Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government (300 Views)

The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy / About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by Major001(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2020
If you're a true believer, who's open-minded, and who's interested in information concerning end-time prophecies (The Rapture, The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, The Antichrist, The Great Tribulation, The One-World Government, etc) I encourage you to watch and listen to these detailed and clear teachings by Evangelist Tiff Shuttlesworth... who has been in evangelistic ministry for 40 years.

I really believe you'll be blessed by his teachings on these subject matters.

End-time prophecies are not meant to scare true believers... they're meant to prepare us for the coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Follow the link below. It is safe and secured:

https://www.faithchristiancenter.com/sermon/will-the-church-go-through-the-great-tribulation/

Time is short. Death is sure. Eternity awaits us all.

God bless you.
Re: Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by ApostleAnarchy(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
I don't have data but I support you.

Before now , the globe was in darkness due to the existence of dark(unkown) races but currently, The possibility of a one world govt is highly possible now, considering the fact that the social media and internet has gone world wide.
Let's all be cautious, these are the signs of the end truly.
Re: Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by Golan007: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2020
End time since the time of the great impact.

Abeg go siddon.
Re: Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by Major001(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Golan007: The Bible already talked about people like you in 2 Peter 3:3-5 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. For this they WILLINGLY are ignorant of..."

So, you see, you are a fulfillment of this prophecy of Scripture.

2 Likes

Re: Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by Golan007: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Major001:
Golan007: The Bible already talked about people like you in 2 Peter 3:3-5 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. For this they WILLINGLY are ignorant of..."

So, you see, you are a fulfillment of this prophecy of Scripture.

Isn't that the book you believe in?

You want me to also quote science which I believe in?

It talks about people like you.

Those that are dogmatic in reasoning.
Re: Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by Major001(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
My dear Golan007. I'm a student of science, history, philosopy and religion...with over 20 years experience. I have done my homework, and continue to do so. I have read the books...I have done the maths.

I love science. It is a wonderful and powerful endeavor. It is emperical and, combined with technology, has provided us with amazing inventions that have bettered humanity.

But even science (particularly the concept of evolution) does not have all the answers to matters relating to manread's existence, billions of galaxies that are out there, and the universe. In fact, science is yet to really plumb the depths of earth...not to mention elements outside our planet.

Many scientists today are beginning to accept the fact that there is a divine Architect behind everything we see in creation.

Everything in the Bible is proving to be true. Even science acknowledges this fact. If you truly believe in science, and have an open and curious mind, you can research on the scientific evidence supporting the stories and prophecies of Scripture.

I love science. But I Iove God more. Like I said...I have done the maths...studied the books...and arrived at the conclusion that He is real. But you don't receive Him with your head... you receive Him with your heart.

God is real. His Word is true. And no matter what you might think of Him...it doesn't change the fact that He loves you and wants you to spend eternity with Him. And it all begins with accepting Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord.

You can Google atheists and scientists who have converted and given their lives to Christ. I only pray you become one of them.

But if you choose to continue to reject God and His Word...then I wish you all the best. After all, it's your freewill...and God will never interfere with that. As much as He loves you...He'll never force you to love Him back.

So, if you have chosen science as your god... then good luck.

But know this: one day, sooner or later, we both will close our eyes in time and open them in eternity. And then we'll know who is right and who is wrong.

Are you sure, in the deepest recesses of your heart, that you're willing to gamble that God does not exist...and that His Word, the Scripture, isn't true?

Hmmm...if you're truly willing to do so...then I have no more words for you.

2 Likes

Re: Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government by Golan007: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Major001:
My dear Golan007. I'm a student of science, history, philosopy and religion...with over 20 years experience. I have done my homework, and continue to do so. I have read the books...I have done the maths.

I love science. It is a wonderful and powerful endeavor. It is emperical and, combined with technology, has provided us with amazing inventions that have bettered humanity.

But even science (particularly the concept of evolution) does not have all the answers to matters relating to manread's existence, billions of galaxies that are out there, and the universe. In fact, science is yet to really plumb the depths of earth...not to mention elements outside our planet.

Many scientists today are beginning to accept the fact that there is a divine Architect behind everything we see in creation.

Everything in the Bible is proving to be true. Even science acknowledges this fact. If you truly believe in science, and have an open and curious mind, you can research on the scientific evidence supporting the stories and prophecies of Scripture.

I love science. But I Iove God more. Like I said...I have done the maths...studied the books...and arrived at the conclusion that He is real. But you don't receive Him with your head... you receive Him with your heart.

God is real. His Word is true. And no matter what you might think of Him...it doesn't change the fact that He loves you and wants you to spend eternity with Him. And it all begins with accepting Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord.

You can Google atheists and scientists who have converted and given their lives to Christ. I only pray you become one of them.

But if you choose to continue to reject God and His Word...then I wish you all the best. After all, it's your freewill...and God will never interfere with that. As much as He loves you...He'll never force you to love Him back.

So, if you have chosen science as your god... then good luck.

But know this: one day, sooner or later, we both will close our eyes in time and open them in eternity. And then we'll know who is right and who is wrong.

Are you sure, in the deepest recesses of your heart, that you're willing to gamble that God does not exist...and that His Word, the Scripture, isn't true?

Hmmm...if you're truly willing to do so...then I have no more words for you.

There is nothing to gamble with.

There is more a chance that there is a planet called Zamunda and the creatures that inhabit it are like canines here on earth than this cockamamie story.

What's rather incredulous is how a race of black men decided to abandon their own religion for that of those that enslaved them.

(1) (Reply)

Australian Pastor Prophesies: 'Donald Trump To Win A Second Term' / Adeboye's Message & The Kind Of Juju 'pastors' Uses To Tie Members Down - Egbeji / How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.