Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75365 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ibinaboonline: 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
Just shut your mouth if you have nothing to say, instead of spewing trash.
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Salem92: 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
Who can please a jealous woman, who can cure her of her self inflicted dose of jealousy and distrust? None!
You did nothing wrong, you only acted out of sympathy and kindness. You should let ur wife know that 'wickedness was never happiness '.It's your home, you preside.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by unmask: 8:13pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?
Get rid of your wife...she is a wicked person.... treating someone else's child that way.....2 yrs no new cloth....that is recipe for divorce
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:

9?!
You must be from BRAzil cheesy
I am not from Brazil..am a Nigerian.. and you just have to believe that.. cuz am real about it kiss kiss
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by responsibleguy(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

��� Dis one off me
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by golddare: 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife is just being careful and I will advise you to be very careful too. God bless you.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by andrewtosin(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

Funny enough Ave never hit a woman in my life except in the other room grin.....But there are some things as a matter of my personal policy or integrity that I won't accept. I am someone that hates to be accused falsely for what I didn't do.. Why would a wife just jump to a conclusion that you are sleeping with her niece? I mean that's insane. For that woman to boldly make that accusation, that means she has little or no respect for the husband and if diplomacy fails to install it, slap will do.
The best thing is to ignore her, shun her... She go restore back to factory settings
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by CuteYvonne777: 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
This is the Reason Flavour Drowned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-fa-BeFzgc
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by astOorR(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

It’s clearly stated that he took them out(the kids)
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by pee777(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
If i should go by what you have written without hearing from both your wife and the niece then i will say you have acted well since the shopping was for all the kids at home. However the reaction from your wife says a whole lot of things, i will advice you sit your wife down and tell her the reasons as she had refused to buy even when you gave money, if not resolved pls let the girl leave your home before your marriage scatter. Insist on her returning to wherever she came from as your good intention cannot be misinterpreted to take off your peace.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by HarunaWest(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2020
andrewtosin:
The best thing is to ignore her, shun her... She go restore back to factory settings
A woman that can make such accusations isn't gonna reset via ignoring her ..Na slap go do the work.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by verifiablefacts: 9:04pm On May 05, 2020
zedegit:

You are being very silly and it looks like you are sick.
Op said she chose it for herself in front of his children.
thanks for the insult.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Xmen149:

dnt be in a hurry to reply,.he said he took them all out for shopping. if the person to wear a particular wear is at poinof sale dnt you think she will make her right choice even with the help of the seller..
so you too knows how to buy underwear for ladies ba,ok lol
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
the average nigerian woman is wicked to another woman's child,what about the girl's parents?
May God Bless You.
Only the Married Men will Understand this.
The Wickedness in Women is INNATE.

Each Time my Nigerian Neighbor purchases stuffs for his kids, he does Same for his maid.
And makes sure he gives it to his maid himself.
Including Fruits.
He started this because he got to know that his WIFE never gives any to their maid.
Many WOMEN are SENIOR DEVILS.
Up till now I am yet to understand why the DEVIL was chased from heaven when we have the worst with us here
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Totally and completely wrong analogy. The perfect and correct example is: imagine your wife buying boxers for your nephew
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2020
Plut01:
It is time to take total control of your house Mr.
There should not be any reason whatsoever not to make sure your wife purchases what you gave her money for. I will blame you on that because it shows you are too nice and probably easily controlled by your wife.
You are a man, act like one.

To the issue of buying pant, your wife is insecured and she is displaying by hating her niece. There is nothing bad in what you did considering that you once gave your wife money to buy same pant and bra without buying it.
Talk to her like a man and make her understand, next time you give her money to do things like that, she should not fail to get it else.

Also, you've got to be nice and make your children understand the importance of being nice to people before your wife corrupt their minds.

1000 Likes

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by 4reala(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

I thought you read through the post. Didn't you read the paragraph he wrote that he took the kids out and did shopping for them?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by maximusprime2000: 10:03pm On May 05, 2020
what is the title of the movie pls
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Junkelie: 10:07pm On May 05, 2020
That's character assassination. Let her not be a Jezebel naa, I wonder how badly she would be treating the girl.

Tell your wife that she is bringing curses upon her life, if she cannot treat that girl (her own nice for crying out loud) well let her take her back to her parents
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Godwin616: 10:15pm On May 05, 2020
ibkayee:
Sounds like your wife dislikes her niece for whatever reason and is exaggerating this situation as an excuse. There are probably more appropriate /less awkward ways to get the underwear for her but I don't think it's as big a deal as she's making it

By the way, accusing you of sleeping with her is also a very sick and serious accusation, you don't sound as 'outraged' about that particular point as I'd expect...maybe I'm not reading your tone correctly, if so, that's my bad

I dunno, there's either something she knows about the two of you that we don't know...or there's nothing going on and she's just being weird and difficult

She definitely doesn't like the niece and is singling her out though
She doesn't like the niece. Period. And she will do anything to discourage you from going against her wish . That's why she is accusing you of having an affair with her niece. I pray God will give you wisdom to handle that kind of woman. This type of scenario is not particular to you, That's their way of life especially the difficult ones. Not all of them o. Just keep your calm and be your self and make sure you come out clean, don't give room for any suspicion in your dealings with the niece.Just treat her as your first child and leave the rest for God. As long as your heart does not condemn you.
Meanwhile, don't allow the matter to degesate into unnecessary feud between you and your wife. Keep assuring her that you love her and will not do anything that will hurt her. That whatever you are doing for the niece is out of a neutral heart and no hidden motive so that her children too will find favour anywhere they go.. A little word of God from the scripture to back it up. God will give you the wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kuverah(f): 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
sylve11:
Two years is too long for him to wait b4 he was able to buy clothes for the girl bc even if he gave his wife money ten times to buy clothes for the girl, it is obvious that she will still corner it.

So what are you insinuating? shocked cool
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Godwin616: 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
justcallmenuel:
Next time give the money to your wife to get her the underwears.
Please take time to read the post again.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by LadySarah: 10:36pm On May 05, 2020
I have seen a lot of my fellow women do this shit. TO WHAT end?

I applaud you sir. Never be deterred. It is only stupidity and insecurity on the woman's part.

Gosh!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Xmen149(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2020
Rozz:
so you too knows how to buy underwear for ladies ba,ok lol

lol,.yea nothing there,i will buy for my wife any type of wear and for my kids too .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by onadana: 11:25pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

Clothes ok but what made you think of bra and pant... Are you sure you are telling the whole story?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by onadana: 11:28pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Don't mind him.He is not telling the whole story...clothes ok.What on earth took his mind to bra and pant.Why didn't he buy handkerchief, socks,head tie etc nah bra and pant.Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by onadana: 11:31pm On May 05, 2020
Salem92:
Who can please a jealous woman, who can cure her of her self inflicted dose of jealousy and distrust? None!
You did nothing wrong, you only acted out of sympathy and kindness. You should let ur wife know that 'wickedness was never happiness '.It's your home, you preside.

No he did nothing wrong abi...what on earth took his mind to bra and pant and how did he know her size. Meaning....
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Kings66: 11:32pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Okpo he said he took the girl with his kids out for clothes shopping.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ahahnow: 11:34pm On May 05, 2020
A man to buy females under wear who is not your child or wife or gf is perverted you are a disgusting human being. You are dangerous and can rape somebody and come to nairaland to form innocence. I spit on you. Spit spit spit. I spit on your mother and father
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:52pm On May 05, 2020
darknez:
Lol.

If I have a daughter that is up to 15 years old, I do not think I will be the one to buy underwear for her. Either my wife does it or better still, she buys it herself. If I won't do it for a daughter of that age then I will not for a niece.

I am not saying it is a bad practice when your mind is clean but it is just odd to me. I think a 15-year-old can buy those things herself. I sympathise with your wife though, probably she is thinking how you knew her niece needed underwears grin

Anyways, since she does not like it then let the young girl buy her underwear herself.
I still remember my grandpa buying underwears fro my mom one or twice on his journey back from where he's based. I saw it with my eyes and I was angry he didn't buy for me. angry
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by oluwazoba25: 11:55pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

didn't you read the pat he took them on cloth shopping.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:58pm On May 05, 2020
You are a good man and you care for your wives niece the same way you care for your kids. It's unfortunate that your wife doesn't feel the same. She's one of those women who feel that some kids are more special than others.
The little girl run errands for her yet she can't buy her clothes. What you will do it, next time you give whee money to buy things and she doesn't buy for the girl tell her to take the girl back to her parents. Try and preach to her. She need to repent or else she will just teach her own kids to treat other people with disdain just because they need their care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.