Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo (9960 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sunshineg5(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
dignity33:
This is what you get when you search for Kemi.
@ Kemi O lunloyo not @ Kemi o lunloyo

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by DriggityDre: 10:50pm On May 02, 2020
But her twitter account is still working na. She just posted about 7 minutes ago.
Ebonyitvnews, confirm your sources please.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Difrent: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Gforce2015:
Let's wait for the response.
This may be another fake news from Igbo crew.

Source : ebonyitvnews..... couldn't have been anything but FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Difrent: 10:54pm On May 02, 2020
Redcrafton:

[b]
I am not ipob member...[/b]but they want out to make the erosion ravaged and landlocked area free...so you can enjoy your scam one Nigeria...that will of course make me happy and have a nice sleep...free from herdsmen attacks...and with 24 hrs electricity. Why would that be your problem? Would your land be taken? Why frustrate what doesn't concern you? Is it not wickedness?

Very soon you guys would claim, you have no business with them, wanting out...

Some people can lie!!

Why do you think anyone needs you to explain this? Guilty conscience

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2020
Aunty Kemi Twitter Account is active. She twitted just few minutes ago

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sunshineg5(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
They deliberately chose to search for Kemiolunloyo rather KemiOlunloyo.

The capital O is the difference

This is actually a fake news..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
You see why truly ZOO Inhabitants are illiterates. Who do zombies call Igbos....IGBOs na!!!
Now i am telling you that as an Akwa Ibomite that Biafra is ME AND I AM BIAFRAN...All of a sudden you want to analyse my statement??
Go and face the nearest transformer and Kiss it!!!..I am BIAFRAN!!

Sagay212:

Lol..o nor ask you where you come from ipod man. All ipod miscreants never accept that they are from SE..it's shameful...that's why the first thing they say is 'I'm not igbo' even when you don't ask them. You can claim Cameroon or Libya if you like...it doesn't change the ipod that you are.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
You see why truly ZOO Inhabitants are illiterates. Who do zombies call Igbos....IGBOs na!!!
Now i am telling you that as an Akwa Ibomite that Biafra is ME AND I AM BIAFRAN...All of a sudden you want to analyse my statement??
Go and face the nearest transformer and Kiss it!!!..I am BIAFRAN!!

Again I did not ask you who you are or where you come from. I did not ask because I know who you are. An ipod miscreant from the SE. Hit your head on the wall all I care. You be Ipob..in fact I suspect you are one of the ogbunigwe warriors dilector employed before he absconded. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Kamanuozuzu: 11:34pm On May 02, 2020
Gforce2015:
Let's wait for the response.
This may be another fake news from Igbo crew.

Why not check her handles urself. Na wa ọ.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by simplelad(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2020
Last last, aunty kemi Ibadan finally met her waterloo.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Makemefit12op(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2020
That not her Twitter account bro,that account has 143 followers so that not her real account
Ojiofor:

Her twitter account is still very much active,stop acting like her.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by fk001(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
Lol that's why I keep on saying IPOB are daft people with a 2-year-old IQ, they hardly reason for themselves, they are always aggressive and they are full of sh!tty propaganda
Kemi is still very much active on Twitter and Instagram.

They are just pained that she announced the dead of that albino hunch back, and may he continue to rest in hell.

Go and check it for yourselves

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Vanessa88(f): 11:57pm On May 02, 2020
Wishful thinking lol
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Makemefit12op(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2020
Why not buy data and logged into Twitter to search for her yourself not just making gibberish here. CONE HEAD
fk001:
Lol that's why I keep on saying IPOB are daft people with a 2-year-old IQ, they hardly reason for themselves, they are always aggressive and they are full of sh!tty propaganda
Kemi is still very much active on Twitter and Instagram.

They are just pained that she announced the dead of that albino hunch back, and may he continue to rest in hell.

Go and check it for yourselves
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by fk001(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2020
She dey give IPOB back to back uppercut she is their tormentor

She tweeted this few minutes back check the date and time

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by fk001(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2020
Makemefit12op:
Why not buy data and logged into Twitter to search for her yourself not just making gibberish here. CONE HEAD

Lol e pain am... Bross how e dey do you for body now grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by NigerianSage: 12:08am On May 03, 2020
dignity33:

This is what I got when I serched for Kemi Olunloyo.

She's not only still on twitter, but she's also still trashing and clowning kanu and his mumu ipob terrorist followers..

She posted this just a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by mizmia: 12:09am On May 03, 2020
You mean this account?
I hate fake news.
dignity33:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Beverlyjean(f): 12:11am On May 03, 2020
Kanu is bigger than the Nigerian government and they know this, if not, y hvnt they declared him wanted thru Interpol...

The good and open minded people have to be liberated from this dungeon of a country

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2020
fake news
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Gabkosh: 12:32am On May 03, 2020
Lol, ebonyi TV news, fake news as usual.RIP kanu.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Lovelive: 12:36am On May 03, 2020
Zone B ll never agree with you.

But be rest assured we shall be honored(up Kanu, down kemi)

This is what chicken bribe cost Kemi...ruined her credibility if she had any. Doesn't know Kanu has contact to powerful people and Jews that run this world and own most social media. Remember, he is a jew and Jewish leader for that matter of his people...that's why he wears that jewish cap 24/7, so he is entitled to maximum Jewish protection anywhere on this planet! That's why he fears no idiot and insults even Buhari because he knows people. Even while he was in Kuje prison, people there will tell you agents were guiding him inside there, foiled many attempts to poison him. That guy Kanu is very powerful, he is prepared for this job; not just mouth. People in Afara Ibeku, his village will tell you operatives evacuated him right under the nose of Nigerian military that surrounded his house, with high-powered weapons in commando-style and Nigerian army were shocked and couldn't do anything. Same Mossad took him to Israel. Nnamdi Kanu has said publicly " I owe my life to the Jewish nation of Isreal and Mossad."
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Gabkosh: 12:42am On May 03, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Thank you
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Gabkosh: 12:47am On May 03, 2020
slerry:
the heroine of all Afonja cone headed and head slammers, the only one our sophisticated brown roof republic Afonja neighbor and skull miners worship and see as a role model has finally been banned.
the black spot head slammers won't be happy with such news.
bro easy coz d admin is also an Afonja head slammer
Lol, believe your osu ebonyi fake news to your akpu brain

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by dadebayo1(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2020
She is back... She only deactivated and reactivated.... She does that once in a while.. grin.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 12:54am On May 03, 2020
I Swear down....you dey fear Nandi Kanu pass even Boko Haram. See your lamentations!! ..on top person wey no even recognize your hungry existence.

Customs don give you your expired Rice ? grin

fk001:
She dey give IPOB back to back uppercut she is their tormentor

She tweeted this few minutes back check the date and time

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 12:56am On May 03, 2020
Expired Amala dey make this desperate Afonja mental. Kwa kwa kwa !!! grin

Gabkosh:
Lol, believe your osu ebonyi fake news to your akpu brain
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by ScotMisile: 1:00am On May 03, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol..o nor ask you where you come from ipod man. All ipod miscreants never accept that they are from SE..it's shameful...that's why the first thing they say is 'I'm not igbo' even when you don't ask them. You can claim Cameroon or Libya if you like...it doesn't change the ipod that you are.
I am an Igbo man and a proud and unrepentantly arrogant Igbo man.
Who says we deny where we come from?.....
Face the guy attacking you and stop shifting goal posts.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by fk001(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
I Swear down....you dey fear Nandi Kanu pass even Boko Haram. See your lamentations!! ..on top person wey no even recognize your hungry existence.

Customs don give you your expired Rice ? grin

I am a patriot an enemy to an enemy of state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 1:03am On May 03, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa!!!!

See Painment!!

Wetin kwancern you for IPOB marrars?
Are you trying to use the Useless Amotekun to stop IPOB or BIAFRA ...Ogbeni GO and sleep with a hungry stomach. Your yarns weak like that hydraulic soup Afonja like you eat....Guy, You no reach. Kwa kwa kwa!!! grin

Sagay212:

Again I did not ask you who you are or where you come from. I did not ask because I know who you are. An ipod miscreant from the SE. Hit your head on the wall all I care. You be Ipob..in fact I suspect you are one of the ogbunigwe warriors dilector employed before he absconded. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Yaribanzaonic: 1:05am On May 03, 2020
Be a Patriot to Amotekun and OPC. Leave marrars beyond your gbegiri processing brain.

fk001:

I am a patriot an enemy to an enemy of state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen In Hummer Jeeps Gun Down 4 Cops, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles In Anambra / Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.