Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly (1814 Views)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 1:06pm On May 03, 2020
Do you know you can make over N350,000.00 monthly as Real Estate commission learning a simple Facebook Ad. secret?

With a training/registration fee of just N3,500 the secret will be taught to the first five people before it goes back to N45,000 original consultation fee.

Training date is Wednesday 6th of May via Zoom video app and WhatsApp.

After the practical class, you will also be given an e-book guide aside free consultation for two weeks.

An average millionaire has at least seven sources of income so why do you think you can survive with just one or two?

Many people have started losing their jobs and many more will lose their jobs or have their salaries slashed/owed in the coming months no thanks to Covid19, so what's your Plan B?

Register with just N3,500 and be among the five people...Only two slots remaining though.

Secure your slot by sending name and phone number to: trainedbyexperience@gmail.com, payment account will be sent to you thereafter.

Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Comedian2019: 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
I will join when it's 45K. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 2:26pm On May 03, 2020
Comedian2019:

Best of luck. I once joked about an opportunity like this until my friend bought his brand new car and I felt ashamed to go back and ask him again... When this secret came up online, I initially hesitated before giving it a try and the rest as they say is history. Once again, BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by heykims(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Quote me when u pay the 45k so I can follow suit undecided
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Comedian2019: 3:32pm On May 03, 2020
heykims:
Quote me when u pay the 45k so I can follow suit undecided
grin 3.5k for wetin I no know grin
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 03, 2020
grin funny
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by obumsway(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
Scammers ..... Introduce this to all your village people abi una no like money ? Atleast, una all go earn 350k per month lol

Then i wont mind when the fee becomes 60k �
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
Do you know you can make over N350,000.00 monthly as Real Estate commission learning a simple Facebook Ad. secret?

With a training/registration fee of just N3,500 the secret will be taught to the first five people before it goes back to N45,000 original consultation fee.

After the practical class, you will also be given an e-book guide aside free consultation for two weeks.

An average millionaire has at least seven sources of income so why do you think you can survive with just one or two?

Many people have started losing their jobs and many more will lose their jobs or have their salaries slashed/owed in the coming months no thanks to Covid19, so what's your Plan B?

Register with just N3,500 and be among the five people...Only two slots remaining though.

Secure your slot by sending name and phone number to: trainedbyexperience@gmail.com, payment account will be sent to you thereafter.
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
Lamb101:
grin funny
Am sure being broke too is funny...
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
obumsway:
Scammers ..... Introduce this to all your village people abi una no like money ? Atleast, una all go earn 350k per month lol

Then i wont mind when the fee becomes 60k �

This isn't scam...

When Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Oluwaseun Osewa and co once showed people a way to come out of poverty of the mind and pocket, they must have also been mocked...alas, they are cashing out today. I honestly understand why people like you think everything online is a scam and I don't blame you because a lot of scammers are on the prowl, no thanks to the economy. However, this is different. Why will I waste my time scamming people of #3,500 when I could use the same time and effort to stage a bigger scam?

EVERY great person, idea or secret must have at one time or the other been mocked. So there's nothing new.
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 03, 2020
Abujapartments:

Am sure being broke too is funny...
dont let your search for money lead you into scam.
A clear conscience is a gift no one can take away from you.
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
Lamb101:
dont let your search for money lead you into scam.
A clear conscience is a gift no one can take away from you.

I manage a foremost Real Estate Company here in Nigeria...why would I even think of scam?
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 03, 2020
How many houses you get, Mr Real Estate N350,000 man ?

A landlord sef who makes N350,000 from rent monthly has over 30 room spaces to earn such ..
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 9:15pm On May 03, 2020
Naughtysite:
How many houses you get, Mr Real Estate N350,000 man ?

A landlord sef who makes N350,000 from rent monthly has over 30 room spaces to earn such ..

That's the reason why you need this training to learn the secret to earn... It's disheartening when I see or hear young people talk this way. There are people in Lagos and Abuja who make at least 2million naira monthly from commission earned from selling real estate via strategic training. 350k is just not to make it sound unbelievable... Go to BRG Group's website and see guys in their 20s and 30s doing wonders with millions from real estate.
Re: A Job That Can Pay You 350k Monthly by Abujapartments: 6:44pm On May 04, 2020

Secure your slot by sending name and phone number to: trainedbyexperience@gmail.com, payment account will be sent to you and you will be booked for Wednesday's online class.

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings In New Tv Station / Vacancies @ The British High Commission / Statoilhydro Graduate Trainee In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.