Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks (65142 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!
hahahahahahaaaa grin

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
It’s your constitutional right to do so

It is constitutionally wrong to arrest him
Please quote the chapter of the constitution that gives you the right to insult anybody or even the president. There is a big difference between CRITIZE and INSULT. you can critize anybody but you dont have any right i repeat you dont have any right to insult even a mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by cray91(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
And Constitutionally Right To Release Him After His Justified Reason!
sarrki:

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by afecgivers: 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/03/i-spoke-out-anger-after-bandits-killed-my-family-rustled-15-cows-%E2%80%9370-year-old-man

They are age group with Baba Bihari. Gambari pa Fulani kosi ejo ni be.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by JudasNaCarrot: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:

2Face idiat.

See your life??
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Bahddo(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2020
Imagine USA arrested everyone who insults Trump grin

Up to half the country grin

Dem for go arrest Imam of Peace na. The clueless president deserves more insults than what he gets.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2020
lastempero:

Wasting ur life just because of 30k.
Have u ever seen 30k in all ur miserably life on Earth? Talk true!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by paix(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

How can I live the country?
That's exactly what the leaders want to hear. They will say Yes, our next level is working.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

You are right, I wouldn't go into any banter with a lowlife oaf like you.
I'm having the best day of my life where I am, as opposed to you in your shithole.
Mumu is suffering and smiling at the same time.
Ode

Having the best day of his life in an isolation center grin! I knew u were a never do good punk!
Dundy, continue suffering and enjoying ur miserable life in isolation cool
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by CrazyOptimist: 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Have u ever seen 30k in all ur miserably life on Earth? Talk true!

You are a disgrace to your generation.
Hopeless sycophant ...
When the 30k finish, you will be back to begging on Nairaland. Oloshi
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by stevolution5: 3:24pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!
you find it funny huh, it's hilarious right, pray, just pray you don't come home to see or hear that the people whom you love most in earth, the people whom you'll lay your life down for have been butchered like pieces of animals, the pains they went thru will play in ur head, you'll feel every bit of it, nd you'll do nd say worse than this man, i pray we never experience such, but u cnt imagine d rage nd bitterness he must have been going thru wen he was recorded, buhari is the worse person to have nd will ever rule this country, leave sentiments, leave tribe out of it.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by paix(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2020
Who receives consults the most?
Likes for PMB
Shares for GEJ
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by CrazyOptimist: 3:28pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Having the best day of his life in an isolation center grin! I knew u were a never do good punk!
Dundy, continue suffering and enjoying ur miserable life in isolation cool

Oponu
Akindanidani
Jokes apart, if you have a 30 minutes taste of your so called miserable life, you will think you are in heaven, and curse yourself, your slave master Buhari and your entire progenitor.

If 30k can be shacking you like this, what will you do if you have 1 million? I guess you can run naked in the market square.

Gerrarahia boy

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Itz not bout not replying him.. You actually failed to comment on the dastardly act where the man said his family were killed n his animals rustled.. Rather talking irrelevant thing.

Your kind just comment for likes..

Damn childish!

Read my comment very well, if u had seen the 2 videos, u would understand better, first video was jus insults and cheatbeating without giving any reason for the insults, it was the second video after he was arrested that he was humbly explaining why he behaved the way he did, and that was why I said I don't know wether to laugh or pity him. By the way, u need to see the way a 70 year old man was throwing insults, what will such a men tell little children that would indulge in such character?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Kuns84(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:

Looks like they've officially enforced the "social media bill" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by zinodizt: 3:31pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Na wa ooo! I will only joking na! U must be a frustrated soul to take my statement this serious. Obviously, u are a bitter and frustrated individual. I won't insult u Sha, enjoy the rest of ur miserably day cool Salam!
i don’t see him as frustrated to taking a fools comment seriously. Reply a fool will make him seem wise. I guess joking with injustice is the best your low IQ can come up with
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 3:31pm On May 03, 2020
Denizsmart:
serves him right, when he was busy shouting sai baba upandan in 2015 and 2019, we warned him but he allowed ethnicity rights to beguile His reasoning. rot in jail for all I care
You people are not only stupid but mad, if jonathan was not so clueless and idiotic how on earth would somebody like buhari defeat him in an election. I keep saying this jonathan is the reason why we have buhari as a president today, A man that allows is wife to think for him, A man that became an ATM machine for militant and his minister, A man that sack his own brother Azazi for saying the truth in other to appoint a fulani man dasuki who became a distributor of national cake, i will continue to blame jonathan for given us no option reithar than voting a wicked fulani man as the president of Nigeria
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by abeylee001: 3:32pm On May 03, 2020
WHY ARRESTING THEM NOW? ARE THEY NOT RIGHT TO THEIR SPEECH?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by friday2011(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/03/i-spoke-out-anger-after-bandits-killed-my-family-rustled-15-cows-%E2%80%9370-year-old-man

Coward, what is he afraid of?

Speak the truth.... You die

Keep quiet.... You go still die

At 70, you shouldn't shy away from telling the truth.

As for buhari and his loyalists/supporters, continue, posterity will judge all of you.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Oponu
Akindanidani
Jokes apart, if you have a 30 minutes taste of your so called miserable life, you will think you are in heaven, and curse yourself, your slave master Buhari and your entire progenitor.

If 30k can be shacking you like this, what will you do if you have 1 million? I guess you can run naked in the market square.

Gerrarahia boy
I don't even think if we should calculate the total earnings of ur forefathers since Adam up to you, it will be close to 100k. So where u wen see 1millon? Not even in ur dreams cheesy! I guess u dey see am for picture ko? grin
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by senatepresido: 3:36pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Is he not an 'enemy of the state' again?
well asked bro... smiles

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by CrazyOptimist: 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I don't even think if we should calculate the earnings of ur forefathers since Adam up to you, it will be close to 100k. So where u wen see 1millon? Not even in ur dreams cheesy! I guess u dey see am for picture ko? grin

I shouldn't be having a colloguy with an almajiri from Jos.

Bye Bye lowlife
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
zinodizt:
i don’t see him as frustrated to taking a fools comment seriously. Reply a fool will make him seem wise. I guess joking with injustice is the best your low IQ can come up with
Where is this one coming from? undecided How did u escape from the mental home? Who the hell forgot to close the door?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
Chikpat:

It is constitutionally right for him to challenge his arrest in court.
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

I shouldn't be having a colloguy with an almajiri from Jos.

Bye Bye lowlife
Save trip to hell where u came from! cool
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by mmsen: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Is he not an 'enemy of the state' again?

More of an 'enemy of the state' than Buhari and El-Rufai?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
serverconnect:
Freedom of speech.
freedom of speech does not include insult. To critize is different from insult, besides every freedom has limitation and the limitation of freedom of speech include insult.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Blueface01: 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
Is dis democracy or crazy demo
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
stevolution5:
you find it funny huh, it's hilarious right, pray, just pray you don't come home to see or hear that the people whom you love most in earth, the people whom you'll lay your life down for have been butchered like pieces of animals, the pains they went thru will play in ur head, you'll feel every bit of it, nd you'll do nd say worse than this man, i pray we never experience such, but u cnt imagine d rage nd bitterness he must have been going thru wen he was recorded, buhari is the worse person to have nd will ever rule this country, leave sentiments, leave tribe out of it.
Amen to your prayers. I saw the first video days before I saw the second video. If u had watched the first video and u understand hausa, I bet u, you would find it funny. It was jus a video of a 70 year old man insulting the hell out of the president and the governor of katsina without giving any reason what so ever. He was not even insulting the person of the president or governor but insulting their parents. It was in the second video after his arrest that he was explaining why he behaved in such dispecable manner unbecoming of a man his age. Trust me am also fedup with this government. So my statement has got nothing to do with support for this failed government.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeria
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Zenithpeak(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
What happened to the guy that attempted to stab Bubu few months back or he has been forgiven and sent abroad as one of the repentant boko boys undecided Government of lies and propaganda with full dose of misplaced priority
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
Pattypatt:
Are we going to call this one hate speech?
this is not about hate speech but it is constitutionally wrong for you to insult anybody. You can only critize but insult is not allowed that is why insult is regarded as one of the limitation of freedom of speech. it is even wrong for you to insult a mad man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.