Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,312 members, 7,860,761 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Too Much Panic Attack For Members About Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Too Much Panic Attack For Members About Covid-19 (172 Views)

What Is Panic Attack And Anxiety Attack? Symptoms, Causes, Treatment / Muslims Panic After Thousands Of Black Insects Invade Mecca / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Panic Attack For Members About Covid-19 by rottennaija(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2020
I wish to respectfully suggest to the mod in this forum to reduce the number of Covid-19 topics hitting front page.

The fear is real and is doing more damage than the virus might have. Please would it be possible to reduce them? Or all might be included in one topic in the front page where all the other Covid-19 topics are put under?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Panic Attack For Members About Covid-19 by lbray8425: 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
Hi my name is Marc Gian, and I am a healer. I intuitively manage bodies back to health and guide people to connect into a deeper and more intimate quality of themselves.Like most healers, The Cure by Marc J Gian moving through painful experiences allowed me to intellectually understand and embody that it is ultimately for the best not only for myself but also so the healer in me can come forth for others. This allows me to be present, highly intuitive, and empathetic to those whom I work with. All this is accomplished, without judgment, but knowing that we are all in the process of growing. Many people over the years have come to me seeking help that are in difficult circumstances. I aim to guide each client connect to the deepest aspect of themselves, so they know and have faith that they can overcome anything. Located in New York City's Flatiron District.
Re: Too Much Panic Attack For Members About Covid-19 by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Life With Low Cost Of Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy In India / Efficacy And Safety Of Fuyan Pill In The Treatment Of Endometriosis / Covid-19-lack Of Medical Supplies Is The Biggest Risk Facing Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.