Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo (9953 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by yomiterium: 1:14am On May 03, 2020
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Gabkosh: 1:32am On May 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Expired Amala dey make this desperate Afonja mental. Kwa kwa kwa !!! grin

Lol, says someone who swallows smelly irritating akpu with that Nutrientless nsala laterin thing called soup which no one eats with them except their alien tribe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Gabkosh: 1:33am On May 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
I Swear down....you dey fear Nandi Kanu pass even Boko Haram. See your lamentations!! ..on top person wey no even recognize your hungry existence.

Customs don give you your expired Rice ? grin

Who dey fear dead man lol. Go and mourn your Jesus. He's dead.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by born2begreat(m): 1:45am On May 03, 2020
Maybe you are searching for Kemi Ijora. This is real Kemi Olulonyo her Twitter account is VERY active.

dignity33:
This is what you get when you search for Kemi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by fk001(m): 1:47am On May 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Be a Patriot to Amotekun and OPC. Leave marrars beyond your gbegiri processing brain.

What makes you think i am from SW?
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Chitime01: 2:45am On May 03, 2020
Have you seen this diy face mask tutorial? no machine needed. everyone stay safe o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3zFCCodNU
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by excanny: 3:20am On May 03, 2020
This is her twitter still active

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by skyman200(m): 4:01am On May 03, 2020
that's serve her right

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by wis3(m): 4:19am On May 03, 2020
skyman200:
that's serve her right
undecided

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:40am On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
I don't know why osu people are so daft, how can she be banned on these three platforms same time, it's like true true that albino na clone from Gabon

How do you people want to get to the promised land when a grade 1 albino is leading you

An offspring of osu, raised by osu. Your children are/will be from osu. Look at how daft you are to wonder how she is banned by strictly monitored social platforms of an American. Since ur moronic nature n infinite stupidity stole ur reasoning, ur psychotic aunt broke d rules,as she hasn't learnt frm Pst Ibiyomie's punishment.
Better put up ur photo let's see melanin deficient u n ur followers are # used toilet paper

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:46am On May 03, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, says someone who swallows smelly irritating akpu with that Nutrientless nsala laterin thing called soup which no one eats with them except their alien tribe. cheesy

Moronic uzua, how could u contain ur thinking faculty within a little "matchbox"? If only u ate ever energizing akpu with a reputable nsala soup, the epilepsy which u suffer from shldnt throw u offbalance..all these toddlers with borrowed data,, better finish ur schooling #empty skull..decomposing earthworm

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by stonemasonn: 5:17am On May 03, 2020
That's why he fears no idiot and insults even Buhari because he knows people. Even while he was in Kuje prison, people there will tell you agents were guiding him inside there, foiled many attempts to poison him. That guy Kanu is very powerful, he is prepared for this job; not just mouth. People in Afara Ibeku, his village will tell you
Let him test his powers by visiting Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Jamesbally: 5:43am On May 03, 2020
mcbreeze:
IPOB one big formidable family

Realy, did you just say IPOB are a big formidable family? I laugh in Chinese. angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well your so called big and formidable family are the ones Aboki Soldiers have turn them to Potopoto swimmers. grin angry cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Mustack: 6:32am On May 03, 2020
dignity33:
This is what you get when you search for Kemi.

All these accounts are not hers
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Mustack: 6:33am On May 03, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Every country that fought with Israelites get what they deserve.

Her account exist. Fake news everywhere

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Whois(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2020
Let's continue to report all her account maybe this time she will be banned for real
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by u11ae1013: 9:32am On May 03, 2020
goldony:

An offspring of osu, raised by osu. Your children are/will be from osu. Look at how daft you are to wonder how she is banned by strictly monitored social platforms of an American. Since ur moronic nature n infinite stupidity stole ur reasoning, ur psychotic aunt broke d rules,as she hasn't learnt frm Pst Ibiyomie's punishment.
Better put up ur photo let's see melanin deficient u n ur followers are # used toilet paper
lol, a round of applause

But let me tell you what you don't know about your albino leader
1. He is a broke graphic designer using you people to survive online
2. He is a fraud
3. He is always high on used sanitary pad
4. He is a clone
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 9:33am On May 03, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa!!!!

See Painment!!

Wetin kwancern you for IPOB marrars?
Are you trying to use the Useless Amotekun to stop IPOB or BIAFRA ...Ogbeni GO and sleep with a hungry stomach. Your yarns weak like that hydraulic soup Afonja like you eat....Guy, You no reach. Kwa kwa kwa!!! grin

Confusion don dey worry you. I told you you'll have sleepless night. Nothing concern me for ipod miscreants matter so long as them nor mention Yorubas. Amotekun nor kuku tell you say them get business with your biafr.aud. akwa ibom man from SE... grin grin ogbunigwe warrior. Go and fight for your biafr.aud. Yoruba nor go help una. You remain slaves until we decide to remove rope from ya necks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 9:35am On May 03, 2020
ScotMisile:

I am an Igbo man and a proud and unrepentantly arrogant Igbo man.
Who says we deny where we come from?.....
Face the guy attacking you and stop shifting goal posts.

Who be this one?
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Gabkosh: 9:46am On May 03, 2020
goldony:

Moronic uzua, how could u contain ur thinking faculty within a little "matchbox"? If only u ate ever energizing akpu with a reputable nsala soup, the epilepsy which u suffer from shldnt throw u offbalance..all these toddlers with borrowed data,, better finish ur schooling #empty skull..decomposing earthworm
Tar, never, how can I eat such smelly think. The smell alone makes me vomit. And why my comment hit your flat head. You know how to talk of other people's food but cry victim when they talk about your irritating food. I rather receive bullet in my head than eating such poo.

If it sure for you, name any nutrient in your nonsense soup and name any race that eat it with you.

Na your papa dey pay my fee or na your mama buy phone and sub for me. Mrs wey they use 100thousand buy data a week.

if my comment hit you. God and die for all I care.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by edoairways: 9:54am On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
I don't know why osu people are so daft, how can she be banned on these three platforms same time, it's like true true that albino na clone from Gabon

How do you people want to get to the promised land when a grade 1 albino is leading you
When many users report false news to aforementioned social media, the owners closes such account. But the issue I have with many IPOB members is the fact that they can't comprehend well. Kemi said Kanu may have died doesn't mean he died.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by ScotMisile: 9:55am On May 03, 2020
Sagay212:

Who be this one?
Mr. Faceless forum.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by Ojiofor: 11:41am On May 03, 2020
Makemefit12op:
That not her Twitter account bro,that account has 143 followers so that not her real account

The Twitter account belongs to you bro.Hope you are happy now?
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by tunjijones(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
AccessME:
You can't be posting such gibberish of information hook line and sinker for ur followers all the time and u expect not to get banned! She has been getting away with it but now she Chuck hand for KANU/IPOB Matter, the fire consumed her.

Serves her right.

But KANU did the same thing nao.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by skyman200(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2020
that was what she said only on her Twitter account,I saw it there,we are talking about all social media, that is what she deserved.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by scoundrel(f): 2:19pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Mm WHEN YOU DIG A PIT FOR YOUR ENEMY DON'T MAKE IT TOO DEEP BECAUSE YOU TOO MIGHT FALL INTO IT.
When the chicken makes scratches on sand people can mistake it for handwriting.
Re: BREAKING!! Facebook,Twitter And Instagram Bans Kemi Olunloyo by scoundrel(f): 2:23pm On May 03, 2020
In Nigeria fake news has little to no repercussion. It’s funny how even after exposed as fake she came out to dismiss the very words she used in broadcasting the news. It’s one reason I don’t bother to read any news on her, she never tells the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anniversary: BAN Is Nigeria's Biggest Movement - Yahaya Bello Ambassadors / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside / Governor Nyesom Wike Turns A Year Older. Happy Birthday...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.