Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari (45420 Views)

Suspend NMDPRA Boss Over Comment On Dangote Refinery – Reps Tell Tinubu / Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by photon3106: 7:36pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I stand with my party reps on this. With the deaths and increasing cases, Buhari should swallow his pride and rescind the easing of lockdown directive. Buhari and APC should be held responsible for the deaths that occur as a result of COVID-19 after the lockdown is lifted.

Then, who should be held responsible for the deaths during the lockdown?
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by bluefilm: 7:49pm On May 03, 2020
I never imagined a day will come when people will be begging to be imprisoned.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by suremanpatriot: 7:55pm On May 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by pgmind: 8:01pm On May 03, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/extend-lockdown-for-another-two-weeks-pdp-reps-tell-buhari.html
Useless opposition party...good and sound minded people never wish them get power again. This country is battling the problem they caused when in power.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by nedekid: 8:02pm On May 03, 2020
Flyingngel:
PDP are really mad.
Continue locking down a mono - economy, what do they think will happen?
The lock down for another 2 weeks is only the right thing to do ie if FGN does the needful by making palatives available via bvn.
The truth of the matter is that the level at which the virus will spread with movement of people in the next 2 weeks will be astronomical! By then there will be no point testing or quarantining anyone as all the facilities will be overwhelmed. It might just be everyone for himself.
Well maybe this will curb our overpopulation. Just imagine what our gdp will be with a reduced population from 200m to 20m. We will become Qatar of Africa ie those that survive grin
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ajimotoke(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
This opposition are ranting up and down, what are they really doing to help this sitizens in this lockdown at least let's leave sentiment for now and use our heart for once. Only for the hose who has conscience pls.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Staro: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
Good advice
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ameh99: 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I stand with my party reps on this. With the deaths and increasing cases, Buhari should swallow his pride and rescind the easing of lockdown directive. Buhari and APC should be held responsible for the deaths that occur as a result of COVID-19 after the lockdown is lifted.

And I believe you've been supporting people in your area with what to eat and drink?

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Dem don't collect money, shameless politicians.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Pascal9: 9:05pm On May 03, 2020
afroniger:
Honestly, I hope government won't regret easing this lockdown too early. If you have nothing to do out there just sit down in your house because this thing will so spread eh.
SOO THAT HUNGER WIL WEAKEN OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, PEOPLE ARE DIEING OF HUNGER BND U WANT EXTENTION OF LOCKDOWN AS IF THE VIRUS IS GOING TO DISAPEAR, MY FRIEND U CAN STAY FOR HOUSE FOR 1YR NOBODY FORCE TO COME OUT.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Juventus4life: 9:15pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
why didn't u applauses Mr. President when he imposed total last week instead of, u criticized him by saying hunger go kill pipul .

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Adgideon(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2020
The lockdown was ease to favour muslims, they start there fasting by 6am and end it by 6-7pm, movement is from 6am -to 8pm by then they are done with there fasting curfew starts by 8pm PMB u try
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by iramure(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin T.B Joshua said that this pandemic would end on March 27th, but he didn't specify the year so maybe he can claim it will end on March 27th 2021/2022/2023/2024 etc.

All the pastors said 2020, would be the year of abundance, a year of prosperity/good health/good wealth. They are all silent in their mansions now depending on their depleted tithes and offerings.
A right thinking Nigerian spotted. You deserve an award!

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by showafrica(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2020
OkoroPeugeot:
The virus told them it would leave in 2 weeks.

Lol, i tell u.. Illiterates at the helms
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by JerryGent1983: 10:35pm On May 03, 2020
I'm afraid of what is going to happen in the next coming weeks with the Curfew in place I'm really afraid we should be praying for God's intervention because with the looks of things the Government is really confused at the moment
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by dialajenni(f): 10:40pm On May 03, 2020
johnstar:

This na another topic for another day

make continue to they save him pple... cry
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by dialajenni(f): 10:52pm On May 03, 2020
Uyi168:
Have u seen any palliatives so far..??

my dear!

i saw a vehicle carrying a few load of sealed rice , indomie and oil entering my street and according to what i heard it was to serve my street with about 40 house and with God knows how many tenants they hold..

i was very sure those item would not even cover tenants of about 5-6 house..

To our greatest suprize the vehicle went to a compound in the street they said the owner of that compound works with the govt. and that the sharing would be done there...

is okay......the gbasgbos of it all is that....

that was how we saw and heard about the sharing but it never came to us.....

we all live in a confused country to the extent as much as the masses complain of a corrupt nation the follows are even more corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by CuteYvonne777: 11:39pm On May 03, 2020
Flavour and Phyno had a Blood Oath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw8aJ2tvpc
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ARAGON22(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
Only if dis ijiot knows what pple are suffering

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Bakinwuta(f): 12:29am On May 04, 2020
festacman:
PDP leaders are just playing politics. They are anticipating a spike in COVID-19 infections and might even be praying for that. So if, God forbid, the rate of infection increases in the weeks ahead, they will blame FG for not heeding their 'wise' advise.

Negative opposition.

On point...we all remember Sen. Abaribe in one breath with PDP blessing started calling for the opening of business and suspension of the lock down. Now when FGN decided to respond to all form of cries the same PDP reps this time is against it.

Its just like APC and PDP have sworn to be opposite of each other regardless of the benefit. Not matter the issue at hand they will always be selfish and envious of the other.

PDP should just shut up simple. They to have no better solution beyond being a prick and complicating matters.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Martiny(m): 3:37am On May 04, 2020
Better still, these guys should tell all their party (PDP) members to stay home for the next 2weeks.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Martiny(m): 3:39am On May 04, 2020
Better still, they should tell all their party (PDP) members to stay home for the next 2weeks.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Unrated900(m): 4:45am On May 04, 2020
Would be failing or he has failed Nigerians already.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by sirdick17: 5:07am On May 04, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

What do u guys want? When d country was on lockdown u re shouting hunger, go out n find what to eat now u re still complaining
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by akins088(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2020
l thought most Nigerians said the family figures are not real. This easing down may lead us to a national lockdown for months.
Please, let stay at home if we can.
Stay safe.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Uyi168: 7:04am On May 04, 2020
dialajenni:

my dear!

i saw a vehicle carrying a few load of sealed rice , indomie and oil entering my street and according to what i heard it was to serve my street with about 40 house and with God knows how many tenants they hold..

i was very sure those item would not even cover tenants of about 5-6 house..

To our greatest suprize the vehicle went to a compound in the street they said the owner of that compound works with the govt. and that the sharing would be done there...

is okay......the gbasgbos of it all is that....

that was how we saw and heard about the sharing but it never came to us.....

we all live in a confused country to the extent as much as the masses complain of a corrupt nation the follows are even more corrupt.
Thats my point... The whole palliative measure stuff is a scam...
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by happYFingers(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
KmniAutos:
Abeg if you dey within CMS,obalende,v.i or lekki axis and you wan sell bicycle...quote me ASAP ,I need something of a very little budget around 15 to 25k...

Thanks!

Me too I need a bicycle to exercise but am not having much presently (15k-18k is my budget)
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Goke7: 11:30am On May 04, 2020
pdp just realised that almost all their members will soon be infected, hence the agitations for lockdown.

Nigerians are funny, they will be the one to tell the FG soon they are now ready to stay indoors by the time they realise there is no business out there to resume to
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Morgning: 12:38pm On May 04, 2020
I think it's right to extend it. We have to win this virus, before starting to come back to the life we were used to live before!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.