Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown (35108 Views)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Farki: 11:07pm On May 02, 2020
Lorazepam:
I thought Ganduje had made a U turn on the relaxation of lockdown issue ?

The man is very confused, when you elect a clown the government becomes a circus.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Raymeskey: 11:18pm On May 02, 2020
Trouble is looming,
And some individuals are still cooking it.

Oh Lord I know this pandemic wouldn't come near me and my love ones but I pray may I live to see what the world will become of after the pandemic.

Please and please if you don't have any important thing to attend to don't go out #stay at home #stay safe. If there is a war you don't need someone to tell you to stay at home those that witness Nigerian Civil war can testify to this.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Farki: 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
Yobabad:
Ok no problem, local Yoruba Muslims will still blame the peace loving Igbo people for this

Yes Nnamdi Kanu is very peace loving. undecided
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by bimbodotun(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2020
So can u advice on what to do...??
martineverest:
any difference between easing lockdown in Kano and Lagos?

Lagosians are quick to bash or laugh at Kano and pretend as pretend as if lagos is safe

how will social distance be maintained at Idumota-akpongbon-balongun ,Alaba,ladipo, markets ?

lagos and Kano are about to explode
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Henroo88(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2020
The way things are going in this country, I see war and division. it's like we don't really have a president. we need to divide and let them keep their cows. Human cows. They know themselves.�������
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Temptee101(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
Lorazepam:

That guy is a very inconsistent dollar thief
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by kunletexs: 12:06am On May 03, 2020
See I, so we wey lockdown for 2 WEEKS ko. Nobody negotiated any day for our relaxing o. Chai, anybody wey tell me say Buhari no corrupt, bias and clueless, MAKE THE FIRE ELIJAH CALLED DOWN THAT YEAR WEY CONSUME STONE FALL ON ALL THESE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by idyllic2012: 12:07am On May 03, 2020
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 12:17am On May 03, 2020
If they want to , let them kill themselves. Wetin concern us for Aboki wahala.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Razy75g: 12:21am On May 03, 2020
Oboy the more the head slammers dey drop like flies, the happier we shall be
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 12:25am On May 03, 2020
Relaxing the lockdown so that Kano citizens can migrate and spread COVID-19 using trailers (disguised as trailers carrying food) to Southern Nigeria. Police and Road Safety officials please be vigilant and send back these terrorists to where they came from.

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 12:26am On May 03, 2020
martineverest:
any difference between easing lockdown in Kano and Lagos?

Lagosians are quick to bash or laugh at Kano and pretend as pretend as if lagos is safe

how will social distance be maintained at Idumota-akpongbon-balongun ,Alaba,ladipo, markets ?

lagos and Kano are about to explode
Is that you on your Dp?
You're so hawt kiss kiss Come let's combine genes to make cute babies
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by TruthSpeaker: 1:09am On May 03, 2020
IS IT JUST ME SEEING THIS LIKE A PARTIAL DEATH SENTENCE, OR IT IS JUST A GO AHEAD FOR COVID-19 TO ENACT A SERIOUS POPULATION CONTROL IN THE STATE?
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by NaMeAboki: 1:37am On May 03, 2020
flokii:
If we say North is the problem with Nigeria now, they'll say we are not being nice..

When Lagos, Ogun and other Southern states have been on lockdown for over a month, Kano and the likes were left open and yet the governor is refusing a presidential directive to lockdown Kano for two weeks.

I pray you folks don't self-destruct with your arrogance and self centerdness.

Can't you read?

The article clearly that the relaxation was was with the consent of PMB; how then does that translate to the governor refusing presidential order?

Kano is the most populous state in the country, consisting of over 90% Muslims, currently fasting the month of Ramadan, with high poverty rate; with relatively little palliatives along with lower medical and other resource FG intervention compared to Lagos - yet some sections of the ppl of Lagos state were still protesting against their own lockdown, attendant with threat to law and order as some residents were being attacked and robbed in their own homes.

Imagine the government being under the same or even more kind of pressure in Kano between the need to balance necessary measures (lockdown) against the threat of revolt by a huge population equally under the pressure of poverty and starvation.

Yes; the proposed relaxation would be counter productive in the immediate term and would no doubt lead to more deaths but the alternative also carries with it, its own dangers and therefore leaves both the govt and the governed with very limited choices.

Already countries like; Italy, America etc. with even much higher death rates and better resource are already either easing or thinking about easing their own lockdown for similar reasons.

In reality most countries would eventually have to open up (virus or no virus) and their ppl just have to learn how to cope with the presence of the virus (as life will never get back to normal again) or otherwise face an economic catastrophe far worse than the disease itself.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Happyguy201: 2:01am On May 03, 2020
Buhari rush sign this one off because he wants to look good in the eyes of his aboki brothers. mumu president

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 2:17am On May 03, 2020
These niggas gotta be kidding me
https://tedmania.com.ng/
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 4:19am On May 03, 2020
I pray this Virus doesn't ravage them all.. with this their foolishness and strong head .. undecided undecided
Ignorance sha kiss kiss
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by simhosting: 4:47am On May 03, 2020
grin
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:51am On May 03, 2020
sureteeboy:

They are free to do as they like. If they want, they can even cancel the lockdown totally
The government and security agencies should just ensure that no fool sneaks out of Kano under any circumstance. And anyone caught should be shot on sight

Which government are you talking about ? Buhari's government ? Trust me, Mr Buhari has same mentality as these people. He won't order any security agency to restrict their movements to and fro anywhere in Nigeria. Just prepare to witness influx of coronavirus infected abokis in southern Nigeria very,very soon. You think you're dealing with humans ? Far from it !
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:56am On May 03, 2020
Ganduje knows what is hidden about the Covid-19
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by uchrikk(m): 5:13am On May 03, 2020
COVID19 is out to destroy adamant people all over the world. My conclusion though.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Miosotis: 6:28am On May 03, 2020
Confused man
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by KGREAT(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2020
Lorazepam:
That's what I thought too.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by oyeb15: 7:09am On May 03, 2020
Who is even sure it's Corona virus that is killing them in Kano?
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Born2Breed(f): 7:13am On May 03, 2020
My advice to all states, this is the time to lock your borders especially against Northeners.

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nickymezor(f): 7:54am On May 03, 2020
chigoizie7:
Ganduje is seriously confused. Such person is not fit to be a governor. Or even hold any position as a leader.
what do you expect ? He is indeed an illiterate now.
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by SoNature(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2020
Honor10:
See them, senseless cows, lockdown of not up to a week, they are protesting, what should Lagos that has been on lockdown for more than 5 weeks do?

Someone should pls, blow up that mokwa-jebba bridge, these cows must not cross over to Southwest.

Nonsense.

Why not do it yourself?
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by martineverest(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
Zoie:

Is that you on your Dp?
You're so hawt kiss kiss Come let's combine genes to make cute babies
thanks

1 Like

Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Tonytonex(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
With an average aboki mentality the only way to solve kano Corona is the North Korea approach

And please, what's North Korea approach?
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Nobody: 9:36am On May 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Especially that alaba.... My fear!

You live around there.?
Re: Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown by Gbagbuo247: 9:56am On May 03, 2020
They will die like Chiken in the coming weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.