Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available (1537 Views)

Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together / BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by akinsolaolubi: 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
Fertile Duck eggs(# 200 per egg, crate #6000), Hybrid Turkey eggs(#200 per egg crate #6000), Noiler chicken eggs (#80 naira per egg crate #2400), guinea fowl eggs (100 naira per egg crate 3000) , and native chicken eggs all available @ (100 per egg crate 3000)

We’ll train you on how to hatch them all without an incubator!!!

All available at @kingkoreyfarms
Instagram @kingkoreyfarms

1 Like

Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by greenmonk: 8:16am On May 03, 2020
akinsolaolubi:
Fertile Duck eggs(# 200 per egg, crate #6000), Hybrid Turkey eggs(#200 per egg crate #6000), Noiler chicken eggs (#80 naira per egg crate #2400), guinea fowl eggs (100 naira per egg crate 3000) , and native chicken eggs all available @ (100 per egg crate 3000)

How many eggs in a crate?
Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by akinsolaolubi: 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
30 eggs in a crate sir or ma
Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by easyboy2345(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2020
Please can you get it delivered to kwara state ilorin to be precise...and can I get your WhatsApp contact sir?
Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by akinsolaolubi: 8:29am On May 04, 2020
We are in ajara village, limca junction, ilorin kwara state

1 Like

Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by greenmonk: 9:29pm On May 05, 2020
akinsolaolubi:
30 eggs in a crate sir or ma
I'll bookmark this page
Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by guidefreak(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2020
How to Select the Best Chicken Egg Incubator

The purchase and use of chicken egg incubator has been on the rise over the past few years. With the help from blogs like this, farmers are now getting a hang of brooding chicks on their own. After some level of success brooding chicks, it is only normal to want to experiment with some fertile eggs from your stock.

If you are like me, having some turkeys, Noilers, cockerels, and broilers, sometimes you just want to hatch your turkey or noiler eggs by artificial means. That new feeling of hatching chicks and poults yourself coupled with the money you will save is enough to make you want to do this.

Since this post is mainly about selecting the best chicken egg incubator, let us not waste time. When you start to consider buying an incubator, there are some factors you must consider.

Power Source
This is the main reason I didn’t buy an incubator for a long time until I discovered the way out
Continue reading: https://guidefreak.com/selecting-best-chicken-egg-incubator/

Re: Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available by akinsolaolubi: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land Good For Farming At Arulogun Area Ibadan / Treated Giant Elephant Sucker....what You Plant Is What U Harvest / Empty Egg Crates For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.