Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks (65139 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by NaMeAboki: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
Why arrest him; I don't think insulting the president is a crime?
If it were then our jailhouses would have been jam packed with insolent Igbos, who have taken insulting the president as their primary occupation.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Onlyonebuhari: 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
Should he praise them after losing his property and his family. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by LaJoe2: 5:53pm On May 03, 2020
The Nigerian geographical map says the northern borders ends at Sokoto, Jigawa, Kastina, Yobe and Borno. My own ends in Jos, Plateau state.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
What happen to freedom of speech

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by seunmsg(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
Insulting the president should not be a crime. If the president doesn’t want insult from citizens, he should resign and go home. Police should leave the man alone immediately.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by bilulu(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
It’s your constitutional right to do so

It is constitutionally wrong to arrest him
Lolz.... I'm only happy that you have gotten ur senses back else you would have called him something else. If it's his constitutional right to do so, you need to apologize to those you have insulted on this forum for exercising their constitutional rights....
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by FEGNO: 6:25pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmmm. Wonder why the Jonathan Government didnt use this law. He was so abused especially by people who make up this present administration yet no one was arrested for that.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by mindtricks: 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

It shall never augur well with the retired senile major general in asshole Rock. grin

Ah ah! Which one is lipsrsealed Rock again?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by FivePeas: 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
Elite14:

I wonder o grin

Send a mail
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by ZooOga: 6:43pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerien bandits crossing the border again. I'll say it again, Niger and Chad are not good neighbors. angry
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by HabuD: 6:57pm On May 03, 2020
Jonathan will just be somewhere right now and laughing very hard! They thought he was weak but now they have met the no nonsense person. Obasanjo once said that despite how dictatorial people said he was, he had not even used up to two-thirds of his powers as president. Buhari has not even used up to that level said and you guys are already shouting. Our constitution by default makes the president a dictator, forget those fundamental human rights or 'we are in a democracy' bullshit you hear people preach about. Even the president can manipulate the constitution and remove a sitting governor or lawmaker if he so desires, and nothing will happen, no one will shake. That's how faulty our constitution is. It empowers individuals not institutions. GEJ used only one-third of his powers even though he had powers to go way beyond that and people called him weak. Now bubu is using common broom to flog, people are shouting. What will now happen if he uses horsewhip?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!

Stupid fool. Is he not justified for insulting the clueless Buffon in Aso Rock. But GEJ was insulted more than PMB has been insulted but he didn't arrest any one rather people like you were clapping that he deserved the insults. Your people in lagos even made a coffin for him. Now you are rejoicing that an old man was arrested because he insulted the cow in Aso rock.

Useless he-goat. Don't worry. Bandits and/or fulank herdsmen will visit your family soon.

If you Like label me as IPOB. I'm not igbo.

Stupid thing!!!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by shekauvsbuhari: 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Bitter soul! It was only a joke. Now, run along...... go meet ur daddy in hell!
your gutter mouth.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by smileyoo: 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
na waaooo. but this man need to be pitied not traumatized further. instead he deserves compensation. Oga bubu have mercy on this your brother, he spoke out of bitterness of the soul, it's not easy to endure untimely death of loved ones. pls free the men.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by zinodizt: 7:30pm On May 03, 2020
And you expect me to take a tribalistic individual like u serious. Joblessness dey worry u. I know nairaland is your workplace so continue.
MyMouth:

Where is this one coming from? undecided How did u escape from the mental home? Who the hell forgot to close the door?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by libertrust: 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
THE MAN ONCE SHOUTED "SAI BABA"
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by izubext007: 8:06pm On May 03, 2020
I thought I will see the comment of one idiot , that says our days are numbered on nairaland.......bubu still remain a leader with thick head....nothing penatrate through it.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by suremanpatriot: 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
Do you know many people that insult Trump publicly? President of a super power nation,Talk less of here. angry is high d colonial ppl came back

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Bubu the mumu deserves all the insults he's getting.
I'm happy this one is coming from his state where bandits are having a field day using innocent people for shooting practice.

And Bubu was the one who instructed almost half of the country population to become all sorts of criminals from looters to terrorists to kidnappers to cultists to drug pushers to armed robbers to baby factories operators to bandits to rustlers to killers to pipelines vandals to militants?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Urchman200: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Is he not an 'enemy of the state' again?
don't mind that fool ,I am not hearing about patriotism again,

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Urchman200: 8:42pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!
because u are an illiterate zombie, if not u would have known that we are in a democracy ,freedom of speech is not a gift from ur so called president.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by fantastic1: 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
frfrank:
Next time bless your leaders for not showing leadership....

Get out
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Esteemval(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
There's freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not certain.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by 9jaRealist: 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
Nemere2020:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/03/i-spoke-out-anger-after-bandits-killed-my-family-rustled-15-cows-%E2%80%9370-year-old-man

Can someone inform Major-General Buhari that it's not 1984.... angry
>
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by 9jaRealist: 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Esteemval:
There's freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not certain.

There's also freedom of your opinion, but respect for that opinion is less certain... grin
>
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Brenn594(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
Ths totally wrong,he was talkin about a half-dead carcass not a preyseedent...that man is propably his supporter n is regreting deeply.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

Stupid fool. Is he not justified for insulting the clueless Buffon in Aso Rock. But GEJ was insulted more than PMB has been insulted but he didn't arrest any one rather people like you were clapping that he deserved the insults. Your people in lagos even made a coffin for him. Now you are rejoicing that an old man was arrested because he insulted the cow in Aso rock.

Useless he-goat. Don't worry. Bandits and/or fulank herdsmen will visit your family soon.

If you Like label me as IPOB. I'm not igbo.

Stupid thing!!!
Coming from a worthless dirty ipob pig. I know there are alot of fools on nairaland, but I never knew someone can be this foolish and unredeemably worthless. Get off my mention you useless, bitter piece of shi.t!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Rexymania(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2020
Is he suppose to arrest the man or the bandits?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Coming from a worthless dirty ipob pig. I know there are alot of fools on nairaland, but I never knew someone can be this foolish and unredeemably worthless. Get off my mention you useless, bitter piece of shi.t!

You and your family will be visited by herdsmen b4 this year runs out!

Dimwit!!!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by theDEVILisHERE: 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
jrusky:
Did the old man lied? Hell No. And pls when did insulting someone became offense in our constitution?

That man should be release ASAP.

Buhari Buhari Buhari your end will be brutal hhhmmm....Ghadaffi treatment will be a child play compare to what will befall you the day you mistakenly vacate Aso Rock. You go hear wiheenn... wallahi!!!

Buhari is long dead
Stop making a fool of urselves, u all should stop pretending u don't know u have an imposter in Aso Rock
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Entom(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2020
I'm trying to recall the number of people GEJ arrested for insulting him
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by CuteYvonne777: 11:41pm On May 03, 2020
Flavour and Phyno Took a Blood Oath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw8aJ2tvpc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.