Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Do I Deactivate It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deactivate It? (1124 Views)

What Happens If I Deactivate My Account? / How Do I Deactivate This Xtrabyte (MTN) / How Can I Deactivate My Telegram Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 03, 2020
I have searched where to post it but I didn't find a section related to it,
I want my nairaland account deactivated Or deleted, I can't do it myself even the email there I have lost the password long ago so I can't access the email, please mods or seun osewa anyone can help me & deactivate the account asap. I have mail some mod but nothing happened. Thanks!
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by MrSensor(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2020
Committing suicide na the only way out of here. This forum is Very addictive.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by OloriOfMontreal: 12:39pm On May 03, 2020
Go to "Edit profile" and scroll down.

Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
Adikam:
I want my nairaland account deactivated Or deleted, I can't do it myself even the email there I have lost the password long ago so I can't access the email, please mods or seun osewa anyone can help me & deactivate the account asap. I have mail some mod but nothing happened. Thanks!

Would have deactivated my NL account, a long time ago too. But I don't have access to the email again.

cc: seun

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:
Go to "Edit profile" and scroll down.
I have lost the password of the email long time ago,
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by OloriOfMontreal: 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
Adikam:
I have lost the password of the email long time ago,

Cant you do a password reset for the email? I'm sure you can use your mobile or an alternative email to retrieve your email account. Unless you didn't have any affiliated with it, but even at that once you contact the email provider with evidence they can help with unlocking it.

If this will be too much stress for the purpose of deactivating your NL account, then just try to leave the NL account, but log out of it and make the conscious effort not to log in. I hope that helps!
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

Cant you do a password reset for the email? I'm sure you can use your mobile or an alternative email to retrieve your email account. Unless you didn't have any affiliated with it, but even at that once you contact the email provider with evidence they can help with unlocking it.

If this will be too much stress for the purpose of deactivating your NL account, then just try to leave the NL account, but log out of it and make the conscious effort not to log in. I hope that helps!
Bro I can't I have tried all means, it's one of those emails we pay to open for us then in cyber cafe Dey don renovate the building talk more of getting who open it. It's been long in my jss like 12yrs ago.not like now u can use your phone & open email anytime
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by OloriOfMontreal: 2:44pm On May 04, 2020
Adikam:
Bro I can't I have tried all means, it's one of those emails we pay to open for us then in cyber cafe Dey don renovate the building talk more of getting who open it. It's been long in my jss like 12yrs ago.not like now u can use your phone & open email anytime

I'm a lady. smiley

Let me clarify. When I said email provider, I wasnt referring to the person that opened the email for you or a cybercafe. I'm talking about Yahoomail, gmail, etc. If you can reach out to their support service online, great. You have the email address, you just need to reset the password. Show proof that you own the account they will help you with the resetting.

Otherwise, just close your eyes and pretend that you don't have a NL account.
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
Adikam:
Create a new a email.
From your nairaland account, goto edit profile and change your email address to the new email.
Then go back to your nairaland account, again to the edit profile, and click on deactivate.
A link will be sent to your new email, click on it to complete your deactivation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
Squillaci:

Create a new a email.
From your nairaland account, goto edit profile and change your email address to the new email.
Then go back to your nairaland account, again to the edit profile, and click on deactivate.
A link will be sent to your new email, click on it to complete your deactivation.
Thanks so much, I have changed it.
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

I'm a lady. smiley

Let me clarify. When I said email provider, I wasnt referring to the person that opened the email for you or a cybercafe. I'm talking about Yahoomail, gmail, etc. If you can reach out to their support service online, great. You have the email address, you just need to reset the password. Show proof that you own the account they will help you with the resetting.

Otherwise, just close your eyes and pretend that you don't have a NL account.
I have changed the email, thanks for your concern,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by OloriOfMontreal: 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
iyke926:

Would have deactivated my NL account, a long time ago too. But I don't have access to the email again.

cc: seun

If you're still looking to deactivate your account someone just provided a good guidance here. See below quote.

The change email feature is a very good alternative.
Squillaci thanks for sharing.

Squillaci:

Create a new a email.
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Meedon: 5:07pm On May 04, 2020
Good bye
Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

If you're still looking to deactivate your account someone just provided a good guidance here. See below quote.

The change email feature is a very good alternative.
Squillaci thanks for sharing.

Thanks boss. I have been able to change it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate It? by OloriOfMontreal: 1:35am On May 05, 2020
iyke926:

Thanks boss. I have been able to change it.

Great cool

(1) (Reply)

Sex Starved Man Sends Containers Full Of His Sperms To A Lady / OMG!!! Girl Caught Banging Guy In The Kitchen While Cooking [ Watch Video] / Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.