Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience (403 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience by osmosis101(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2020
remember those time of mtn xtracool?
12;30 to 4;30
only those who used phone early can relate
well,my worst experience on the[b] xtracool[/b] stuff was during a new year eve at 2008/2009
i had a girlfriend then but we were not at the same place she was in abuja then.so, i called her at 11;30pm that she should get ready for my call at the xtracoo[/b]l period that we gonna talk at lenght,she said no problem.so,after the HAPPY NEW YEAR shouting and all sort..
i started calling her number from the start of the xtracool moment till 3;00am the number kept saying call waiting and sometimes user busy
i almost fainted because the babe was one of the girls i loved then
this is one of the worst experiences
i also have [b]GOOD
experiences as well ooo

feel free to share your WORST/BEST experiences
happy Sunday everyone
Re: Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience by ObaOfUyo: 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
Met a girl on 2go, called her all night and banged her the next day.
Her name was Shalom, how can I forget?!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience by DateMynd44(m): 12:44am On May 04, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Met a girl on 2go, called her all night and banged her the next day.
Her name was Shalom, how can I forget?!
describe the Shalom I fit know am
Re: Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience by Quietly(m): 12:53am On May 04, 2020
Xtra cool is for night crawlers....we die their(XTRA CONNECT)
Re: Share Your Worst/best Xtracool Experience by ObaOfUyo: 8:20am On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
describe the Shalom I fit know am
Tall, Busty and dark skinned

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Is Awkward Relationship Experience / Why Are You Letting Them Back Into Your Life? / Paedophile Avoids Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.