Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe (48482 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free / Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by babayaro7: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
delugajackson:
Whatever is killing them should take a walk into Aso Rock Villa.

We need more of its services there.

And the thing would continue the journey to meet your family in the village
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by enemyofprogress: 12:15am On May 03, 2020
Kano is accident waiting to happen. Coro just sidon dey laff us
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by DarkJeddi(m): 1:12am On May 03, 2020
ignis:

Can you substantiate this claim with any evidence ?
What evidence?

Is it not the same Kano that ran out of test kits?

The same Kano that people have been dying left and right and nobody cares to conduct an autopsy?

Dey there dey look for evidence.. angry

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by tonididdy(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2020
Kizyte:
Where is VP Osinbajo?
Isolating
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by tonididdy(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2020
gypsey:
I think he mean they will spread it all over other states. sad chai!
Apparently yes
They are known for the world evils.
I won't be surprised to see a video of mallams bathing in food produce about to be shipped to the south.
Was it not this same northerns that washed their hands and drank the water.
Have we not seen videos of them washing fruits in sewage water.
This na small thing for them... What the senator is saying is a threat not just any statement

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Tosxen1(m): 2:39am On May 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Says who

the only real connection Southwest and North has is the Mokwa Jebba Bridge las las if the North Pandemic is turning into zombie apocalypse we would blow up the damn bridge and keep social distance across the River Niger

You are very correct, its just to blow the bridges that give them way to enter south, ignoramuses idiotic elements everyone us tired of the north Naija ignorance
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:12am On May 03, 2020
Here you lie again ewu Congo... Every region on it tent... Time for our spoon-feed brothers from north to take care of themselves and stop dragging the eestt of the country down along
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Deeminents(m): 4:18am On May 03, 2020
What's is this man even saying
Because kano is generating Nigeria economy or how
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Tetewole: 4:21am On May 03, 2020
obembet:
The former Kaduna State Senator and civil rights activist, Shehu Sani, has said that no state in Nigeria is safe from coronavirus as long as Kano state is not safe.

@ShehuSani

Source: https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1256616183081689089?s=19
Senator Sani you're very wrong, Kano people should not be allowed to travel to other states until the pandemic is contained.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Dreyton36: 4:24am On May 03, 2020
You never know wetin they worry you, e be like say you want make God increase una punishment,
Uneducated bunkor
When y'all treated sanusi like shit , what were you expecting
Una sufferness just they start
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:51am On May 03, 2020
EdoPrince93:
We know Kano can never be safe...we are dealing with 3 problems right now, A useless Federal government,Coronavirus and Kano state...
Same people wailed for ramadan and they eased lockdown for them and as expected their case rose,their useless clueless thieving Governor wanted to relax lockdown after a week,and now some ignorant lots are protesting after one week...smh......
Kano played a major role in electing that lifeless presidiot and a plague in Aso rock and now he is too daft to protect them not to talk of the remaining states in nigeria...
Lagos has been on lockdown for weeks but they aren't misbehaving so why is Kano state different...
IF YOU ASK ME,LET THEM EAT THEIR PIE......

Shut up mr man. when Americans are protesting with all the palliative they get from the government, you hail them but since it's people in kano that are fasting with zero intervention from the govt. you abuse them. again if Lagos ain't misbehaving what about those armrobers that steal people up and down.we all see how lagosian turn into beggers in the street are you saying there is social distancing there. it better the govt ease the lockdown than to turn into awawa one million boys harming innocent citizens.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Kiezodumah(m): 5:12am On May 03, 2020
He only said the simple truth
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Kazim88: 5:19am On May 03, 2020
Tetewole:

Senator Sani you're very wrong, Kano people should not be allowed to travel to other states until the pandemic is contained.
Should not be allowed by who

Kano indigenes are already on their way to Lagos as speak
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by HRMK: 5:37am On May 03, 2020
TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by ijayaone: 6:01am On May 03, 2020
are u sure dis is the buhari we know or the cloned one
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by udemzyudex(m): 6:03am On May 03, 2020
Says who?
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by NaMeAboki: 6:28am On May 03, 2020
EdoPrince93:
We know Kano can never be safe...we are dealing with 3 problems right now, A useless Federal government,Coronavirus and Kano state...
Same people wailed for ramadan and they eased lockdown for them and as expected their case rose,their useless clueless thieving Governor wanted to relax lockdown after a week,and now some ignorant lots are protesting after one week...smh......
Kano played a major role in electing that lifeless presidiot and a plague in Aso rock and now he is too daft to protect them not to talk of the remaining states in nigeria...
Lagos has been on lockdown for weeks but they aren't misbehaving so why is Kano state different...

Lagos received far more FG intervention (medical & palliatives) than Kano; even though the former is far richer and less populous than Kano state - yet nobody in the north was complaining.

Even so, some Lagosians were demonstrating against and also brazingly defying their lockdown, stealing from food ladened moving vehicles in the name of hunger; breaking into and attacking and robbing ppl in their own homes - I guess these are examples of good behaviour in your (bigoted) dictionary.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by dboo442: 6:34am On May 03, 2020
What is good/bad for the goose is also good/bad for the gander,so what is good/bad for lagos is also good/bad for kano cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Jlow2: 6:36am On May 03, 2020
it was manufactured by ur people that hide inside trucks and travelled from Lagos to kano
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Tom05: 6:56am On May 03, 2020
KANO the Nigeria epicenter for Covid-19
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by dominique(f): 7:11am On May 03, 2020
I 101% agree with him and pity the people saying this is Kano's problem only. People have started trooping out of Kano and where will their destination be? Yep, the South. There's no way you can effectively ban interstate travel especially with the type of land boarders we have. May God punish Ganduje for putting the lives of millions of Nigerians at risk because of N15 billion he wants to embezzle. If God is a just God, the virus ought to visit his household and wipe out at least half of his family
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by zicoraads: 7:53am On May 03, 2020
ignis:

When it comes to COVID-19, the wisdom and sophistication of leaders is inconsequential. If in doubt, ask the president of America, United Kingdom, Italy and the rest.
It's usually enough.

Putting Trump on that list makes my point. Trump made a mess of the whole thing. Italy has a very old population that's concentrated in the North. Most of those who died were from that region. The only exception being the UK. And I want to believe Sanwo-Olu is managing it better than the UK.

But let's assume it's not, what has Lagos asked for, that they've not gotten?
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Divickofficial: 7:57am On May 03, 2020
EdoPrince93:
I still remember vividly watching the video that went viral where kano youths in their numbers where , dancing and shouting #babucorona (No corona) lolz isorite. Covid 19 obviosly has a mind of it own. Next article please �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by ignis: 8:03am On May 03, 2020
zicoraads:

It's usually enough.

Putting Trump on that list makes my point. Trump made a mess of the whole thing. Italy has a very old population that's concentrated in the North. Most of those who died were from that region. The only exception being the UK. And I want to believe Sanwo-Olu is managing it better than the UK.

But let's assume it's not, what has Lagos asked for, that they've not gotten?

Sanwo-Olu managing it better than UK?

That's all
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by zicoraads: 8:25am On May 03, 2020
ignis:

Sanwo-Olu managing it better than UK?

That's all
Oh, so you assume because it's the UK or US, then they'll automatically manage it better?

Just accept that your first statement about this was made out of ignorance, you won't die.

Said 'that's all.'

Bikó shift. cheesy cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by afecgivers: 8:52am On May 03, 2020
obembet:
The former Kaduna State Senator and civil rights activist, Shehu Sani, has said that no state in Nigeria is safe from coronavirus as long as Kano state is not safe.

@ShehuSani

Source: https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1256616183081689089?s=19

I don't understand the way some Nigerians dey think ooo. The way we think in Nigeria turns me off.
If the Virus can fly from Wuhan to other parts of the continent within a few days. What is the distance from Kano to your village?
Eg. The Yoruba man living in Kano exit from Kano to Lagos with the virus, same applies to all other tribes residing in Kano. Tell me if 500,000 people escape from Kano and 100,000 people are positive...are we not finish?
I still support bill gates wife's analysis of seeing dead people on the streets of Africa...No bias mind, it is our attitude or approach to issues that will reduce us to nothing if we are not careful.

God bless you Dangote! Maybe God enriched you because of days of calamity. Maybe this is the original purpose of your birth to this Nation.
God bless all the wealthy people he is using to safe mankind in the time of turbulence. Amen
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Creeza(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2020
Kizyte:
Where is VP Osinbajo?
Motoh don jam am! cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by ignis: 9:53am On May 03, 2020
zicoraads:

Oh, so you assume because it's the UK or US, then they'll automatically manage it better?

Just accept that your first statement about this was made out of ignorance, you won't die.

Said 'that's all.'

Bikó shift. cheesy cheesy

Whatever... Attention seeker
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by greall12(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2020
I think this time for Lagos to strict with boarders links to all northerners because of their ignorance.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by donmik: 10:15am On May 03, 2020
emmabest2000:
It's time FG should give KANO STATE same attention CHINA gave WUHAN CITY during their worst period of COVID-19 ,

Total lockdown ,
No body should go out,
No body should go in,
At least for now !

If not , what is happening in USA now will be a child play to what Nigerian will experience before the end of this month .

Did they lock the Wuhanists within and fumigate them with their structures?
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by pacespot(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2020
Does he mean that they would infect the beans and other food items coming from kano to the southern parts of the country with covid-19? I hate how these northern oligarchs often make statements as if they can determine the fate of the entire country.

Simple, government can prevent inter-state travel and enforce it.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by justy15: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
I just knew it that the moment this pandemic hits the North, all of us will be in deep shit in this country and that's exactly what happened. Both the leadership in kano under Gandollar and the led were confused and busy shouting babu corona but the reality is here with us now and everyone is paying the price. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.