Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God (301 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by MrUnity: 11:53am On May 03, 2020
God is a spirit..True worshipers should worship him in spirit and in truth.
God does not dwell in this universe but He created it, He is the source of all life, He is Love.
If ur god can descend upon a mountain on a chariot with wheels. You are probably worshiping the wrong god. If ur god justifies killing of another human, then you are probably worshiping a wrong god. If ur god is mainly concerned about ur sins so he can punish you, again check in with him. God does not punish or condemns anyone . Man condemns himself by his thoughts and actions and therefore reaps the reward. This is just my opinion feel free to ask any question or give ur opinion with love at heart so we can learn.

1 Like

Re: You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by MrUnity: 12:11pm On May 03, 2020
God is not fighting anyone for followers neither is he Jealous of another god for worshipers. He is Supreme. The source of all the universe and everything in it. He is the source of all consciousness. He lives in everyone of us because He gave us life and He is the Source of life. Like Jesus rightly said "Ye are gods little children and sons of the most high". We are all His children, nobody is more superior to another we all have thesame God element in us. Any god that says u are a superior race hence u should eliminate other race might not be the Prime Creator.

1 Like

Re: You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by Askme2020(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
You are making sense..
Re: You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by OnPointMan(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2020
MrUnity is stylishly saying he doesn't believe the old testament god. Hmmm
Re: You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by MrUnity: 5:28pm On May 03, 2020
I am just saying perhaps in the old testament there was a misconception btw God and other entities. Some old testament books might not be describing the God Jesus talked abt. Jesus said if u have seen me u have seen the Father. when his disciples came to report some ppl that were using his name to perform miracles and were not part of their sect. Jesus wasn't angry, he said those that are not against me are for me. He was conscious That His father, God has no competition. I encourage everyone of us to go inward and seek the Father, that dwells in us all.
Re: You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by OtemAtum: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
You are gradually becoming aware that the monster-god in the bible is not God Almighty. God Almighty is the totality of existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Might Be Worshiping The Wrong God by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 07, 2020
Hmm... I will book this space to see what will happen next.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Wants Widows, Widowers To Mark July 11 On Their Calendar / Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government / Drama As Church Members Beat ‘the Devil And His Demons’ With Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.