Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76335 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by jamesnpascal45: 11:59am On May 04, 2020
Micheal Jackson and Bisi Komolafe
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson, I was shocked and didn't believed it immediatly I felt sorry for all his troubles till date I still feel bad whenever anything abt him pops up.

Jt Tom west,
South Africa legend Brenda.

Sam loco, Ashely Nwosu, Paul walker.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2020
lalasticlala:

Lol. I watched her as a kid in Living In Bondage, then Ikuku, True Confession, Glamour Girls among others.

Those days.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 04, 2020
frenchman:
Nosa, in behind the clouds

U must be a grandpa.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by MrCork17: 12:14pm On May 04, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Paul Walker's death left me crying for days. I can't listen to 'See you again' because I still shed tears no matter the place I find my self.

The Fast and Furious was never the same without him.

Also Sam Loco, then Kenny Rodgers' death and that of Reinhard Burkke the evangelist were sad.

Please will u accept 1000 naira cash for hug,kiss,romance,pressing & extra kiss?..I all ways pays cash up front. Deal? smiley
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 04, 2020
vickydevoka:
De de one dey
I was surprised when I heard. He shot a movie in my street with chacha Ike, Dabola and he was physically sick self and the next thing we heard was his death.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by bakinyaro: 12:23pm On May 04, 2020
Chester Bennington
What that he'll are you waiting for (numb encore)
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 04, 2020
Asadujames202:
Chief Osita osadebe

Chief Dr Oliver de couqe

Never knew osadebe his death though am not a fan.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Authe508: 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
Goldie
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
Vulcan24:

most ppl dont know Whitney was a rare talent

that girl can sing

I will always remember her and her songs

fav: where do broken hearts go

One of my favorite song, although I got to like her after her death.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Morgning: 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson made me cry as well, such a good person. Hated by a lot of people, but I liked him, I think he was a very good person, sadly we lost him by an error. RiP.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by abbeyconfirm: 12:50pm On May 04, 2020
ABBA kyria sadABBA kyria
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2020
Och77:
. It was cock crow at dawn. That guy's death was too painful

Is behind the cloud.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Vulcan24(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2020
iamloyalty:

One of my favorite song, although I got to like her after her death.

thing is she was popular for her raw talent while alive

the circumstances - drug use and overdose make her popular too after death. cos most ppl don't know she's a chronic addict.

I doubt if anyone can beat her drug use. her daughter subsequently dies of same drug.

Bobby brown her husband is both user and her supplier
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by neemike(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
Abbah kyari...
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Torie8(f): 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
Paul Walker
Goldie
JT Tom west
Justuse Esiri
Muna Ibekwe
Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
Ashley Nwosu
Sam Loco
Kobe Bryant
Fally pupa
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by gibsonwales(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
Nate Dogg, B.I.G, Tupac

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by nairamaniac: 1:12pm On May 04, 2020
Nyamve1:
Dagrin, akogun

Dagin was very painful. Very sad.

Is Akogun also a celebrity?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Chronicgenius: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
lenghtinny:
Avicii First angry

Then in no particular order; DAGRIN, Kobe and Juice wrld, Sam loco, one funny comedian that’s always mimicking Igbo gospel singers back then ( Died in 2011). OJB Jezreel’s death touched me too. His songs dominated my playlist back in the days.

embarassed
lenghtinny:
Avicii First angry

Then in no particular order; DAGRIN, Kobe and Juice wrld, Sam loco, one funny comedian that’s always mimicking Igbo gospel singers back then ( Died in 2011). OJB Jezreel’s death touched me too. His songs dominated my playlist back in the days.

Avicii's death hurts me so much
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
guy bone dat woman joor...I don't even know her sef...so she's not popular

Look at the way u sound. And who are u? A common church rat, a nobody even in nairaland.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
Vulcan24:

thing is she was popular for her raw talent while alive

the circumstances - drug use and overdose make her popular too after death. cos most ppl don't know she's a chronic addict.

I doubt if anyone can beat her drug use. her daughter subsequently dies of same drug.

Bobby brown her husband is both user and her supplier

Most celebrities are hook on drugs.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by mathy2p2: 1:24pm On May 04, 2020
Buhari, e pain me well well
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by djfabmusik(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2020
Dagrin, Avicii, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
Goldie harvey
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by EmmyNorse(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
My parents , Sam loco efe, Pete eneh, muna obiekwe my man, Tupac, dagrin.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Enilovesam(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
KING OF POP
Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by tundeblack: 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
Dr sikiru Ayinde barrister
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Mryacks: 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?

2pac
Aaliyah
Michael Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Wizywiz(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
niyidenrele:
...stop calling,a man who is old to father or uncle you ,kidoo ,op u understand?
grand pa i hear u...how is villa sir
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Rayd502(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
IME1:
undecided Deloros of cranberries
Keffi the true Urhobo Niger Delta gospel singer
Rex Lawson
Michael Jackson my birthday mate
Sunny Okosun
Jim Reeves

A few others oh
If I remember any other I'll come and modify

Deloros had a great voice,never knew she is late...May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ekhai(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2020
Sam Loco Eve.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by CentVickBlog: 3:28pm On May 04, 2020
iamloyalty:

Those days.

DJ Khaled Shuts Down Slay Queen Twerking On His IG Live While Fasting

Read more
https://centvick..com

https://centvick..com/2020/05/17-chinese-nationals-arrested-in-osun.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi New Photos / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.