Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 (43575 Views)

Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi New Emir Of Kaura-namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Reference(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2020
Sedentary lifestyle is the cause of most of these things. When all your life is spent lounging around entertaining family and friends. An active working life is the one guarantee of a long, healthy life.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by tallerSSS: 2:43pm On May 03, 2020
God please use this opportunity to wipe this old names that they keep recycling for us since 1980... There is no way old generation can lead the new generation.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 03, 2020
Iamlawal:

Nawa o
You have mental problem o
My Brother, If my Mental Gives you JESUS I will be Happy!

JESUS LOVES U and Desires You..

And when you Accept JESUS and cross over to the other side , you will meet me and come Appreciate me
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by TheFacelessMan: 2:44pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
What a gwan ina the city of Kano? Emir Sanusi what say ya? Rest on dear Emir.Abeg let's take care of our health.

ignis:
The head of SLS is fighting.

Is Kaura Namoda in Kano?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Corporate2020: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Let COVID wipe off at least 88% of our ruling class so that we can start afresh. undecided-

If your father is among, will you say this?
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by YESSConsulting(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Corporate2020: 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
How I wish these Men and Women Accepted JESUS before they died!

It will be Wonderful! They would be in Heaven now ! To weep no more forever and Ever

Precious Father Have Mercy and Bring these brothers and Sisters to JESUS Before they Die!

I think you people have mental illness. You said we shall all be judged on the judgement day, how come you are now saying some people would be in Heaven now, when you said Heaven will only opened for the Saints on the judgement day.

Get the Bleep out of here you miscreant. Over 70 Catholic Priests have been killed by COVID-19 in Italy in the last three months. Where are they now?

a. In Heaven
b. At the gate of Heaven
c. In Hell
d. In their graves

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by stieyven(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
Bilabong:
Let's go for some road walk
DO NOT rejoice when your enemy falls, don't let your heart be glad when he stumbles. Proverbs 24:17
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by IMAliyu(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

It will be Wonderful! They would be in Heaven now ! To weep no more forever and Ever

Precious Father Have Mercy and Bring these brothers and Sisters to JESUS Before they Die!
So an all so merciful, loving, just and fair God will trow people in hell, For no other reason, not because they were good or bad people, but because they don't believe in Jesus?
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
This year 2020 is a year of...

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by nurusystem(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

get it.
mind you he is submitted to holy one who created Jesus, Mary,
Islam belong to Allah the one who sent Jesus to be submitted to him.
and mind you Jesus said " I was sent only to the lost sheep house of Isreal.not you broo.Mathew 15:24
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
IMAliyu:

So an all so merciful, loving, just and fair God will trow people in hell, For no other reason, not because they were good or bad people, but because they don't believe in Jesus?
100% yes for it is the Holy Spirit that serves as a ticket to the heaven and if you don't believe in Jesus you have no ticket.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 03, 2020
IMAliyu:

My Beloved Brother that's it!

JESUS does not throw anyone in Hell! It's us who refuse to Accept the way to Eternal Life that throw ourselves in there!

There is no other way through which one can be Saved! Except through JESUS CHRIST
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by IMAliyu(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 03, 2020
nurusystem:

get it.
and mind you Jesus said " I was sent only to the lost sheep house of Isreal.not you broo.Mathew 15:24

My Brother leave Arguements I plead with you..

Just do the Needful ! Accept JESUS CHRIST That's all!!

Our lives are not in our Hands!
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
nurusystem:

get it.
oga don't quote what you don't understand please.

The lord Jesus said...
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

In Mathew 15:24 he was speaking of his earthly ministry during his life time. Even after he died the disciples didn't know he wanted them to preach to non Jews until Peter saw the vision of unclean animals and he prayed led Cornelius a non jew to Jesus.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by luvme0702: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Suddenly so many diabetes related deaths in Kano.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Smilebukkieman: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

My Brother, If my Mental Gives you JESUS I will be Happy!

JESUS LOVES U and Desires You..

And when you Accept JESUS and cross over to the other side , you will meet me and come Appreciate me

See brainwash..you better visit Yaba left for proper treatment bro.people like you need to take to America or Russia to use as a test kit for the vaccine.babatunde wey don go heaven before big fool of our time.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by nurusystem(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Jesus is not God ,mind you,
show me a verse where Jesus said''''
"""Accept me as your personal lord and saviour."""
I will send you 1million naira.if you see such verse in your bible.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
IMAliyu:

Then that is an unjust God not worth worshipping.
yes that's the same thing those atheist Americans are saying. One day it will be too late. He made the world and he made the rules. If you aren't comfortable, he made hell for you.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Yankee101: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
If you have any preexisting conditions please be extra careful, even with family members

Masks and gloves

Hand washing

Exercise

Take medication for your existing condition

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by afecgivers: 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Sorry I have to tell you this...you don't know anything about the Christ you are professing.

The Bible talked about the resurrection of righteous and the unrighteous. The bible talked about book of life.
Instant heaven after death was never supported in the Bible. Do your research very well.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

I think you people have mental illness. You said we shall all be judged on the judgement day, how come you are now saying some people would be in Heaven now, when you said Heaven will only opened for the Saints on the judgement day.

Get the Bleep out of here you miscreant. Over 70 Catholic Priests have been killed by COVID-19 in Italy in the last three months. Where are they now?

a. In Heaven
b. At the gate of Heaven
c. In Hell
d. In their graves

My Brother, being a Priest is not what qualifies us for Eternal Life. Accepting JESUS is what Qualifies us!

It is Appointed unto man once to die , After that the Judgement.

See the Richman and Lazarus as told by our LORD and Savior,JESUS CHRIST

Luke 16:19-31

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by sigiyaya(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Brain washed mumu, i really weep for you because you type may not know the truth till death.
Before you call me a Northerner or a Muslim, I am an Igbo man from Imo state and my middle name is CHRISTIAN (though i am changing it soon).
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
sigiyaya:
Brain washed mumu, i really weep for you because you type may not know the truth till death.
Before you call me a Northerner or a Muslim, I am an Igbo man from Imo state and my middle name is CHRISTIAN (though i am changing it soon).
ok! JESUS LOVES U
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by nurusystem(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
Lamb101:
oga don't quote what you don't understand please.

The lord Jesus said...
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

In Mathew 15:24 he was speaking of his earthly ministry during his life time. Even after he died the disciples didn't know he wanted them to preach to non Jews until Peter saw the vision of unclean animals and he prayed led Cornelius a non jew to Jesus.
Explain that you self no meaning, but jesus said I was sent only to the lost sheep house of Isreal.
And if you think Jesus died on the cross for your sin is not truth, because he said I have finished the work you gave me John 17:4.

I will teach u ur own bible.

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by nurusystem(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

My Brother leave Arguements I plead with you..
Just do the Needful ! Accept JESUS CHRIST That's all!!
Our lives are not in our Hands!
just show me verse where Jesus said accept me as your lord and saviour. I will dash you 1million
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by sigiyaya(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
ok! JESUS LOVES U
Bleep YOU AND Bleep YOUR JESUS!!
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
buJu234:
I think one of kano index cases ( the last ambassador) visited places that included mosques and where kano prominent people normally go..

That is where I think most of these spreading are coming from..

Secondly, I think there is a super spreader at lose.., he or she may likely be a prominent figure in kano...

I think all prominent persons in kano including the governor, need to be quarantine and tested asap.

B4 it gets out of hand
The super sreader is just ignorance and foolishness, same thing is happening in maiduguri. Someone dies from covid19 and he is hurriedly buried with little or no caution in place, and they usually live in crowded places and dont care about social distancing so it spreads fast.
Btw ganduje is doing his best to ensure it spreads much.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=nurusystem post=89141609][/quote] see you cannot use this mentality to understand the scripture. If your mind is still darkened by the god of this world, the veil must be removed first before you can interpret scripture. If you really know and understand the mission of Jesus and yet you keep arguing, I will allow you to go in peace but know that Hell is not a joke and Jesus is the way out.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2020
nurusystem:

Jesus is not God ,mind you,
show me a verse where Jesus said''''
"""Accept me as your personal lord and saviour."""
I will send you 1million naira.if you see such verse in your bible.
My Brother, keep your Money ! But this is the Word of GOD
JOHN 10:23-30
And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

John 17:11
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Philippians 2:5-6
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Colossians 2:8-10
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2020
nurusystem:

just show me verse where Jesus said accept me as your lord and saviour.
I will dash you 1million
Your money perish with you.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.