Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants (888 Views)

Bridal Train Steps Out In Waist Coat And Tie for Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants by jumia1: 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
ABC News reporter Will Reeve unknowingly live broadcasted himself reporting news from his home but forgot to position himself in the camera well so that viewers wouldn’t see that he was not wearing pants- an embarassing gaffe for the reporter and the TV Network.

Reeve appeared Tuesday on “Good Morning America” segment on American network, ABC News talking about pharmacies using drones to deliver prescriptions to patients.

Reeve, who acts as his own cameraman while broadcasting from home, positioned himself to show clearly that he was dressed in a suit jacket — but he wore no pants and probably thought he could get away with it.

Watch video here:http://jumiaforum.com/news-reporter-goes-on-air-wearing-suit-coat-and-no-pants-not-realizing-his-viewers-could-see-his-legs/

Re: Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants by Chuknovski(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
he is passionate about his job, I guess he was called on short notice on live TV, or probably in the process of "soapy" I mean sober relaxation. grin

1 Like

Re: Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants by EzzyCarter: 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
He was probably given a short notice cheesy (pun intended)

1 Like

Re: Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants by Blackfire(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2020
Nigeria people ehhhh

(1) (Reply)

My housemate Says My Room Stinks / Can Watery Semen Cause Pregnancy? / how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.