Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 (43542 Views)

Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi New Emir Of Kaura-namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Patrioticman007(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
Lamb101:
oga don't quote what you don't understand please.

The lord Jesus said...
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

In Mathew 15:24 he was speaking of his earthly ministry during his life time. Even after he died the disciples didn't know he wanted them to preach to non Jews until Peter saw the vision of unclean animals and he prayed led Cornelius a non jew to Jesus.

It took a dream that could have come from imagination, to interpret a Bible verse ?. While literally going against what was written ?.
Why worship a god that was forsaken to die on the cross ?.
I quote "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" It is the only saying that appears in more than one Gospel, and is a quote from Psalm 22:2. This saying is taken by some as an abandonment of the Son by the Father.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Isoduwa(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2020
Maybe North follow China chop meat.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 03, 2020
Patrioticman007:

It took a dream that could have come from imagination, to interpret a Bible verse ?. While literally going against what was written ?.
Why worship a god that was forsaken to die on the cross ?.
quite funny
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Ekpekaycee: 3:31pm On May 03, 2020
Every profession has its season when they smile to the bank. I guess this is the season for casket makers, pall bearers, morticians and grave diggers. But by the grace of God I, we shall not patronize any undertaker.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2020
And corona kill him las las.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
afecgivers:

Sorry I have to tell you this...you don't know anything about the Christ you are professing.

The Bible talked about the resurrection of righteous and the unrighteous. The bible talked about book of life.
Instant heaven after death was never supported in the Bible. Do your research very well.

What kind of bible do you read sir..
Read Luke 16:19-31, Hebrews 9:27
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Awoleesu(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
Natural Revolution...
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by eaglez(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
What a gwan ina the city of Kano? Emir Sanusi what say ya? Rest on dear Emir.Abeg let's take care of our health.
Kaura Namoda is in Zamfara state and not Kano
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Olabode971(f): 3:52pm On May 03, 2020
CoRoNa is just doing Nigeria like..
Mum in Kitchen cooking rice..
Daddy in the parlour watching film..
Children in the garden playing ball..
Stay like Diz, Eeh,
Another One, Eeh.
Another One, Eeh..
I think na Another one, Corona go still dey do so ooh. Until e go reach, Another another one.. ��
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by eaglez(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2020
Kaura Namoda, kai I can never forget in a hurry, my 2nd abode after Gusau.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by honyham: 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
Rest well Sarkin Kiyawan of kaura Namoda a very peace loving Emia, friends and family from kaura Namoda accept my sincere condolences
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by eaglez(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
buJu234:
I think one of kano index cases ( the last ambassador) visited places that included mosques and where kano prominent people normally go..

That is where I think most of these spreading are coming from..

Secondly, I think there is a super spreader at lose.., he or she may likely be a prominent figure in kano...

I think all prominent persons in kano including the governor, need to be quarantine and tested asap.

B4 it gets out of hand
You are very correct, but this Emir isn't in kano but Zamfara state.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by skolab4(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
How I wish these Men and Women Accepted JESUS before they died!

It will be Wonderful! They would be in Heaven now ! To weep no more forever and Ever

Precious Father Have Mercy and Bring these brothers and Sisters to JESUS Before they Die!
You need to ask yourself if you yourself will make heaven if it all end today with this your judgment.
Who are you to decide whether he will make heaven or not.
Do u even know who Jesus is?
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by ignis: 4:10pm On May 03, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

JUST AS THE BLOOD OF GIDEON AKALUKA IS CRYING.

Gideon Akaluka's blood is done crying...

Common.... since 1994
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2020
skolab4:

You need to ask yourself if you yourself will make heaven if it all end today with this your judgment.
Who are you to decide whether he will make heaven or not.
Do u even know who Jesus is?
ok
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Racoon(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2020
eaglez:
Kaura Namoda is in Zamfara state and not Kano
Thanks man.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Sarah20A(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Let COVID wipe off at least 88% of our ruling class so that we can start afresh. undecided-
the covid19 should start from top like the likes of Tinubu ,Obasanjo,oshiomole and all the cabals...we can only start afresh if those people seize to exist embarassed
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by afecgivers: 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

What kind of bible do you read sir..
Read Luke 16:19-31, Hebrews 9:27

The story of Lazarus and The rich man by Jesus was symbolic. Jesus was comparing the character of a good poor man and a bad wealthy man that prioritized earthly wealth and what might likely become of such people. To be realistic! was there a dead poor Lazarus that has ulcer all over his body? No! Because the only Lazarus that was close to Jesus never had ulcer and was not poor.
God has setup a time for Resurrection and it's not daily affair:
Read John 5:28,29

Sorry for saying you do not know anything about the Christ you are professing, it's just imperfection because we are all learning.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 03, 2020
afecgivers:

The story of Lazarus and The rich man by Jesus was symbolic. Jesus was comparing the character of a good poor man and a bad wealthy man that prioritized earthly wealth and what might likely become of such people. To be realistic! was there a dead poor Lazarus that has ulcer all over his body? No! Because the only Lazarus that was close to Jesus never had ulcer and was not poor.
God has setup a time for Resurrection and it's not daily affair:
Read John 5:28,29

Sorry for saying you do not know anything about the Christ you are professing, it's just imperfection because we are all learning.

May the LORD Forgive u!
You Just Blasphemed!

What THE LORD JESUS CHRIST Personally put out is Symbolic?

Did it look like a Parable?

May GOD FORGIVE U My Brother!
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Salako01(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Let COVID wipe off at least 88% of our ruling class so that we can start afresh. undecided-

Would this still be your response if 1, your father was a politician. 2, your relative was part of the ruling class grin
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
How I wish these Men and Women Accepted JESUS before they died!

It will be Wonderful! They would be in Heaven now ! To weep no more forever and Ever

Precious Father Have Mercy and Bring these brothers and Sisters to JESUS Before they Die!
Be deceiving yourself. Omo jesu
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by afecgivers: 4:42pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

May the LORD Forgive u!
You Just Blasphemed!

What THE LORD JESUS CHRIST Personally put out is Symbolic?

Did it look like a Parable?

May GOD FORGIVE U My Brother!

It's only God that has the records of blasphemers, because Jesus was also accused of same crime. Remember. That's why they called it learning or knowledge, its a process that can always be redefine the way you understand it.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Bilabong(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT rejoice when your enemy falls, don't let your heart be glad when he stumbles. Proverbs 24:17

grin grin
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Bilabong(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
Rapmoney:

This pic is getting stale.

I permit u to make a new one
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Sardauna24(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Fear north...

The new Italy is north.
Your turn go soon locate you
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Sardauna24(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:
cool
This one emirs are dying... They should go and beg emir sanusi oh
There is nothing like that when ur time reach u wont add even a second
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Rapmoney(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Bilabong:

I permit u to make a new one

Stale.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by eaglez(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
Thanks man.
welcome bro!
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by jatgod(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2020
It is not Kano, Zamfara
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by icestorm(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Mjpem23(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Only JESUS can save u

Is this one Literally okay

Jesus should safe his ass first before me. Do I look like MUMU to you?
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Mrsserene: 10:10pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Because your father is not one of them abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Masquerades Spotted In Port Harcourt By A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival / Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.