Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo (9996 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 02, 2020
Stupid woman. Good for her lol.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...It won't cost her anything to open new accounts and continue to frustrate you iPods...that's if her accounts were even banned in the first place. You iPods will do spread useless news just to make yourselves happy and sleep well.
her accounts are verified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Redcrafton: 9:14pm On May 02, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...It won't cost her anything to open new accounts and continue to frustrate you iPods...that's if her accounts were even banned in the first place. You iPods will do spread useless news just to make yourselves happy and sleep well.

I am not ipob member...but they want out to make the erosion ravaged and landlocked area free...so you can enjoy your scam one Nigeria...that will of course make me happy and have a nice sleep...free from herdsmen attacks...and with 24 hrs electricity. Why would that be your problem? Would your land be taken? Why frustrate what doesn't concern you? Is it not wickedness?

Very soon you guys would claim, you have no business with them, wanting out...

Some people can lie!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
Redcrafton:

I am not ipob member...but they want out to make the erosion ravaged and landlocked area free...so you can enjoy your scam one Nigeria...that will of course make me happy and have a nice sleep...free from herdsmen attacks...and with 24 hrs electricity. Why would that be your problem? Would your land be taken? Why frustrate what doesn't concern you? Is it not wickedness?

Very soon you guys would claim, you have no business with them, wanting out...

Some people can lie!!

You know you really don't need to deny your tribe. I know it's extremely tough being an ipod. I don't understand how people you call slaves can be holding you from getting your biafr.aud. nobody is stopping you, go head and get your people to return to the SE and form biafr.aud rather than running away from your region as if their is plague chasing ya'll. You guys claim to be billionaires a d own all the properties in africa, what then is stopping you from getting biafr.aud?

Face the herdsmen disturbing you and leave Yorubas alone. We wont help you get biafr.aud. we are cowards. We can only protect our people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by kingemris(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
She has been sent to jail before, they even shaved her hair then.
PicLtd:
Kemi should be sent to Aro mental hospital to treat her mental disease. She should be chained to a wall, both hands and legs.

A dermatologist should also be sent there to help treat the dirty woman's protracted and persistent odouriferous craw-craw skin infection disease. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Redcrafton: 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
Sagay212:

You know you really don't need to deny your tribe. I know it's extremely tough being an ipod. I don't understand how people you call slaves can be holding you from getting your biafr.aud. nobody is stopping you, go head and get your people to return to the SE and form biafr.aud rather than running away from your region as if their is plague chasing ya'll. You guys claim to be billionaires a d own all the properties in africa, what then is stopping you from getting biafr.aud?

Face the herdsmen disturbing you and leave Yorubas alone. We wont help you get biafr.aud. we are cowards. We can only protect our people.

Look at how you contradict yourself as you are deeply pained.

If you are not stopping anything...why do you want to frustrate it?

Again ipob is not a tribe. Don't get confused.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 9:35pm On May 02, 2020
Redcrafton:

Look at how you contradict yourself as you are deeply pained.

If you are not stopping anything...why do you want to frustrate it?

Again ipob is not a tribe. Don't get confused.

Who is frustrating it? Can you explain how your biafr.aud is being frustrated? Can you explain how billionaires and people who own 99% of properties are being held down by cowards and slaves? Stop behaving like your dilector Kanu. Ipod is a tribe of fooil.ish people led by Kanu. Ipod is a tribe of hateful,bitter animals who will blame Yorubas for all the problems they face in life. iPods are from the SE. You are one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by manuelreports: 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
IPOB Power
She messed with the wrong people
She taught Kanu is a dumbee
Next time she should thread cautiously.
She lost her of source of income
Somebody should watch her before she commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Erosion2020: 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
Touch not Nnamdi Kanu and do IPOB family no harm.
International power is involved.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
She don't know how to navigate the social media and go Scot free.
She should ask Linda and others to teach her.

Wonder why people ever take her serious.

She was the same woman that said she has repented after going to jail.
When u seek popularity by any means.
Haven't seen a two edged sword as her. She is neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by manuelreports: 9:45pm On May 02, 2020
Sagay212:

If you get face, come out and show your face
And receive life time ban.
Have it opened your eyes that the world knows that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari if not the Nigeria Government should have done the same to Kanu but you see Kanu is holding Nigeria by the throat.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 9:49pm On May 02, 2020
The thing pain you like WHAT!!!!!??//
Keep exposing to the modes that you open different accounts to ridicule people.

As your Dirty Aunty Kemi's Account has crashed ...go and open another 1 for her na....?
U are really pained and its marvelous!!!

Sagay212:

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
i am from Akwa ibom and i am a Biafran

read with CALMNESS AND LOYALTY.......BIAFRAN!!!.....

Biafra isnt only an IGBO AFFAIR...COMPREHEND??

Sagay212:

[b]You know you really don't need to deny your tribe. I know it's extremely tough being an ipod. [/b]I don't understand how people you call slaves can be holding you from getting your biafr.aud. nobody is stopping you, go head and get your people to return to the SE and form biafr.aud rather than running away from your region as if their is plague chasing ya'll. You guys claim to be billionaires a d own all the properties in africa, what then is stopping you from getting biafr.aud?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Kingzy4real: 9:58pm On May 02, 2020
When is this news going to be moved to Front Page?
@Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On May 02, 2020
Ebonyitvnews:
Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has lost all herĀ  social media accounts including Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.

This is coming few days after tweeting that the leader of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu may have died.

The news which was later found to be false drew widespread condemnation. Kemi Olunloyo later came out to clarify her position, saying that she never said Kanu was dead.

However since earlier this week, IPOB have initiated a campaign with the hash tag #PRAYFORKEMIOLUNLOYO on twitter which trended number one on Thursday before the disappearance of Kemi on all social media.

Is this powerful IPOB have become on the media?

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/02/breaking-facebooktwitter-and-instagram-bans-kemi-olunloyo-for-life/

Her twitter account is still very much active,stop acting like her.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Robisky001(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
Op when did they suspend her account?
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Karlifate: 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
Investigative journalist turned Medical journalist. Maybe she's now Invisible journalist.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
The thing pain you like WHAT!!!!!??//
Keep exposing to the modes that you open different accounts to ridicule people.

As your Dirty Aunty Kemi's Account has crashed ...go and open another 1 for her na....?
U are really pained and its marvelous!!!

Lol...biafr.aud ipod...I hope you will be able to sleep well tonight.. Aunt kemi might appear on your dream to taunt you...kikiki I love the the cry..

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 10:27pm On May 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
i am from Akwa ibom and i am a Biafran

read with CALMNESS AND LOYALTY.......BIAFRAN!!!.....

Biafra isnt only an IGBO AFFAIR...COMPREHEND??

Lol..o nor ask you where you come from ipod man. All ipod miscreants never accept that they are from SE..it's shameful...that's why the first thing they say is 'I'm not igbo' even when you don't ask them. You can claim Cameroon or Libya if you like...it doesn't change the ipod that you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by peeps4u: 10:28pm On May 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Check that account's followers and date it was created. Obviously not Kemi's account.

This is her real account. See the followers and date of creation

1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by MANDIPUTIN: 10:29pm On May 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Her twitter page is back a while ago, but i noticed her followers has reduced from 234,000K plus to 75.1K. What really happened during the time her page was on blackout? What went wrong? We'll hear from her i guess, although she has not tweeted today.
Edited: she just tweets about 20mins ago. Ppl are asking her what happened to her page & the reduced followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Dreyton36: 10:30pm On May 02, 2020
One day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 02, 2020
u11ae1013:
I don't know why osu people are so daft, how can she be banned in these three platforms same time, it's like true true that albino na clone from Gabon

The Gabonese clone sha
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
manuelreports:

If you get face, come out and show your face
And receive life time ban.
Have it opened your eyes that the world knows that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari if not the Nigeria Government should have done the same to Kanu but you see Kanu is holding Nigeria by the throat.

Lmao! Confused ipod. Kanu is holding the brains of you iPods. Kanu knows his followers are daft and hopeless. Ipod miscreant say make I show face.. .I resemble your dilector?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
She forgot Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen and could easily push for her ban
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2020
I like this
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Ojiofor: 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
peeps4u:

Check that account's followers and date it was created. Obviously not Kemi's account.

This is her real account. See the followers and date of creation

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Ojiofor: 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:

Her twitter page is back a while ago, but i noticed her followers has reduced from 234,000K plus to 75.1K. What really happened during the time her page was on blackout? What went wrong? We'll hear from her i guess, although she has not tweeted today.

ok.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sunshineg5(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2020

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by roundman: 10:41pm On May 02, 2020
Her Instagram is working perfectly, just left there now, just to confirm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by peeps4u: 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Yes, same acct. Guess she just changed the picture to "kemi talks"

The one you earlier posted doesnt have "Kemi talks" DP.

But why are these people lting about her acxt being deleted?

Thos is one of the reasons many reasonable people have stopped taking Kanu and his followers serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair / We Did Not Collude With Collation Officers, Binani's Claim Is False - INEC / Lagos Sets Safety Standards For Retail Gas Operators In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.