Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra (29495 Views)

INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials / Lagos Commences Distribution Of Palliatives To Citizens / FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by manuelreports: 5:13pm On May 03, 2020
Honor10:

U dont deserve oxygen, tell ur fellow ipob piglets to leave yoruba land first.
Which Yoruba Land ?
If you are talking about Lagos
I am Sorry to announce to you that it is a no man's Land or even a Benin Land. For the rest of Yoruba Land any Igbo out there is just providing essential services or business which the Lazy Yorubas can't do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by AFONAMARO: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
He is just spending Nigeria's Monies on Nigerian citizen. Look at his well-built mansion off his very bloated salary/expenses/allowance. Nigerian senators are the best paid in the world yet Nigeria is a banana republic. Also what does the bible say about good deeds or charity? It says not to publicise it. This senator has publicised it with his ugly face stamped on every single palliative.

Ifeanyi Ubah is a first time senator, and this is the only elective position he has ever held.

I bet you know nothing about the man you are referring to
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by OreMI22: 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Now ask yourself, DANGOTE is richer than the top 20 Nigerian billionaires COMBINED! Ifeanyi Ubah isn't even in top 100 Nigerian billionaires!

WHERE IS DANGOTE'S PALLIATIVES TO PEOPLE OF KANO, KADUNA AND THE NORTH-WEST??

IF IT'S TO TAKE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS AND WAIVERS ON BEHALF OF THE NORTH-WEST, DANGOTE WILL BE 1ST NAME HERE.

Anyway, Aboki deserve the type of people they put in important positions.

Northern politicians and billionaires are some of the most selfish and ruthless men in the world. They don't care about anybody else....including their fellow northerners who support them!

I have been expecting to see northern politicians and billionaires offload some of their wealth in helping the poor people in their states!
Not only always stealing from the government and cornering juicy federal contracts and oil wells simply for being a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
This is why Nigeria will remain in the dark ages. When people are so tribalistic that they cannot see the evils that their Tribe kings in power commit. The IBOS/HAUSAS/YORUBAS lied to Nigerians, they claimed they liberated us from the British only for us to be enslaved by these 3 tribes who have underdeveloped this country since 1960!!
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by doyinorofin(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
He is just spending Nigeria's Monies on Nigerian citizen. Look at his well-built mansion off his very bloated salary/expenses/allowance. Nigerian senators are the best paid in the world yet Nigeria is a banana republic. Also what does the bible say about good deeds or charity? It says not to publicise it. This senator has publicised it with his ugly face stamped on every single palliative.

Young man FYI that man you see there is d owner of capital oil. Made his money before going into politics. Go and do your research.
And by the way, wetin your own state governor do for him people with all the looted allocation.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
Gforce2015:

You dey call Igbo amaka.
Ifeanyi Uba age and your age might be the same.
You dey inside your hamlet dey shout Igbo amaka.

Make you no go double your hustle.
I'm 21 years old now will be 22 by next year March but I have my own personal 4 bedroom flat I rent out along summit junction Asaba, Delta state with my own personal car,all this are gotten from a legitimate way by me at the age of 20years or should I talk about what I will get from my family will? Well no need for that,so I advice you to hustle more cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Honor10: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
manuelreports:

Which Yoruba Land ?
If you are talking about Lagos
I am Sorry to announce to you that it is a no man's Land or even a Benin Land. For the rest of Yoruba Land any Igbo out there is just providing essential services or business which the Lazy Yorubas can't do.

Lolz. It is Igbo land.
Ipob piglet, leave Yoruba land.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by SoNature(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
OreMI22:

Northern politicians and billionaires are some of the most selfish and ruthless men in the world. They don't care about anybody else....including their fellow northerners who support them!

I have expecting to see northern politicians and billionaires offload some of their wealth in helping the poor people in their states!
Not only always stealing from the government and cornering juicy federal contracts and oil wells simply for being a Fulani.

Calm down

News from Nigeria's south makes Nairaland more than the north

That doesn't mean that nothing is happening in the north

Dangote has donated a lot during this crises, including hospitals, isolation center and huge sums of money
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by saintokwuluora(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
That house was built before he became a first time Senator last year. You are talking about Capital oil, not your regular politically enriched politician.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
This man's money no dey finish.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by guychidile: 5:39pm On May 03, 2020
Sen.Dr.patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Ebube Chukwuzo Igbo,Ikemba Igbonile doesn't joke with his people.,He rather go hungry than his people starve.I salute you, the prince of the Red Chambers.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by emmy512: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
I throw cap for this man.
One thing i like anambra people and most igbo people i know is there zeal to do something back home.
They can be successful outside or managing wherever they are but they'll still come back home to build,spend money in their town.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by oluwasegun007(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
My man.... More blessings
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Ewu Gambia. Aturu Ocha. Keep talking trash.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
Finally he has proven himself worthy of becoming Anambra state governor, although he chose the wrong party but we can consider him based on what transpired in APGA
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by RealGOAT: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
This is why Nigeria will remain in the dark ages. When people are so tribalistic that they cannot see the evils that their Tribe kings in power commit. The IBOS/HAUSAS/YORUBAS lied to Nigerians, they claimed they liberated us from the British only for us to be enslaved by these 3 tribes who have underdeveloped this country since 1960!!
If you are a man or woman I pity your life partner. From page 1 till page 5 only you fighting everybody. May God help your future husband.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by uhulexy: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeria must be better
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

You sir are a blind tribalistic satanic political puppet. When these palliative breadcrumbs from your precious senator finishes what next?

But most of other senators n reps didnt share anything...
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by chocolatelady(f): 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
Well done Senator Ifeanyi Uba! Others should follow abeg. Our people must not die of hunger.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Mac12(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Igbo Amaka cheesy grin

You can say that again
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Mac12(f): 6:04pm On May 03, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Good one sir...
The effects of covid19 will be reduced if all our 109 senators and 360 reps members can emulate this kind gesture.

I swear down
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Mac12(f): 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What is really happening to Enugu senators?

Where are all those useless thieves representing Enugu state I ask again?
Especially that anu mpama representing Enugu north.

Anu mpama. Lol, you dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Mac12(f): 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This is palliatives Indeed.

Men nwere Obi eji eri Ego...grin

Anyi nwe MEN
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Is he the only Senator in Nigeria?

The Man is riche before he stepped foot in the Senate...

What have your own Senators done for your people,with NIGERIA'S MONEY? angry

Do you think that those that got the palliatives cares whether they are shown on CNN or his UGLY FACE is stamped on the rice they take home ?
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2020
Cjrane2:

I was thinking exactly the same thing! Northern billionaires, Northern Senators and all of them owning oil wells given to them simply because they are FULANI! Where are they now that ordinary people need help? All northern billionaires think about is primitive acquisition & accumulation of wealth! They never think of community responsibility to the people they acquired the wealth from.

Where are the northern billionaires like DANGOTE?? Who could at least provide palliative to people of Kano to help people out with food! But northern billionaires are so stingy and wicked against even their own people. They only want to use the Federal funds to do anything public!

But, they use their people to acquire all sorts of ill gotten wealth claiming they are getting it for Fulani people!

Dangote and BUA Group has tried in terms of dealing with this pandemic in their native Kano state. It is just a pity that the people weren’t prepared to looks after themselves by way of training and education before such a calamity befell the state and country.

Until their attitude towards education, skills acquisition for the majority, belief system receives an update , not much will change . If a man who cannot fend for himself can be allowed into another mans compound to take up as many ladies and three for wives and to go ahead and procreate up seventy children then every effort will remain a scratch at the surface

Until they embrace the idea of family and family planning they will continue to hold the short ends of the stick and remain the liberty centre of the country
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Ezmans: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
iLoveAnambra:
Wetin be 75% ?? na around 98%

if you see the one that i received today eeh..
food boku..dnt knw wen to finish am sef..

not my first one but Fourth
almost every day dem dey share,na de one i get de tym i dey go collect..

Nwanne m ndi Anambra ji nku..oburo kwa na Onu ooo

anyi ji ego...
grin

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Mopolchi:
I know that dis fụckery will later appear on Nairaland so I decided to post this picture to remind all that he actually shared my zone's constituency projects.
The others that have also chopped their constituency project allocations,what have they done for their people? shocked
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2020
RealGOAT:
If you are a man or woman I pity your life partner. From page 1 till page 5 only you fighting everybody. May God help your future husband.

Is that your argument? Is that all you have to say? It's none of your business who my life partner is, this a free for all forum to discuss the corrupt goons in power. Just because he is IGBO, the IGBO thugs/thuggettes and goons/goonettes of Nairaland are out to attack me due to their tribalistic ties and not because they have an valid rebuttal to my comments. Shame on the tribalistic Igbo thugs/thuggettes/goons/goonettes.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by RealGOAT: 6:47pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Is that your argument? Is that all you have to say? It's none of our business who m life partner is, this a free for all forum to discuss The corrupt goons in power. Just because he is IGBO, the IGBO thugs/thuggettes and goons/goonettes of Nairaland are out to attack me due to their tribalistic ties and not because they have an valid rebuttal to my comments. Shame on tribalistic Igbo thugs/thuggettes/goons/goonettes.
That guy is a great philanthropic and a billionaire before he ventured into politics. These things you see has been his way for years and he's one the best in that part of the country.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2020
The IGBO thugs/thuggettes and goons/goonettes of Nairaland are out to attack me due to their tribalistic ties and because I dared to question the motives and agenda of their IGBO KING, they have no valid rebuttals to my comments apart from the usual tribalistic nonsense. It is no wonder no one gets along in this damned country as we are all divided by tribe/gender/religion. Shame on these tribalistic Igbo thugs/thuggettes and goons/goonettes.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra by Sydney1995(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2020
Lol if they ask u now u say u can blow grammar ��
Ebonyeyes:

Point proven, Degenerate cretin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Trailer, Shop Set Ablaze In Enugu (Photos) / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.