Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife (80987 Views)

Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Inagbe Grand resort is one of the many lovely beach resorts in Lagos. It is owned by the Ooni of Ife. One amazing thing about Inagbe is the fact that it is an Island and can only accessible by boat. It is located in between a sea on one side and a lagoon on the other side. This made it so unique. Inagbe from Lekki is about 25-35 minutes boat ride.

It is located along the Badagry Creek. It has a spa, lounge, seaside lounge, water sporting activities, beach soccer , football pitch, basket ball and volleyball courts and many other facilities to keep you entertained.

1. This is the jetty
2. Closer shot of the Jetty
3. Another angle
4. One of the transport boat at the resort

https://www.travelwaka.com/inagbe-grand-resort-and-leisure-a-beautiful-island-resorts-in-lagos-nigeria/

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Beautiful place.

We are organizing a tour to Erin Ijesha waterfalls and Ikogosi warm springs resort this December. Please kindly click here to join https://www.travelwaka.com/join-our-tours/

Please follow us on Instagram for exciting places in Nigeria www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Since it is an Island, it is only accessible by boat , so we chattered a Boat from Lekki Phase 1. The cost of boat varies You will have to hire a boat to get to the destination. The resort boat starts at 18,000 per person , If you are visiting for a day trip the cost is about 8,000 for daycation if you charter your own boat.

THe rooms starts at 45,000 per night, I will pictures of some of the rooms.

However if you would like to charter your own boat, which is what I did it cost between 100,000 to 300,000 for a day trip This depends on the size, type of boat , the number of passenger the boat can take and your pick up location etc

Read More https://www.travelwaka.com/inagbe-grand-resort-and-leisure-a-beautiful-island-resorts-in-lagos-nigeria/

17 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Pleasant01: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
kiss
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by TATALoAlaMu: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
My popcorn handy. smiley. I love travel and water.

9 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
these are the views you see when you enter this beautiful resort. It has a lagoon view pool at the lagoon side and A beach view pool at the beach side.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
1. The entrance to the reception
2. The reception area
3. The chalets are painted white to show royalty
4. Another part of the chalet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Beach Arena and the Beach View Pool

3 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
travelwaka:
Since it is an Island, it is only accessible by boat , so we chattered a Boat from Lekki Phase 1

How much? I know you don’t like putting that for good reasons, but you should consider it. It helps people who would like to go there plan better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
1. It has a hall that can take over 500 people
2. It has standard room, 2 bedroom and a 5 bedroom charlet
3. It also has a ranch
4. The Lagoon view Pool

For more information https://www.travelwaka.com/inagbe-grand-resort-and-leisure-a-beautiful-island-resorts-in-lagos-nigeria/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thank you, I have updated the page to include the prices, Also if you need more information you can check the link here Inagbe Grand Resort

I always look forward to your feedback grin
pocohantas:

How much? I know you don’t like putting that for good reasons, but you should consider it. It helps people who would like to go there plan better.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
I love resorts/hotels that have some level of standard. I don't think they are doing bad in this regard. The rooms are big, I love that, The walls are white , I love too lol. The bed are comfy, are you guys thinking what I am thinking? It's a great baecation and honeymoon spot

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is the only different room at the resort, It is the room where the Ooni of Ife stays whenever he visits the Resort. It was specially designed for him

I will be sharing the video of this on my channel, Please do ensure that you subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC17GQ8WCbj0ASpPQzCoX6dA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
As seen across the Lagos Lagoon , I have learnt to appreciate everything about life. There is so much beauty in nature

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lalasticlala please we really need to tour this country together or what do you think?

7 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
travelwaka:
Thank you, I have updated the page to include the prices, Also if you need more information you can check the link here Inagbe Grand Resort

I always look forward to your feedback grin

Thanks for that. You know Nairaland provides you a plethora of information and Nairalanders hardly see the need to lie when giving reportage.

travelwaka:
I love resorts/hotels that have some level of standard. I don't think they are doing bad in this regard. The rooms are big, I love that, The walls are white , I love too lol. The bed are comfy, are you guys thinking what I am thinking? It's a great baecation and honeymoon spot

Well done, Room 306 people. cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
I usually prefer dropping all the price related information on my website that way people that want to go can check for more information to avoid distraction coming from people who will end up arguing about how it's not worth the price and overpriced LOL thereby derailing the tread.

@room 306 I dont know what you are talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pocohantas:

Thanks for that. You know Nairaland provides you a plethora of information and Nairalanders hardly see the need to lie when giving reportage.

Well done, Room 306 people. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by babatunji91185: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
these are the views you see when you enter this beautiful resort. It has a lagoon view pool at the lagoon side and A beach view pool at the beach side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mheen! Very nice and beautiful. A nice place to be for vacation. This is a very nice investment.

4 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Gkay1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
abeg which side room 306 dey

Money good o, enjoy your life wen u still dey alive o,

7 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by ignis: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
beautiful place

1 Like

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by IamPlato(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Did They Check His House For Palliatives?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by lekki1444: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by bamasite2: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
cute
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by FuckThaMod: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Land meant for everyone na wetin the elites dey share amongst themselves.. Ordinary beach someone can't visit for free.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Looks serene.
Perfect honeymoon destination.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by GeneralPula: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by sammysneh(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Very beautiful we should encourage tourism in Nigeria

Tourism brings development to a nation

3 Likes

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by youngwarlocks: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria / The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.