Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76363 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by sholay2011(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
Funmi Martins

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by wman(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
Avicii

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
Muna and kefee

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
kayzbrian:
Bob Marley, Tupac and Dagrin.
u weren't born when Marley died abeg

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kalvoken(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
martineverest:
as in u were alive when Bob Marley died

grin grin grin grin

Hearing that he is dead after falling in love with their lyrics pained me. I no lie o

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
Whitney Houston cry cry

Pains me till tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by OmoOduduwa01: 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Let's go local.

Have you heard of Gbenga Adeboye?

Pastor, Alhaji, Oluwo.

Jengbetiele, Abefe, Ekun oko Lara.

RIP

Awo Laisi Abesupinle, imule itu Baba ita

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Fheelzz(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
Micheal Jackson he died on my fvkn birthday

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
Tupac
Nate dogg
Dagrin

6 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by paragon40(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
Toduntee:
Moji Olaiya

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by cnnamoko(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
ch3ckm8:

You mean Chester Bennington.

as the lead singer, some people think he is linkin park not knowing its a band. me used to think Chris matin was cold play till i researched

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Mumiteoluwa: 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
Dagrin.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by eseveli(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
months I was mourning Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by yeman2012(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
why is no body mentioning 2pac?

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kemii7671: 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
[color=#] 4965247[/color]
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by aragonchuks(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
Jubril al Sudani grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by nauto: 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
Sam loco

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by lozanni(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
Michael Jackson- I was watching TV on that fateful night when the news broke on CNN.
I grieved so much about his death that my better half grew annoyed, while giving me that look that asked: Is he related to you?
MJ was truly the King of Pop and meant much to me.

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kollins3(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?

Gbenga Adeboye......
Jengbetiele , Funwontan ...Itu babaita

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by greencard: 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
1--paul walker....(I weeped)

2-dagrin----(I cried)

3-poverty----(I thank God)

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by tunde202(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:
My mum and dad cry
Sorry about their loss, have lost mine too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by mctony5050(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson. Lucky Dube,Kefee and munschi
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by tolijascro(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
na Dagrin oooo!! the guy died in his prime......i no fit chop that day e come be like say na my relative....i even quarrel with my friends cos they were making jest of me...we didnt talk for days
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Realdeals(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
Gbenga Adeboye

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by afecgivers: 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?

Why would you pick my MICHAEL Jackson? Haba i don't like cheating...infact I'm suspecting op is the killer of MJ. E still dey pain me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by martineverest(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
kalvoken:

grin grin grin grin

Hearing that he is dead after falling in love with their lyrics pained me. I no lie o
pele
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Thayay(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
I cried for days hearing Avicii's death. It was like i lost my own brother cry..... Avicii forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Harrykaey: 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
Adetunji Serubawon Adeleke
Oko oloyun
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by 360command: 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
DJ arafat

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
tunde202:

Sorry about their loss, have lost mine too.

smileythanks.
Sorry.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by JayPeeOham: 9:22pm On May 03, 2020
rottencorpse:

What's yours?

OP it would have been better you split it by saying 1 from Nigeria and 1 from outside Nigeria...so there can be a balance!!

For me, MJ and John Okpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.