Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) (55318 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / From Domestic Staff To Nigeria First Train Driver, Meet Isa Fatima Abiola, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by muhammaduyusufu: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
The lady below is Tonia Somaga, an indigene of Nnewi, Anambra and a graduate of Abia State University. She flaunts her beautiful pictures as a Lagos Blue Line train driver in Lagos.

The beautiful lady shared photos of herself driving a train and many netizens were intrigued by her story Reacting to the photos, some people also pleaded with her to guide them on how she became a train driver.

She received lots of praises and accolades on twitter.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1530454-i-studied-mass-communication-a-train-driver-nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-cute-photos-duty/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by muhammaduyusufu: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Reactions:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by TemplarLandry: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin She looks smashable.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Raskimonojendor: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Not a bad looking train driver.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by sonature1: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
The girl is beautiful.

Tribalists will see something to feast on for some time now.

I'm just wondering where the babe got the training though.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by ruggedboych: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Is she single make i hook her up with our last born cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Blissful45(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is Nice
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by decatalyst(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin She looks smashable.

How will you make it right on time in life? πŸ™„

The things that occupy your mind cannot bring or build wealth.

Try to focus, CUMrade!

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Wodu89: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let's do away with asking for bachelor's and co. Education hasn't played Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Thisis2raw(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
I like this, we need more females in our industry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Emmanuel909090: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by BeanmanX(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
I hope the train won't have an accident? I don't trust the way female drives. πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by Agrobusiness11: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good for her
Re: Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) by WesternPanzer: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dem never enter office... Propaganda has started grin grin

The average Nigerian is gullible and stupiid... I swear cool cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.