Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. (38351 Views)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by sapientia(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2020
Nazgul:
A state where a state civil servant earns as low as 20k per month and has a family to cater for, of what use is a vocational center to him?

if not of Agriculture, most Ebonyi indigens would have long died of hunger. Dave should build structures that would be affordable to the average Ebonyi man and not for show off to social media.

Thank you..
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Reckyd123(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2020
This is a vocational college, so where are the equipment? A vocational institution shouldn't be just classroom but more of studios and none is here.

Typical Nigerian style. Same old story.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by NNEWIsuper: 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

You're a fool, was that the subject of discussion before.

The idiot asked me if my state has I replied him, the idiot resulted it into Yoruba/Fulani shit, who cares.

Typical igboman, senseless.

That's why the yorubas will always be on top, mediocrity like this don't freak them.

Who celebrate a fvcking vocational centre.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Mutemenot(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
My governor would build such without landscaping and with a very low quality material grin
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Sammy07: 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol, you have seen everything before in Yoruba land!!! Chai, you can't even afford to hide your fear. grin grin grin

That's why you have goggle.
You can google it.
Kwara state vocational centre, Ajase ipo.

Or are you using freebasics cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ochiosa(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerian leaders like big big structures with nomodem equipment and trained manpower to impact the knowledge.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Sammy07: 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

Oponun my state has one already built few years ago, I'm sorry we don't celebrate mediocre.

Google Kwara state vocational centre, Ajase ipo.

I repeat, we don't celebrate mediocre.

I told them, there Is something like that in. Kwara state.
I know it's along Ilorin road, but I don't know the town.

Thank you jare.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Nchenches: 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyi, the state they say is the poorest of the five SE states. Ebonyi is now more advanced.

The oil producing states - Imo and Abia are like cursed by inter-clan politics.
Imuahia is hmmm.

Owerri Na only hotel.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Benevento(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

I told them, there Is something like that in. Kwara state.
I know it's along Ilorin road, but I don't know the town.

Thank you jare.
The name of the town is Ajase-ipo.

It was built by Saraki's houseboy.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Sammy07: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

The name of the town is Ajase-ipo.

It was built by Saraki's houseboy.

Thank you..
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Staro: 8:40pm On May 03, 2020

I don't know where this governorgets money from.
Ebonyi is lowest federal allocation and IGR

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Nchenches: 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Wow...I'm really surprised to be honest...if Ebonyi can turn things around within a short period of a good leader like Umahi then Biafra can be so great within few years of independence

Ebonyi typifies how rapid Biafra is gonna develop

Umahi builds structures and social amenities like leaders of developed countries of America, Europe and Asia..

He doesn't build to cheat his people.

His new water supply project is super modern. Governors in Abia, Imo, don't even know that government supplies portable water, talk less, the type of modem water supply system which Umahi built early last year.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by akaahs(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2020
nony43:
Umahi is the best performing Governor in the SE
That's the beauty when technocrats are the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by NNEWIsuper: 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
Nchenches:

Umahi builds structures and social amenities like leaders of developed countries of America, Europe and Asia..

He doesn't build to cheat his people.

His new water supply project is super modern. Governors in Abia, Imo, don't even know that government supplies portable water, talk less, the type of modem water supply system which Umahi built early last year.
Wao...is the water running already?
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by AreaFada2: 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
This is what is needed in the North not Universities but they won’t accept it. Some of the best Honda mechanic are northerners ... the same with trucks like Mack , DaF

This school will be upgraded to a polytechnic or university. To churn out mass comm and management graduates. Who will have nothing to communicate and nothing to manage.

We sadly frown on vocations. To our detriment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by activities2020: 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
This Governor is one person dat people should keep an eye on to deliver Nigeria in Infrastructure and engineering......

I dont care his political party or political views ...he can deliver ...
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by fabsonkenechukw: 9:56pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:
Ebonyi amaka
That's the name of my song Ebonyi Amaka
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by zuto4u(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
Wow! Ebonyi state keeps surprising me I swear. And their governor believes in quality too. How I wish that all governors in Nigeria can be like Dave Umahi
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2020
Dave Umahi is God's sent to Ebonyi state...A trip to that small state will let you that he is the best governor in Nigeria since independence
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2020
nony43:
Umahi is the best performing Governor in the SE

Liar...He is the best in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2020
bestman09:
grin

Umahi is a phenomenon. Ebonyi people are very lucky

Truetalk...The last time I traveled home, I was amazed with the massive road networks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2020
Nazgul:
A state where a state civil servant earns as low as 20k per month and has a family to cater for, of what use is a vocational center to him?

if not of Agriculture, most Ebonyi indigens would have long died of hunger. Dave should build structures that would be affordable to the average Ebonyi man and not for show off to social media.

bad belle,see your psychiatrist asap

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2020
Nazgul:

20k in Ebonyi state is like 100k in Lagos because food and other things there are cheap
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Blacknote: 10:52pm On May 03, 2020
infini771:

It is a mistake. We have Onitcha LGA in Ebonyi State
There's no Onitcha in Ebonyi State.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Asiri1991: 11:02pm On May 03, 2020
infini771:

It is a mistake. We have Onitcha LGA in Ebonyi State

There's no such name as Onitcha LAG in Ebonyi; we have Onicha.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Lawdis(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2020
...they should also equipped it with good standard equipments and tutors

not just buildings, I've seriously landed
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Erosion2020: 11:13pm On May 03, 2020
When we talk about quality infrastructure, we call Umahi .

Umahi is the man of East.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by LLobiorah: 11:38pm On May 03, 2020
Nazgul:

If he doesn't build on human capacity development, you go complain. He makes effort to provide something for the jobless, your bitterness no still let you see road.

Inside life!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by delvzy(m): 12:20am On May 04, 2020
Really commend the state govt of Ebonyi for establishing this right now.
What is left seems to be revitalising agriculture in the state and also education.

Rice mill needs a whole new upgrade and maintenance...
Proper encouragement funds needs to be set up for moving education up to the next level.

Medical facilities also shouldn't be left out.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by goaldynboy: 12:37am On May 04, 2020
Exterior: 80%; Interior: 30%!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.