Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

CHOOSE One Of These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHOOSE One Of These (721 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHOOSE One Of These by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
In life, there are three and a half people

1. The producers
2. The consumers
3. The complainers
4. Slavers/Jobberholics

This coronavirus should reset your brain to choose one and stick to it.

Producers are those who manufacture things or contents. Example: Manufacturing company owners, music producers, authors, etc.

Consumers buy, buy, and buy the more. How do they make their money? Refer to number 4. Example: James — your friend.

Complainers are those that complain about everything in life and how it sucks. Some complainers have turned it to skill and are now making money with it. Example: Isoko Boy — The young Isoko guy that creates videos and complains about daily happenings around the world.

Slavers/Jobberholic are those that feel without a degree and a job, they're worthless and they'll die. All they want for their life to be complete is a job. Example: Most Nigerians.

None of the above is bad. Though, number 4 is, but I want you to choose one today and become the best at it.

Everyone is a consumer in one way or the the other, so choose one from

Producer
Complainer or
Slaver

After you've chosen one, begin to draft how you'll go about it. This is the beginning of a new dawn, so don't be left behind when the storm is over.
Re: CHOOSE One Of These by jumper524(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2020
I just want to be chairman.

1 Like

Re: CHOOSE One Of These by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
Edited
Re: CHOOSE One Of These by Adasun(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
Thanks big time.
Re: CHOOSE One Of These by Nobody: 1:46am On May 04, 2020
Spacewalk:
Bro, can I turn coach red pill videos on YouTube to e-book and sell its on Amazon? I will give credit to him and also state my name as the transcriber. It is legal?

Not allowed on Amazon.

1 Like

Re: CHOOSE One Of These by Nobody: 1:47am On May 04, 2020
jumper524:
I just want to be chairman.

Of your company or another man's company?
Re: CHOOSE One Of These by Nobody: 1:47am On May 04, 2020
Adasun:
Thanks big time.

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl / Have You Watched This Interesting Movie / I Need On My Erection Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.