Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. (1107 Views)

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Why Should We Pay Tithe If Christ Had Abolished The Law? / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Bojack(m): 12:11am On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol..
If he doesn't come, you will go na. But make sure you accept him before you go.
Sorry luv, not happening
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by StrikeBack(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2020
What will happen to our Christian brothers if allah comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:39am On May 05, 2020
Christmasdon:
If i would be allowed to PRAY and ask God for one thing. It will be O' Lord, never make me to lose heaven on the last day and i prayed.
However, the question is who will the muslems go to when Christ finally comes to collect his people as he have promised. ?

Hi SLAVE,

You don't need to denial your RELIGION OF KETTLE, just relax face ur kaaba, bang ur head on the floor and at the end audio 72virgins will welcome you to garden of xxxx called jannat
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 4:45am On May 05, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

I'm a core christian, born into a Catholic family, but now I'm a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God.

We christians makes it look like Christianity is the only way to salvation . This is lies from the pit of hell.
Islam with their havoc in the world, I can't say they won't make heaven, we still have some good muslims

Be it Christian , Muslim, Budhist, hinduist, Jewish etc. we all will go to heaven, as far as your heart is pure.

Sorry pls, what do you make of "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"?
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Nobody: 6:16am On May 05, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Do moslems believe Jesus is the Son Of God?

The problem in Christendom today started after the last Apostle died.
People misconstrued virtuous deeds for Christianity.
Because Jesus was a good person {Luke 18:18-19} most concluded that all good people are automatically Christians!
So whatever blessings there is that Jesus promised, they feel it's for all good people.
But what Jesus taught his followers involves much more than just being good.

A Christian
©Must believe in one God !Mark 12:29

©Must view all forms of worship (apart from the one Jesus instituted) as fake because they can never know God's will which is vital for salvation! Matthew 7:15-23

©Must completely believe (trust) in the Bible because that's the only place where the truth of God's word is WRITTEN! John 17:17

©Must have unshakable love for fellow Christians, this kind of love is not ordinary because it must transcend the one we have for any blood relation who is not a Christian! Matthew 10:33-42; 12:46-49

©Must be prepared to die if the need arises for his fellow Christian brothers and sisters {John 13:34} note that Jesus called this rule a new commandment because he once reminded the Jews what was written in God's law you must love your neighbour as yourself {Luke 10:27} but now he gave his own followers a new commandment a Christian must be prepared to die (if the need arises) for his/her fellow believer!

This means when Nigeria and Ghana have a conflict that leads to discrimination a Christian must be prepared to sacrifice his own life to save his Ghanaian Christian brother! So according to Jesus all the people we know are our neighbours so we must love them as ourselves but those with whom we share the same faith are our brethren, we must love these ones the way Jesus love us! undecided

No wonder Jesus said "by doing this everyone will know that these are the true followers of the young Jewish teacher who surrendered his life in behalf of his friends! John 13:35

So only those who are able to do this are true Christians not just those trying to be good from human's viewpoint! undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by Jokerman(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2020
Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. Without Jesus my brother my sister, you ain't going nowhere... However many people would understand and be saved at the tribulation
Re: What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. by bawajghai(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
The thing is Muslim also believe in Jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antichrist Has Lost. churches in U.S.declared Opened / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream / The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.