Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj (798 Views)

Davido Insults Fan For Mocking Him As He Announces Collabo With Nicki Minaj / Davido’s Cousin Blasts Wizkid,says His Only Hit Was The Picture With Nicki Minaj / Wizkid To Feature Beyonce In A New Song With Nicki Minaj And Rihanna At The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by adepro(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2020
Adeleke David popularly known as Davido announced collaboration with American singer Nicki minaj on his tweeter page.

Source: https://naijanewzonline..com/2020/05/davido-announced-collaboration-with.html?m=1

Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by adepro(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2020
Check more news on https://naijanewzonline..com
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by NextD18: 12:33am On May 03, 2020
I can imagine Wizzy or Burna celebrate singing with Nicki Minaj that has been bullied out of trend by Cardi B.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by Jayslicky: 1:11am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
I can imagine Wizzy or Burna celebrate singing with Nicki Minaj that has been bullied out of trend by Cardi B.
It's high time you start being sensible donstan18, you are too old to argue about boys that are your children's mate.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by mimimile93: 1:23am On May 03, 2020
Audio collaboration
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by LedRock: 1:28am On May 03, 2020
mimimile93:
Audio collaboration
How? dem dey lie for collaboration too.
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by Randal: 1:37am On May 03, 2020
Hope no be audio collabo like Chioma cooking show?
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by kiddoiLL(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
One day you'll post sense and we'll smile at your post, the next day you'll post crap...
How the sickness take dey do you bro?

Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by libertyfather(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2020
LedRock:

Welwell
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by LedRock: 1:39am On May 03, 2020
libertyfather:

Welwell
Mention one.
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by PureGoldh(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2020
As e dey hot
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by mannieblak(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2020
LedRock:
abeg askam
Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
i always tell you this.. Trolling no be career, you can only get likes, and it can't be used to buy anything in the real world..

Nicki minaj is a big star American rapper.. Even bigger than cardiB.. Its a big achievement for a Nigerian guy to feature her..

Obviously! She doesn't also relate anyhow with African artists, same with lil wayne..

Its like a nigerian guy also featuring lil wayne or Rhianna .. Those guys are exclusive American stars, unlike others that fvck with Africa..

1 Like

Re: Davido Announced Collaboration With Nicki Minaj by Pappyto: 5:22am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Imagine someone that doesn't know you exist lovin tent free in your head? You must be living a miserable life.

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Criminal Hushpuppi Finally Arrested / Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria / Wizkid Flaunts His Multi-Million Naira Chain In Latest Post (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.