Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 (43588 Views)

Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi New Emir Of Kaura-namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Bilabong(m): 5:13am On May 04, 2020
Rapmoney:

Stale.

Yea... Just like coming 24 he's to reply a mention.

STALE.
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by potopotoking: 5:14am On May 04, 2020
[s]
Chosen1984:
How I wish these Men and Women Accepted JESUS before they died!

It will be Wonderful! They would be in Heaven now ! To weep no more forever and Ever

Precious Father Have Mercy and Bring these brothers and Sisters to JESUS Before they Die!
[/s]

Slave
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Dumte(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Can someone help me tell Ganduje to apologize to Sanusi before the death escalates to his door step?
Things that kills are just minor things
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
2 emirs in one weekend?
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by nurusystem(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:

Your money perish with you.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

show me a verse ,where Jesus said accept me as your personal lord and savior.
I will make it 3 million
Re: Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 by nurusystem(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:

My Brother, keep your Money ! But this is the Word of GOD
JOHN 10:23-30
And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

John 17:11
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Philippians 2:5-6
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Colossians 2:8-10
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
so you are a sheep ...
show me the verse where Jesus said accept me as your personal lord and savior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival / Strange Masquerades Spotted In Port Harcourt By A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.