Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76440 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Surelay: 10:16pm On May 03, 2020
My mother
May your soul rest in peace
And
Sikiru ayinde Barry
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by geedup(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2020
VellyG:
Tupac Shakur

I fell in love with his track California Love while I was in JS2. Few months later I received the news of his assassination. Till date I still find It Difficult to get use to today's Rap music

Say no more....the realest human being that ever walked the earth.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Vulcan24(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2020
young talent cut short :
Whitney Houston
Aaliyah -

greatmen that death stole away
Tom West
Paul Walker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 03, 2020
TMKsouth:

That's usually our criticism of Naija when it comes to music - our best defence grin grin grin. Pleasantly surprised to see some pop and rock names appearing in this thread.
Nigerians do listen to pop and rock music too. The number might be low though.

An old friend mine from SA told me when I was much active on FB that Linkin Park were in SA years ago...it was epic according to her. Just imagining, if Linkin Park should visit Nigeria grin grin the crowd when the perform won't be much compared to when someone like Davido is performing.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by SURElee(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2020
In Nigeria, Goldie and kefee, kefee's death we didn't see coming. Chai! Married twice and went just like that with no child for her second husband.

Goldie who worked on her music didn't even live long to enjoy the fruits of her labor. This life eh.

. Foreign acts: Micheal Jackson, nate Dogg, Whitney Houston and how foolishly her daughter booby Christina brown also died from same drug over dose. So sad. Bernie Mac.

How many I Wan mention?

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2020
Definitely Kobe Bryant
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Okwyjesus(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2020
Pastor Ayodele Cole of TREM.

He died in plane crash. l don't know him before he died but his death òoooooooooo.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Och77(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2020
frenchman:
Nosa, in behind the clouds
. It was cock crow at dawn. That guy's death was too painful
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ikorodureporta: 10:20pm On May 03, 2020
shegsrules:
Goldie, Ibro(comedian in Hausa films), Da Grin, MJ, Kobe Bryant, JT Tom. West, Nosa(cock. crow at dawn), Sam Loco Efe, some of the new masquerade crew(ovloreya, jegede, nati, clarus, gringory), Aliyah, Yinka Craig

Ovuleria never die o! & Nosa na Behind d cloud
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Albert0011(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Officer tempeny's death was more painful that smoke grin
Mehn that man was wicked from day one of the game...always using CJ like his errand boy.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by iamhytz: 10:21pm On May 03, 2020
Tapout:
pop smoke.
Correct,them no allow the guy enjoy him fame
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by SUNNYCARE(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2020
Dagrin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Dearlord(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2020
Michael Jackson
Osama Bin Laden
Sam Loco
Robert Mugabe
General Idi Amin
S. Abacha

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Adebola314: 10:23pm On May 03, 2020
Michael Jackson.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Bahamas95(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2020
hollywater:
Smart Williams pain me well well.
So painful, I listen to his song (IJE LOVE) almost everyday.

Are you a Deltan?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Agency0221: 10:23pm On May 03, 2020
Oh Michael
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Juliusdking(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2020
my late dad
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by collinsbaba(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2020
Baawaa:
Gbenga Adeboye he died 17 years ago

Yes 30th April 2003 is the saddest day of my life, his parents were having 21 days fasting and prayer when Gbenga Adeboye's sickness got worse but he died on the 17th day of the fasting and prayer.

After Gbenga Adeboye, I miss Dagrin Akogun
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Siberia01(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2020
ojukwu
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Canberra55: 10:24pm On May 03, 2020
N
I
P
S
E
Y

H
U
S
S
L
E

A.K.A.

Ermias Ashghedom.

R. I. P. Neighbourhood Nip.
#Hussle$Motivate
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by riches4me(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:

Rottencorpse na pesin?
Be careful o. To be honest, Buhari is not the reason for ur failures in life judging by ur comment. You are not from a privileged home, not talented nor hardworking and u just don't make.d right.judgements in life
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by KosoMo(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2020
Dagrin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ucee1999: 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
guyyyy,...Reeves died around 1964 in an air mishap? Where u dey that time??

Even Lawson died around 1976 along with his entire crew in an auto crash

Lawson died in January 1971
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by oloba(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
Gbenga Adeboye

Dagrin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by XRJP: 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
iyke926:

Nigerians do listen to pop and rock music too. The number might be low though.

An old friend mine from SA told me when I was much active on FB that Linkin Park were in SA years ago...it was epic according to her. Just imagining, if Linkin Park should visit Nigeria grin grin the crowd when the perform won't be much compared to when someone like Davido is performing.

Crowd you say!!

The turn over would be as though it was a meet-up and not a live music performance grin cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
Na Da Grin o! I was moved to tears when it was announced on the media that he's dead
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by SonsofIpswich: 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
Sam Loco, Muna, Goldie, Dagrin, KobeBryant, 2pac, Alliyah, Paul Walker, Oliver De Coque and President Umaru Musa Yardua.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by sylve11: 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
Whitney Houston.

God! I almost fainted. Didn't eat for 2 days.

I really really do love Whitney even after death. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by cassidy1996(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
martin Luther king jr
tupac,
big,
easy-e
aaliya
nate dogg
prodigy
proof of d12
hussein fatal
yaki kadafi
left eye
gandhi
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Owaincouncil: 10:26pm On May 03, 2020
For me, I will pick gbenga adeboye and fela.
If the 2 were to be alive, buhari wouldn't have find it easy with all his nonsense.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ayok90: 10:26pm On May 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
I will pick Osama Bin Laden any day anytime

Fuderfucker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by searchng4love: 10:27pm On May 03, 2020
riches4me:

Be careful o. To be honest, Buhari is not the reason for ur failures in life judging by ur comment. You are not from a privileged home, not talented nor hardworking and u just don't make.d right.judgements in life
How did you add President Buhari's name? What happened to you being a failure in life, born in an unprivileged home, untalented, lazy, bad judgement in life... You're ruined.

BUT IN YOUR RUIN LEAVE MY MONIKER AND PRESIDENT BUHARI OUT OF YOUR DEVASTATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.