Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe (190 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by Supremeboss: 9:19am On May 03, 2020
This topic has been a subject of debate over the years and though most people had little contrary opinions about tithing from the ones told and preached by clergymen, it didnt stop others from digging deep to find out the truth about tithing.

I happen to be one of those people, not because I dont want to give to God, but because I do not understand why someone will be giving 10% of his income to God and still that person can not boast of 100 Million Naira in his or her account.
I mean, God is not a mediocre and if He gives you something it is always the best. Secondly, I do not also understand why God demands for 10% of my income before He can enrich me when Jesus Christ was said to have paid the ultimate price for my salvation and He even said "take therefore no thought for tomorrow, for tomorrow will take thoughts of the things of itself".
These few questions ignited a desire to understand tithing more and research it beyond what my pastor was telling me. What I found out is what I am going to share here today so relax and read.
Read the analysis here: https://naijaresources.com/my-opinion-and-analysis-on-tithing-and-who-should-pay-tithe/
Re: A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On May 03, 2020
We pay taxes and don't complain but when it cones to giving God What's His....boom! We become philosophers.
Re: A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by Twinkletwin: 9:29am On May 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
We pay taxes and don't complain but when it cones to giving God What's His....boom! We become philosophers.
I need your help man
Re: A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by CodeTemplar: 9:31am On May 03, 2020

Secondly, I do not also understand why God demands for 10% of my income before He can enrich me when Jesus Christ was said to have paid the ultimate price for my salvation and He even said "take therefore no thought for tomorrow, for tomorrow will take thoughts of the things of itself".

1. Tithe is not to pay for salvation as revealed by Malachi 3;10.

2. If you accept the word of God that say we shouldn't take heed for tomorrow, why are so tightfisted about the remaining 90% along with 10% tithe?

3. Jesus endorsed tithe in Mathew 23:23.
Re: A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by Emmakohodis747(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:

grin grin grin grin[center][/center] angry angry[center][/center][center][/center] angry angry grin[center][/center] cool sad
Re: A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by Emmakohodis747(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2020
Those same churches go on singing
( you be and you no man ooo)
Still when it comes to tithe then they will ask you to give it to a man. Why hun
Re: A MUST READ: My Opinion And Analysis On Tithing And Who Should Pay Tithe by Supremeboss: 9:39am On May 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:

1. Tithe is not to pay for salvation as revealed by Malachi 3;10.

2. If you accept the word of God that say we shouldn't take heed for tomorrow, why are so tightfisted about the remaining 90% along with 10% tithe?

3. Jesus endorsed tithe in Mathew 23:23.
Jesus never endorsed tithing. Do not be logical about this.

On your second point: its funny because you feel that paying tithe to your pastor is giving to God. What a myopic thinking.
On my next article i will show you the approved ways to give to God that even Jesus instructed.

(1) (Reply)

Scary Dream / Elderly Man Expose What Will Happen If Churches Are Open / Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.