Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76425 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by dianchi(f): 8:03pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
U seem funny following ur madam about! You are like a handbag little dick cheesy grin

It's sad to know that I am married to @Kingsteve what I have read all the fooling around with this khiaa whatever is sad well I have confronted the idiot and he will hear more from me thanks @ Rekhina for calling a shameless married man exactly what he is a little dick hand bag I am ashamed to call this man my husband
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Rekhina(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

It's sad to know that I am married to @Kingsteve what I have read all the fooling around with this khiaa whatever is sad well I have confronted the idiot and he will hear more from me thanks @ Rekhina for calling a shameless married man exactly what he is a little dick hand bag I am ashamed to call this man my husband
dianchi u are a real woman! Don't be sad , men are worthless trust me, husbandsnatcha has been warning ur husband to stop disgracing proud Igbo men but ur husband refuse because of a liar called Khiaa ,who stays in idp zone in America ,
Kingsteve now calls her my madam ! My goddess ,spits ..

.wat a shame ,it remains u deepfeel ur wife is coming 4 u

Ladies forever

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by stormwarrior(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2020
Tapout:
pop smoke.
you can not say pop and forget the smoke.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2020
anungangampu:
chisus.. how old are u sir
what does age got to do with liking people who have help to change the world by their selfless lifestyle. May God bless their soul. Just imagine if each of us have just a little bit of love that those two women have, how great the world would have been today
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by sylve11: 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
martineverest:
u weren't born when Marley died abeg

hahaha grin cool
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by sylve11: 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
Twoclans:
Whitney Houston cry cry

Pains me till tomorrow

I tell ya. So so painful... sad cool
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by JentuPrinz(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2020
Dagrin..Wen he died,my music career was dead too.But he would be back soon..Watch out for "TROD"...#Mosofunyin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by iamprofessork: 12:30am On May 27, 2020
Paul walker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Frankicent(m): 4:37am On May 27, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
are you okay at all

Wtf is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DownChelsea(f): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perhaps the most influential celebrity to ever exist, MICHAEL JACKSON.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by bewla(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Happinesswithin:
Muna Ibekwe.JT Tom West love this guys like mad
Pay me how wake them
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Iphesure212(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Phoenix999:

I loved Chester Bennington... He was my favorite. I miss him so much!!
Real loss. RIP Chester
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Iphesure212(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
mercky1:

There are alot actually, I could not understand why he would die still.
I love Linkin Park.
So with 3doors down, nickleback, rem, five finger death punch ,hinder, skillet, avenged sevenfold and many more
I love other genres of music, but have a soft spot for rock of any kind
Rockstar!! are you metalhead too
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nyamve1: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Benson Idahosa

Dagrin Akogun
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On May 23, 2022
Alzirida:
Mazi Nnamdi Kalu
Is he dead NOW?!
Ehya........ cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.