Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Landlord Asking For His Rent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Asking For His Rent. (930 Views)

My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice / My Landlord Wants His Rent After Packing Out Of His House With Quit Notice. / My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Asking For His Rent. by Giftyperry(f): 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
Our land lord asking for rent in this lockdown ?? Is it proper or what do you think? M helpless now.
Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by sapeleboi(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
no human sympathy @all, by the way how much is the money young lady

Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2020
He too is hungry and needs money to feed his family.
He hopes to get money from your rent that is due.

Ask him for more time, He should consider the nature of things at the moment and give you grace.

Meanwhile, we sell genuine lands and houses within estates at various locations.
Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by Hargbo(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
Giftyperry:
Our land lord asking for rent in this lockdown ?? Is it proper or what do you think? M helpless now.
how is it not proper, paying of house rents should be a long term plan you should have been ready for.

Abi na?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by Giftyperry(f): 12:01am On May 04, 2020
sapeleboi:
no human sympathy @all, by the way how much is the money young lady
. 150k.
Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by Giftyperry(f): 12:03am On May 04, 2020
Hargbo:
how is it not proper, paying of house rents should be a long term plan you should have been ready for.

Abi na?
I agree with you. But if things are better with u at this time dosnt mean it is with every other person.
Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by Giftyperry(f): 12:04am On May 04, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
He too is hungry and needs money to feed his family.
He hopes to get money from your rent that is due.

Ask him for more time, He should consider the nature of things at the moment and give you grace.

Meanwhile, we sell genuine lands and houses within estates at various locations.
thanks .
Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by Hargbo(m): 2:44am On May 04, 2020
Giftyperry:
I agree with you. But if things are better with u at this time dosnt mean it is with every other person.
am sorry if I have hurt you in any way.. I understand

How do you plan to solve this now
Re: Landlord Asking For His Rent. by sapeleboi(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2020
ok let see what God can do
Giftyperry:
. 150k.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 6bedroom Duplex. At Pearl Gardens, Behind Shoprite, Via Monastery. / *FOR SALE* *4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex@ Gbagada Ifako PG Estate 67m / Madison Gardens Estate Located At Chevron Drive Lekki 647sqm For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.