Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures (80880 Views)

Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by PattyMike(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
True true anambra people are egoistic and think they are a special breed of ibo, better even than enugu and owerri people. The OP said they manufacture everything they need and other states will be the ones suffering to pass their border for items {everything really?}. I am very sure that even in Anambra they still have to import some raw materials from c[b][/b] CHINA to use in manufacturing o. BTW we need pics of Abeokuta roads, they have fantastic wide roads, just looking at the roads can cure depression. E no fine, e no package but e wide come clean again.
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by molbic(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
that arrewa Guy is an igbo guy from enugu
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by EzeNdiAra: 7:10pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
yes they have ban Okada but upiweka is still dirty!! I was in Anambra earlier this year!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by dm2019(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
Noted.

Meanwhile--+

Contact us for: picker Bank Accounts from Germany, Turkey, US & South Africa(fast cash out on any mode of payments).

We sell: Email Leads, VPN, RDP, SMTP & Foreign Sim card.

O8095303881
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by maiunguwar: 7:27pm On May 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Why are you answering that Igbo hating bigot? Dude is obsessed with measuring dick with us!
I suspect that arrewa guy to be nduchucks

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Badonasty(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2020
I don't know why but I just hate all these government propaganda posts
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Obec70(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
You need be at head bridge today and see wahala! Sea of heads, a hell of cars, trucks, busses you will never believe your eyes if at all there are anything called inter state lockup! Money was exchanging hands among the security outfits at both ends of the bridge. It's looks as if it is a festival period! And we're still talking of COVID 19 or does it mean different thing in Nigeria?
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Zooposki(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
mimimile93:
We are ready for them. They told us only Northerners indulged in child marriage and just the other day a thread of a 15 year boy who got married in Abia popped up.
Bloody hypocrites.

Go look for the meaning of norm and exception.
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by ChimaAdeoye: 8:42pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by KenechukwuEdu: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Why showing few beautiful places in upiweka??

Why not show Asaba park?.

Why not show us across eastern Academic??

Why not show us Around Toronto hospital??

Why not show us around GUO, Ifeanyi chukwu and Eze Nwata line??

You're only showing us the most cleanest part of upiweka

All those sides you mentioned aren't so bad dear

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by bigplayerz(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2020
How much for website ? 08034061426 call me lets talk
DigitalBrands01:
Nice one. But that doesn't mean people shouldn't be

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by CuteYvonne777: 11:40pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Newmanken: 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Actually Obiano has constructed two. The one at MCC that Peter Obi built in his usual substandard way would have collapsed if Obiano had not redone it using JB.
Obi didn't complete the bridge bfr his tenure elapses... Obiano completed the work. So you're indirectly accusing Obiano of whatever u want to accuse Obi of.
My house is beside st Monica's hospital. I know the area well
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Dybala11(m): 3:08am On May 04, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

You are pathological lair , if you have been to Onitsha recently you will not be typing this rubbish
Below is Upper Iweka
Don't mind him jor, he's just chasing clout and trying to stay relevant. I can personally vouch for this picture of yours cos I was at Onitsha in march ending.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Dybala11(m): 3:10am On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm read to refute any fake news against the north!

And pls I'm not looking for trouble here!
I just want them to post the real state of upiweka
Real picture?? Show us the real picture then. Well someone already called you a pathological liar though.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Dybala11(m): 3:25am On May 04, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

Terrorist you are posting 2013 picture from this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1349203/upper-iweka-axis-onitsha-under
And he's claiming here that he was at Onitsha this year, zombies and lies though.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Dybala11(m): 3:34am On May 04, 2020
mimimile93:
What facts? The bloody hypocrites are here contradicting themselves. Saying okadas have been banned yet posting pictures of okadas.
I was at Upper Iweka on march 29/30, I didn't see any okada there oga.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Dybala11(m): 3:37am On May 04, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

Lmao
Aboki suicide bomber. grin
4th most deadly terrorist group on earth - aboki
5th most dangerous terrorist group on earth - aboki.
ISIS ally - aboki.

I bet you are typing from IDP camp at your backyard. cheesy
Mad oh, you no get joy sha. Abi the guy collect your wife ni??
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Theevilone(m): 5:54am On May 04, 2020
Why showing few beautiful places in upiweka??

Why not show Asaba park?.

Why not show us across eastern Academic??

Why not show us Around Toronto hospital??

Why not show us around GUO, Ifeanyi chukwu and Eze Nwata line??

You're only showing us the most cleanest part of upiweka

Those places u mentioned are not bad at all, do u expect him to manufacture bad image and send ?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2020
mimimile93:
Kidnappers have you checked on you master Evans?
sometimes I wonder if u are mentally stable
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by Mescopaul(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin
This is one of the most amusing thread I've ever read on NL.
Kudos to TundeBricklayer for his mature way he handled the obtrusive Arrewa.

Arrewa just wanted the Op and TundeBricklayer to say something bad about Anambra and let everyone be happy that a state in our country is not as good as we seem to portray.

While I'm not surprised why he wants that so badly, I'm really worried that we as a nation and a people have not allowed education and civilization to permeate the core of our being.

Being tribalistic is not a medal, it is not a prize.
It is the face we show the world, it is the reason we remain where we are.

We blamed and are still blaming the whites for treating us as shit and slaves, yet if we are given the same opportunity, an igbo man will treat an Hausa man as scum. A Yoruba will treat an igbo as scum, same goes for the Hausa who sees every igbo man as a potential threat that needs to be bombed out of existence.

WHY do we hate so much?

Our leaders have sold the seed of discord into our hearts, it is left for us to decide what to sow into the lives of our children.

We all forget that WE ARE FIRST HUMAN before we became Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba.

Lets agree under we being HUMANS first.

It is well

Mescopaul © 2020
Re: Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures by nwaUrasi(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2020
oglalasioux:

Upper Iweka. It wasn't named in your dialect.
Maybe it was named in your dialect���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.