Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao (13005 Views)

Poem On Rape By E_poetry / The Rape / Follow Me To Where I Live - Poet: Hashimyussufamao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by safarigirl(f): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Emaprince:
Nobody talks about boys being raped because the public tend to downplay the negative effect it will have on the boy as he grows older. Males are viewed as strong beings who can handle every situation so case of male children being raped are never taken seriously.

In fact in many cases where it is reported, just read the reactions of people and see them claiming that the young guy is enjoying life...so no need to complain.

I tell you truthfully that 70 percent young males experienced this. But they are mostly scared to talk about it
.because no one will believe..or they might even enjoy the experience after ejaculation. But the negative effect is ..they become sex addicts

The focus for protection is on women because they are viewed as the weaker vessels who needs to be protected.

https://www.nairaland.com/2534228/neglect-male-child-rape-molestation#37074437

This was a thread in 2015. Read what men had to say about boys being raped. Nobody is talking because, even men are not taking it seriously. Nobody will fight a battle that is not taken seriously.
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by Alabyte: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Starboy my person... Good job bro!
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by ferdvict2(m): 4:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Hashimyussufamao:

From what we've always heard and news being reported over the internet; It has always been 98:2

How did you arrive at this ratio?
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by FirePower1(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
My thought may be criticised but let's bring all to the table. A lot of financially weak women and men have been financially raped by people who are stronger financially. A lot weak men who can not take their eye off seductively dress women have been raped emotionally and are nursings their emotional wound when they masturbate in secrete. I think in fighting rape, we should look at all these angles because a lot of people are made to do what they would ordinarily not do and are suffering from the consequences silently because they have been weakened by prevailing circumstances. Rape in a broad sense is using what you have to forcefully suppress
(not convincingly impress) other human beings into subjection. If you make a man to surrender to your "ileke idi" (waist beads) and a sexual act occurs for that reason only then you have raped the man because waist beads are not meant for public display. Do not rape people physically, do not rape people emotionally, do no rape people financially. Rape is animalistic.
PS: Come to think of it, are African leaders not raping their followers?
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by blazer90707: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Male rape is underreported. Your statistics is misleading.
Then please by all means start your own campaign
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by Emaprince: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2020
safarigirl:

https://www.nairaland.com/2534228/neglect-male-child-rape-molestation#37074437

This was a thread in 2015. Read what men had to say about boys being raped. Nobody is talking because, even men are not taking it seriously. Nobody will fight a battle that is not taken seriously.
Exactly my point
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by blazer90707: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

God bless you. Women also seduce and rape men alot. This feminism bullshit is getting out of hand. If a lady caress your dick and you react angrily, you will get mobbed for beating her all because she caressed your dick. If you tapped her ass, na still wahala for you.
Start your own campaign. Don't wait until there is something about women's rape that u talk about the guys. this is not about boys getting raped now it's about innocent young girls and ladies do please if you're so concerned about the guys getting raped start your own campaign and speak out for them
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by gurusnizkid23: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
pls vote for me
*NIGERIA CAMPUS AWARD 2020.*
An Award platform targeted at rewarding creativity and hardworking West Africans.

Kindly click on this link��

www.muchmore9ja.com.ng/awards

to vote for *Ige oyeniyi* under the award category of the comedian of the year

Thank you.
*_Kindly Reboardcast._*��
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by Softcash(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bro Well done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Word Poem Game... Who's In? / Rudiments Of Poetry / Poems From The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.