Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures (80882 Views)

Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 10:25am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
yes they have ban but upiweka is still dirty!! I was in earlier this year!
You are pathological lair , if you have been to Onitsha recently you will not be typing this rubbish
Below is Upper Iweka

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Nobody: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Why are you answering that Igbo hating bigot? Dude is obsessed with measuring dick with us!
Are there not igbos on nairaland that hate and abuse other tribes too? You better don't take what's happening on nairaland too personal.

The guy is not derailing the thread, they are just having a discussion.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 10:29am On May 03, 2020
Adiola:
u don dey find trouble they will soon dig up bad news about north
I'm read to refute any fake news against the north!

And pls I'm not looking for trouble here!
I just want them to post the real state of upiweka

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Are there not igbos on nairaland that hate and abuse other tribes too? You better don't take what's happening on nairaland too personal.

The guy is not derailing the thread, they are just having a discussion.
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Georgekyrian(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2020
TheArchangel:
You are still in the stone age sir. You even have okada and reckless drivers on your pics. Lol
You trying too hard. Give it up.

I swear, that was before him oga chase him from Tailoring Job in Onitsha before okada was banned on 1st July 2018 cool

16 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

You are pathological lair , if you have been to Onitsha recently you will not be typing this rubbish
Below is Upper Iweka
I was in 302 military cantonment onitsha earlier this year!!

Upiweka isn't this clean!! These pictures was when obiano newly renovated everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 10:39am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless you!
For you to say Asaba park is close to eastern academy means it been yrs you visited Onitsha

Below is the new face of former Asaba park close to eastern academy

14 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 10:41am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Upiweka isn't this clean!! These pictures was when obiano newly renovated everywhere!
You are just a lair

16 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 10:44am On May 03, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

For you to say Asaba park is close to eastern academy means it been yrs you visited Onitsha

Below is the new face of former Asaba park close to eastern academy
that's where it is even earlier this year... Asaba park is close to eastern Academic!!

Baba no dey try to twist fact
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:

This is the clean Upper Iweka during and after lockdown. So who is lying?

13 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 10:58am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Why showing few beautiful places in upiweka??

Why not show us Around Toronto hospital

Ignorant minds will come online and be fabricating fake news just to satisfied their bitter and evil minds

Below is Toronto hospital Onitsha you asked for and you claimed you visited Onitsha recently lair, Toronto is one of the oldest hospital in Onitsha

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Okoroawusa: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
Hahahahaha! Arrewa leave this matter. These people have defeated you with pictures. You n I are APC n Buhari supporters but I don't jump into threads I have a limited knowledge or obsolete knowledge about. I don't stay in Onitsha even though I MUST pass through it to get to my village from Lagos. From Head Bridge to Upper Iweka before linking to Owerri/Onitsha Road for my onwards journey is okay. Well tarred roads on both sides, plazas n modern bus parks on both sides. I don't know about inner Onitsha but along the road is okay. Better than when I first stayed in Anambra for a while almost two decades ago.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Toronto hospital Onitsha still in good condition

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 11:03am On May 03, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

Toronto hospital Onitsha still in good condition
Did ask you to show me inside Toronto hospital??

Toronto hospital is a private hospital not government!!

I ask you to show us Toronto line! The location! Not inside the hospital!
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 11:05am On May 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Hahahahaha! Arrewa leave this matter. These people have defeated you with pictures. You n I are APC n Buhari supporters but I don't jump into threads I have a limited knowledge or obsolete knowledge about. I don't stay in Onitsha even though I MUST pass through it to get to my village from Lagos. From Head Bridge to Upper Iweka before linking to Owerri/Onitsha Road for my onwards journey is okay. Well tarred roads on both sides, plazas n modern bus parks on both sides. I don't know about inner Onitsha but along the road is okay. Better than when I first stayed in Anambra for a while almost two decades ago.
you're just promoting your region here!! Say the truth!!

Upiweka is dirty!! Those pictures is when obiano newly renovated upiweka!

Been there earlier this year!!

You can only decieve those that haven't been to onitsha!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 11:07am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
that's where it is even earlier this year... Asaba park is close to eastern Academic!!

Baba no dey try to twist fact
Asaba park was relocated to MCC junction after the Tanker explosion in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 11:10am On May 03, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

Asaba park was relocated to MCC junction after the Tanker explosion in 2015
it has been returned close to MCC!!

I saw them loading there this year!!
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 11:21am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
you're just promoting your region here!! Say the truth!!

Upiweka is dirty!! Those pictures is when obiano newly renovated upiweka!

Been there earlier this year!!

You can only decieve those that haven't been to onitsha!
Eastern academy

14 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

Eastern academy
you didn't show us the main line!
. Cross over and snap the area... And you'll see how dirty upiweka is!
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:27am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
it has been returned close to MCC!!

I saw them loading there this year!!
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:28am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:28am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
God bless you!
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
!!
Toronto hospital Onitsha is located along this express road

20 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:

12 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:32am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
We are not but it's good to post real pictures of places instead of selecting best places to post!

Atleast upiweka is not bad!

The only problem there is ndi agboro and they have reduced
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:32am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
But they're still some places that need to be fixed especially that Lagos line!

The only improvement there is that agboros are no longer much!

You should help us post about lelive too! Let see what's happening there!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 11:32am On May 03, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

Toronto hospital Onitsha is located along this express road
show us the area the hospital is located!! Stop showing us federal road
[s]
Arrewa:
no that was an old picture!! That was when it was newly built!

Upiweka is no longer that clean!

Let's be telling ourselves the truth because that's the only way to save Nigeria
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 11:33am On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Upper Iweka bridge

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Arrewa: 11:33am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=89133693][/quote]No you're still posting same place!

Show me the front of eastern academy! We want to see the area!
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:33am On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
no that was the new look of headbridge when it was newly renovated
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.