invited By Zeb-web For Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.