Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari (45440 Views)

Suspend NMDPRA Boss Over Comment On Dangote Refinery – Reps Tell Tinubu / Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Brunicekid(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Flyingngel:
PDP are really mad.
Continue locking down a mono - economy, what do they think will happen?
PDP don't know what they are saying...

Spain went on 9 weeks lock down, no shout, cos there are effective systems in place to provide palliatives for citizens

Nigeria Government hasn't done enough in terms of that.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Enwhen(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2020
Flyingngel:
Enwhen post:

They open it now...go dig your grave ...our govt and Africa leaders bleeped up big time, the govt understand what this PDP group is saying but they don't want to release money for palliatives so they can have to steal ....they prefer the masses to die than releasing the stolen funds for them....if the relaxation of lockdown in lagos, Abuja and Kano last more than one week call me out and call me bastards mark my monicker, unless figures they have been giving us about the virus is a political lies.

Guy relax, your blood too dey hot.
If Germany which happen to be a develop country will open their country how much more us that is a mono economy?
Virtually everything we need in this country is imported beside our foreign earning product have nosedive.
If the country is lockdown for 2 month, the kind of inflation and job lose will be so astonishing.
Beside no body is going you dig his or her grave.
Copying everything the west does will be detrimental to our economy.
No matter the amount of palliative given by the government, the politicians and our greedy Nigerians will never allow it to reach the common man cos we don't have data in this country.

kk, now relaxation of the lockdown is the best with surging rate of increase in this virus ?...don't compare Nigeria with the western world , 100 years we can't meet up with them cos of bad leaders. They have everything check the spread with the relax lockdown, but can that be said for Nigeria and Africa ?... Many will go out tomorrow without face mask, hand gloves and also fail to observe social distancing thereby increasing the figures, the western people are more cool headed than africans. Those health protectives and palliatives were provide by the govt of the western world, just imagine if some of them have the best world crude like Nigeria..US currently has crude oil for the next generation and u would want to compare them with Nigeria who has incured debt for the next generation...lockdown or no lock , our economy was not moving but presently many leaders are not stealing as they suppose to , mostly for 2023...and they wan to relax the lockdown in detrimental to the masses , NCDC is currently complaining of lack of health kits, even with billions donations and budgets for it...same leaders failed to shut the borders at the onset for selfish purposes, now the masses are suffering it...the money out leaders have stolen is more than enough for Nigerians in 5years lockdown... If u feels relaxing the lockdown is the best for now, I would say R.I.P in advance to those who may be going out without proper protectives in advance...it happened to Italy, Spain, Iran...Nigeria will not be left out, seems all those conspiracy theories ve some truth in it , this is a pure wickedness from the part of the govt.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Cammo: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
When I saw the number of new cases shooting up I knew something was fishy. They want to cause a scare and push everyone back indoors. And what's PDP's business in this? I thought they were defeated in all fronts. I'll insult Buhari if he listens to them.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by humilitypays(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
dirtydiva:
But you fail to understand dat hunger kill faster than disease. Imagine if disease enter a body dat hv not eaten for some days or you are managing a particular infection and you hv no forod to keep your body cells working are you not certified a dead man? Think about what companies will do if such was not called off (mass sack and selling off assets)
na wa oh lolz
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Onlyonebuhari: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
But PDP never believe the virus exist in the first place.......kosi Corona ninu egbewon.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
Na kill PDP want make PMB kill us. No palliative
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Charly68: 5:44pm On May 03, 2020
When your enemies come to advise you,better get wiser by ignoring their counsel because they want you to fail already .
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Richie77: 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
From the epistle, "make available the promised palliatives and distribute same equitably to all the States and FCT"
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Keemsleek005(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2020
festacman:
PDP leders are just playing politics. They are anticipating a spike in COVID-19 infections and might even be praying for that. So if, God forbid, the rate of infection increases in the weeks ahead, they will blame FG for not heeding their 'wise' advise.

Negative opposition.

I knew these was going to happen, they just set trap for buhari and he done catch am. The same people shouting why lockdown are now shouting why did he lift the lockdown. Same as those who were cursing buhari for the lockdown are now shouting why he lifted the lockdown. Intresting days ahead.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Susu888(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2020
No he shouldn't extend it.
There are some people that won't be convinced to stay at home till they see death with their naked eyes.

People the past weeks were mostly cursing the FG. Let evryone go out nd look for food nd let people work bla bla bla.... now that its been lifted let them go out.

Make we know hear anyone cursing Buhari nd FG after two weeks from now when the reality of the stupid decision they were clamoring for stares dem in the face.

I ain't wishing anyone evil... but some Nigerians can only comprehend the hard way.

Las las evryone go run back entre hin house without palliatives or relief nd without the FG having to impose anything on anyone.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2020
lexxwiz:
Lol politicians. Well my fellow Nigerians, when e tire us, we know what to do. Lol in 2020, we are still living like peasants in our motherland...
me I have sold my mother 40yrs ago I'm in my father's land nw
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Sani29(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2020
Opposition party will always remain come what May.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by MichaelDuf: 6:12pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by berrystunn(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
festacman:
PDP leders are just playing politics. They are anticipating a spike in COVID-19 infections and might even be praying for that. So if, God forbid, the rate of infection increases in the weeks ahead, they will blame FG for not heeding their 'wise' advise.

Negative opposition.

Did you make sense ?
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Legendguru: 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
Pdp must be mad this time .
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Miracle1991: 6:16pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I stand with my party reps on this. With the deaths and increasing cases, Buhari should swallow his pride and rescind the easing of lockdown directive. Buhari and APC should be held responsible for the deaths that occur as a result of COVID-19 after the lockdown is lifted.
the same animals that were shouting that Buhari should not lockdown the people, now they said Buhari should not relax the lockdown again.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by stickle(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
I hope Chinda can look Wike in the face and advice same. All these people are big fraud, APC, PDP and others.
Even Wike 2 cups of rice was not shared to 1% of Rivers State residents
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ofiko123(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
This is not good o..
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by festacman(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2020
berrystunn:

Did you make sense ?

Yes, of course. So much sense! However, I also accept that some senseless people might disagree, which is OK.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Miracle1991: 6:21pm On May 03, 2020
strafist911:
People should read & comprehend this article before commenting.
What PDP is saying is that with all the monies(Billions) APC received from both local & international donors, Federal government should account for it by sharing both cash & food palliatives to all Nigerians as well as providing enough testing kits/ventilators before easing the lockdown instead of sharing the money amongst themselves.
Although I support easing of the Lockdown so we can go about our jobs/businesses inorder to make money for ourselves. TO HELL WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PALLIATIVES.
you are confused like PDP
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Avalancheman: 6:21pm On May 03, 2020
What!

Have PDP run mad
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Beress(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2020
festacman:

Negative opposition.

APC did worst
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by seleroms2(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I stand with my party reps on this. With the deaths and increasing cases, Buhari should swallow his pride and rescind the easing of lockdown directive. Buhari and APC should be held responsible for the deaths that occur as a result of COVID-19 after the lockdown is lifted.
when senator Abaribe was almost shouting his voice out that the lockdown shouldn't be extended because of the negative effect why then should this bunch from same party have a counter opinion in the house of rep?

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Anwons(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
We're living to see! Those calling the PDP reps names should be cautious while doing so. Tomorrow is pregnant o
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
They just want to steal more palliative money
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by berrystunn(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
festacman:

Yes, of course. So much sense! However, I also accept that some senseless people might disagree, which is OK.

Do mad people accept there condition ?
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Yungwealth(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by festacman(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2020
berrystunn:

Do mad people accept there condition ?

It depends on how mentally damaged the person pointing out the condition is.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by showafrica(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
Lol, they are getting paid while being lazy

Dont mind the idiots... Let us all use protection, thats the best way to prevent diseases not by sitting at home and snicking around. At worst call Madagascar our neighbors and ask for help.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by afecgivers: 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/extend-lockdown-for-another-two-weeks-pdp-reps-tell-buhari.html

I'm somehow sure that Atiku Abubakar will be thanking his Allah that he did not win 2019 presidential election. Even Trump is not finding it funny in the US of A. That young president In France that married grandmother is not smiling.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

I told u so Setup. Let's not play politics with the pandemic.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Vulcan24(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2020
PDP: this is when the two sides of a coin has thesame option

Govt should give out massively sanitizers and disinfect public places at breakneck speed.

public and private institutions should then practise social distance.

massive testing to be conducted at LG & LCDA of residents

all these would eventually fight the spread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.