Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76481 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by niyidenrele: 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
Wizywiz:
grand pa i hear u...how is villa sir
..yeah ,now your brain is back to default,good boy
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Ogaonos:
Michael Jackson death saved him.if he was alive eh .what u seeing happened to bill Cosby Nd happening to r Kelly would be a child play.mj could have being battered.d disgrace could have being too much.imagine after his death.allegation was still coming up.
If I have an opportunity to see you, I'll pluck out your eyes and feed them to the birds
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by GoldHorse(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
I almost said Baba Fela....

Baba no be celebrity at all. Abami Eda na god!!!!!!

Respect always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Zex0020(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
Abba Kyari
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ladyvin(f): 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
My mum and dad cry

Correct pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Agahdave(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson a.k.a(WAKOJAKO)
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by greypencils: 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
Kobe Bryant
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Akaujaa(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2020
Muna Obiekwe
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by spayor(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
mine is psquare... they were my favorite but they died

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ogaonos: 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
rottencorpse:
If I have an opportunity to see you, I'll pluck out your eyes and feed them to the birds
u free to see me.but is d truth.we all love mj but DT would have happen to him.if r Kelly have die 5yrs ago u be saying this.but if he die now will u come to pluck my eyes for r Kelly now
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by PrinzJaay: 7:16pm On May 04, 2020
Sam Loco obviously, till today
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
Da grin.....it chuck me gon
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Greatfullheart: 7:49pm On May 04, 2020
Tupac shalur, Muna ibekwe, Jt tom west.

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by saaron(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
Princess Diana. There's something about her that makes her very unique - her smile.
Micheal Jackson. There will never be any musician like him again.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Usteen(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2020
Nobody mentioned the most painful of them in recent times... Paul walker!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by omurphy23456: 9:14pm On May 04, 2020
when i remember "Flora Shore" water runaway my eyes aye!!! aye!!! water runaway my eyes!!!
when i remember "Bishop Ajayi crowder" water runaway my eyes aye!!! aye!!! water runaway my eyes!!!
when i remember "Amie Simple Macphason" water runaway my eyes aye!!! aye!!! water runaway my eyes!!!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by omurphy23456: 9:24pm On May 04, 2020
The One that pained me most is Lord Lugard !!! i wish he were to be alive today, to see the mess he placed us by amalgamating Nigeria in 1914.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Benzinoooo: 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
Nate Dogg with d unque voice
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Queenflourish(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
Goldie and keffi
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nyamve1: 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
nairamaniac:

Dagin was very painful. Very sad.
Is Akogun also a celebrity?
No is dagrin's other name
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by zudozz: 11:51pm On May 04, 2020
whitney Houston's daughter.

Then this Jennifer okere-ossai
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by iamjuniho(m): 12:37am On May 05, 2020
Mj and Paul walker

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kyng(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2020
Juice wrld
Tupac shakur
Xxxtentacion
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by mine85(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2020
Sam Loco Efe.

Painful death
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Triplerg: 8:49am On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:
My mum and dad cry
So sorry dear. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 05, 2020
Triplerg:
So sorry dear. May their souls rest in peace

Yeah thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Buffalo2(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2020
LibertyRep:

Months after his death, I was still hoping that he'll resurrect, that it was all a stunt.

He left a very big shoe that no one has been able to step in.
. I felt same that time. Nowadays we have lots of ppl imitating his voice and manner of presentation and whenever I hear anyone of them I reason that so if Gbanga hadn't lived who will these ones imitate? Example is one "awikonko" or what's his name.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by popizaino(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2020
Ebony the 90s bad gal
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by nairamaniac: 10:39pm On May 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
No is dagrin's other name

Okay. I grab.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by shegsrules(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Ovuleria never die o! & Nosa na Behind d cloud

Thanks for the info
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nicole21: 10:48am On May 07, 2020
DaGREEN
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2020
Stella obasanjo

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.