Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, (2129 Views)

PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 3:11pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Is it only Nigeria being affected by Corona? Sebi tomorrow is Monday, wait for more sacking news

What do you have to recover with? $8 per barrel oil? grin
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

What do you have to recover with? $8 per barrel oil? grin

Except if the next president will be clueless like previous ones. We have other natural resources in abundant to tap from
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 3:22pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Except if the next president will be clueless like previous ones. We have other natural resources in abundant to tap from

Always looking for the easy way out by selling your resources. That's why we are not supposed to be bin the same country before you sell the whole country because of hunger.

We have human resources that can make us enough wealth with manufacturing and exporting of finished goods and inventions of advanced technology.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Always looking for the easy way out by selling your resources. That's why we are not supposed to be bin the same country before you sell the whole country because of hunger.

We have human resources that can make us enough wealth with manufacturing and exporting of finished goods and inventions of advanced technology.

Are we a producing or consuming country?
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 3:49pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Are we a producing or consuming country?

Nigeria is a consumer country that hopes to pay her bills by selling property like resources.

The SE and SS are trying to format a country where they pay for their consumption by the non tangible resources they produce and sell, if we ever sell resources, it will be at our terms and conditions and the money will go to my our reserves.

We are hoping to correct the mistakes made by Nigeria.
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Nigeria is a consumer country that hopes to pay her bills by selling property like resources.

The SE and SS are trying to format a country where they pay for their consumption by the non tangible resources they produce and sell, if we ever sell resources, it will be at our terms and conditions and the money will go to my our reserves.

We are hoping to correct the mistakes made by Nigeria.

Wait, how many oils have been detected in Nigeria not to talk of untapped other natural resources.

Uranium for example,state like Kogi state has it in abundant even though illegal mining is currently going.

Don't tell me you are are clueless like our previous politicians..

Agriculture alone can replace the position of oil.. How many of the countries have out types of yams,pepper, cassava?
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by SLAP44: 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

Wait, how many oils have been detected in Nigeria not to talk of untapped other natural resources.

Uranium for example,state like Kogi state has it in abundant even though illegal mining is currently going.

Don't tell me you are are clueless like our previous politicians..

Agriculture alone can replace the position of oil.. How many of the countries have out types of yams,pepper, cassava?

I don't think I can continue this discussion with you if all your mind can process is what to scavenge from natural resources to sell and feed your insatiable desire to procreate.

That will be a waste of my precious time.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by helinues: 3:59pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

I don't think I can continue this discussion with you if all your mind can process is what to scavenge from natural resources to sell and feed your insatiable desire to procreate.

That will be a waste of my precious time.

You can't continue cos you are not different from our politicians.. No creativity in how to generate money and this are the same people clamouring for restructuring..
Re: I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan, by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 03, 2020
We have people who don't like taking responsibility for any happening around them.

If they sleep and have a bad dream, when they wake up, they will look for who to blame.

They take pride in borrowing, their mental capacity cannot process anything beyond spending what they lack the capacity to create.

Placing resources in the hands of those who mental state depends on what others created is what is hounding the country.

Anyway, creativity is a gift. Not everybody can boast of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road / #endsars: Ondo Youths Seize Car Of Senator Who Tried To Bribe Them With 2M / IPOB Sit At Home What Was Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.