Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME (206 Views)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME by davidinchrist(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2020
As a person that had got stuck with some common issues of Life at some point, I thought I would just modify this response of mine to someone recently, to help MANY or at least FEW others that are also POOR IN SPIRIT (those aware of their SPIRITUAL NEEDS in Jesus): those SICK AND TIRED of living in Sins; getting DEFEATED, DEPRESSED or feeling OVERWHELMED by their PROBLEMS/SITUATIONS/FEARS, TO Escape False Salvation/Reality in Jesus and Common deceptions in MANY Churches and in Christendom at large.

To Everyone, THE RICH AND THE POOR, Jesus says COME. Rev. 22:17

Jesus will always give ETERNAL LIFE to "anyone". HE DOESN'T DISCRIMINATE.

Matthew 11:28 KJV
COME unto me, all ye that LABOUR and are HEAVY laden, and I will give you REST.

Even if the Poor person says, 'I'm OKAY, thanks". But the Rich one says, "Lord Jesus, I want Eternal Life!" Of course, HE will accept the ONE THAT WANTS HIM ALONE!

POVERTY in the world isn't a licence into God's Kingdom, just as Material RICHES isn't either.

Only that most times the Rich easily get puffed up because of their Wealth and Influence; hence, MANY of them never get SAVED

But for the POOR IN SPIRIT (wealthy or not):

Matt.5.3 - "Blessed are the POOR IN SPIRIT, For theirs IS the kingdom of Heaven.

A Question by a Poor in Spirit:

How can I have Eternal Life in Jesus? (to get saved)

My friend, are you sure? Because MANY of us that claim to be saved are SADLY NOT, but just fooling ourselves in Empty SELF/CHURCH Religion or Activities.

Do you want to USE God or you want God to USE you and BLESS you there by?

At many gatherings, it's rather common to hear: "If you want to be saved, STAND AND COME FORWARD and repeat the Sinner's Prayer..."

BUT Jesus said to SIT DOWN, AND COUNT THE COST FIRST:

Luke.14.26 - "If anyone COMES to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, YES, and his OWN life also, he CANNOT be My disciple.

Luke.14.27 - And whoever does not bear his CROSS and come after Me CANNOT be My disciple.

Luke.14.28 - For which of you, intending to BUILD a tower, does not SIT DOWN first and COUNT THE COST, whether he has ENOUGH to FINISH it--

Luke.14.29 - lest, after he has LAID the foundation, and is NOT able to finish, all who see it begin to MOCK him,

Luke.14.30 - saying, "This man BEGAN to build and was NOT able to FINISH.'

Matthew 16:24 KJV
[25] For whosoever will SAVE his life shall LOSE it: and whosoever will LOSE his life for my sake shall FIND it.

If you're still really READY to be Saved, in your room, by FAITH: Ask Jesus to FORGIVE ALL your Sins; ask Him to come into your heart by the Holy Spirit.

BELIEVE it's all done by him.
Then Get baptized in Water.

Stop all conscious Sins: seek Jesus for Grace/Power to OVERCOME.

Ask Jesus for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit to serve Him.

Now, DON'T JOIN ANY CHURCH at Random, ask Jesus to lead you.

Because Jesus IS NOT in "many" of them.

He might even lead you NOT to join ANYONE in the meantime.

Start studying the Bible on your OWN; listen to preachers that major on Discipleship and the Cross of Jesus: NOT PROSPERITY, HEALTH AND WEALTH False Preachers of the End time.

(You may try preachers like Gbile Akanni, Zac Poonen (cfcindia(.com), Jan Boshoff, warningthepeople, AND other FEW Men majoring on the Cross of Christ. (Using Google/YouTube)

Phil.3.18 - For MANY walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even WEEPING, that they are the ENEMIES of the CROSS of Christ:

Phil.3.19 - whose END is "destruction", whose god is their BELLY, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their "mind" on EARTHLY things.

Phil.3.20 - For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly WAIT for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,

One Last VERSE:

Rev.22.17 - And the Spirit and the Bride SAY, "Come!" And let him who HEARS say, "Come!" And let him who THIRSTS COME. Whoever DESIRES, let him take the water of life FREELY.

May Jesus Enlighten And Strengthen You All.
Re: To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME by davidinchrist(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2020
Luke 5:32 KJV
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Re: To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME by davidinchrist(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2020
John 3:1,3,7,10,15 KJV
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

[10] Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

[15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Re: To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME by StrikeBack(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2020
I’m coming

(1) (Reply)

He Missed One Day Of Fasting in Ramadan His Fasting Will Be 30.is It Complete? / Prophet T.B Joshua Sends New Message To Donald Trump / Racism Is Incompatible With Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.