Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items (1979 Views)

Nigerians Mobbed And Celebrate Peter Obi Ahead Of 62nd Birthday (video) / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion / See How Staff Mobbed And Welcome Zainab Ahmed After Being Reappointed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:21am On May 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM3zg6skvPA

Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu, Lagos State Descend On The Bus of NGO Who Came To Share Relief Items And Food To Them, And Even Made Away With The Phone Of The Driver And Both Volunteers Bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by skyhadi16(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2020
Imagine, is this really hunger or they are just being typical Nigerians. sad sad sad very sad
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by DeraNwamazi(m): 5:34am On May 03, 2020
Human beings sef

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by TheGreatIYANU: 5:43am On May 03, 2020
We need to check with Charles Darwin. Seems a particular race did not advance much after 'Homo Sapiens'.

I stand corrected.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by loosecanon50(m): 5:46am On May 03, 2020
Hunger dey na. Inside life
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by seunlayi(m): 5:49am On May 03, 2020
This is very bad, bunch of ingratitude fellows

3 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Kuyo: 5:57am On May 03, 2020
Just 5 weeks hungry want to kill Afonja

11 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Redoil: 6:10am On May 03, 2020
This same afonjas were mocking the Igbos for giving women a tuba of yam each

10 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Tolumiide: 6:11am On May 03, 2020
Ikorodu Oga

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Nobody: 6:15am On May 03, 2020
���. Sai Baba. Nigerians will continue voting cuhnts and will continue to suffer. This is the beginning .

6 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by charly4tex(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2020
Haba! 9ja we can do better than that na, why such distasteful behaviour.

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by nkwuocha1: 7:01am On May 03, 2020
HUNGRY WAN KILL YORUBA PEOPLE OOOOO grin grin grin grin
Jesu!
LZAA
imtohep
Adaogwashi
DEROX
Metaphysical

E fi le Jo!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by nkwuocha1: 7:03am On May 03, 2020
Redoil:
This same afonjas were mocking the Igbos for giving women a tuba of yam each

grin grin grin grin

Where are the Yoruba billionaires?I mean the real billionaires and not the audio billionaires making waves for their people in the East?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by nkwuocha1: 7:07am On May 03, 2020
Na to begin fence house with barb wires oooo for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by juman(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2020
I hate this destroyed country so much.
One nigeria is a mess.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by nkwuocha1: 7:12am On May 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh don tear my belle grin

E fara bale o jare! cheesy

You will never see them on threads like this, but mention kanu, you will see them like tsetse flies to Shiite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Freeminda: 7:48am On May 03, 2020
It was obvious the population there is more than the gift. When this happen, it leads to competition of the strongest.

Seeing the crowd, I can see area boys (tout). I believe they stole not the innocent ones fighting to get what was brought.
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by LZAA: 7:59am On May 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
HUNGRY WAN KILL YORUBA PEOPLE OOOOO grin grin grin grin
Jesu!
LZAA
imtohep
Adaogwashi
DEROX
Metaphysical

E fi le Jo!

5 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Born2Breed(f): 8:05am On May 03, 2020
I just pity those who are comfortable and owns houses around these areas.

These people will eventually attack them for food.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by sammyj: 8:15am On May 03, 2020
This us sad, shameful and very irresponsible. This is why I find it very difficult to assist people I don’t really know during this period. The police should trace and get the people involved arrested in order to serve as examples to others.
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Amumaigwe: 8:16am On May 03, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM3zg6skvPA

Hungry Residents Of Ikorodu, Lagos State Descend On The Bus of NGO Who Came To Share Relief Items And Food To Them, And Even Made Away With The Phone Of The Driver And Both Volunteers Bag.

All Yoruba, robbing Igbo man's truck of food items. They never see anything yet. When they queued to vote the Lifeless just because of the avarice of Mr. Froggie, they never forwsaw this apocalypse. The Igbos that forewarned Youruba about the danger of electing him are now the ones sustaining them by falling victims of their mob stealing and one million gang robbery. Yet Igbos themselves remain almost unaffected by this ravaging hunger the Yoruba help to enable.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Bundaweber: 8:30am On May 03, 2020
na only yorubas dey live for ikorodu
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Onyenna(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2020
It ain't funny at all.....
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by byteem: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:
We need to check with Charles Darwin. Seems a particular race did not advance much after 'Homo Sapiens'.

I stand corrected.

I totally agree.. bunch of scaliwags
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by byteem: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
Bundaweber:
na only yorubas dey live for ikorodu

Well.did.you hear.any other language.. the yourbas are like.the proverbial.ostrich.. despite all this just wait come 2023 their god from ikoyi will bring out his bullion van give them 500 naira and one indomie each and they will start clapping for him again.. dumb and cowardly mofos.. they never learn.. at least the average uneducated igbo youth has trade and self pride .. and so does the Aboki.. at least they push carts, sell tomatoes and swallow their pride to do the dirty jobs most others find disgusting just to earn
a living.. the average uneducated yoruba youth is either a criminal or a criminal in training with only few exceptions who seem to be swimming against a massive tide as thier illetrate cult people will not let them rest. Most of their Men lazy around and wait for their women to feed them .. They have no land to farm.cos their fathers sold everything , they have no industries to work cos their politicians steal seamlessly..and only build empty highrise offices in ikoyi. They have no markets to trade in cos they are too impatient and greedy they will eat their capital and profit and sell their shops to others.. and collect owoile.. the yorubas have an emergency on their hands but like the ostrich they will bury their head in the sand and claim thier house is in order. They will come here and abuse me and claim to know it all ..sad just sad

4 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Nobody: 8:46am On May 03, 2020
Omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by realstars: 8:53am On May 03, 2020
Street Boys Eys Are Red With Anything Food Now Adays As Things Be,
Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by OhBiafra: 8:54am On May 03, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
Human beings Yorubas sef
Correction

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by OhBiafra: 8:55am On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Omoluabis.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by SpacehubTech: 8:56am On May 03, 2020
That's shameful

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by Gabkosh: 9:13am On May 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

grin grin grin grin

Where are the Yoruba billionaires?I mean the real billionaires and not the audio billionaires making waves for their people in the East?
Nobody lock imo, But we saw the igboman that committed suicide buy hanging himself because of hunger. Another one in anambra

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Ikorodu Residents Mobbed And Robbed NGO That Brought Relief Items by nkwuocha1: 9:26am On May 03, 2020
Gabkosh:
Nobody lock imo, But we saw the igboman that committed suicide buy hanging himself because of hunger. Another one in anambra

Suicide was first a yoruba man's thing.Awolowo was famous for two things, first,buying a rat poison and secondly swallowing the whole content into his mouth! embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anxiety Grips Lagos State Chairmen / What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know / Senator Buruji Kashamu Death, Fayose Fire Back At Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.