Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Truth About Corona Virus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth About Corona Virus (1693 Views)

Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure / Let This Shape Take Your Mind Away From Corona Virus (mr Shape) / The Sad Truth About Corona Virus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2020
OP made his presentation with fact and figures and that speak volume of how excellently he'll perform in research field.

Thanks for the enlightening piece.. Keep it rolling

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:15am On May 05, 2020
OP's points have a lot of merits. Personally, having gone through the pieces of evidence I could gather supporting that COV is a bioweapon and those supporting that it's natural, I don't have a definitive stand yet.

There are also strong (maybe seemingly so) pieces of evidence in support of the notion that the virus outbreak is natural.

Still need to learn more with an open mind.

However, anything is possible since many things in this world are not really as they seem.

Can OtemAtum, Afromentalist, LordReed, etc. please contribute to this topic?

I think interested readers here can benefit from the opinions of other members, backed with evidence, just like OP has done.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by LordReed(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2020
musicwriter:
Remember before I went on break, I said the US blamed the disease spreading out from Fort Derrick on vaping. It was a cover-up.

On August, 27 2019 (two weeks after Fort Derrick lab was shut down), news broke out that ''mysterious vaping lung injuries may have flown under regulatory radar'' It was reported by top US media networks and internationally; including the US's own NBC news. See attached image. Google it. I don't want to add links.

As a mater of fact, this part shouldn't be news to anybody that follows international news. If you follow international news, you'll have noticed that there've been reports of vaping disease in the US since last year. Vaping is smoking electronic cigarette. When I heard the news, it didn't make sense to me that vaping (a safer type of cigarette smoking) was killing people in America while real cigarette itself doesn't. Again, that was the time corona virus began spreading in the US and across the world but it was covered-up.

To be continued.....................................................

Did people who didn't vape have this vaping lung disease?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by LordReed(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2020
musicwriter:
In the video below, Dr. Buttar, a top US doctor opens up on truth about corona virus. He was former Bill Gates doctor, so he knows about the Gates angle.

In the below TV interview, he explained how COVID-19 was created and how Dr. Anthony Fauci (director of US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) outsourced the research to the Wuhan lab in China against American moratorium i.e against Obama's ban. He blasts Bill Gates as he exposes the fake corona virus pandemic.

NB: Download the video before they delete it from Youtube. It has been a battle keeping the video online.

Top US doctor opens up on the truth about corona virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x19P6dGBYSo

To be continued......................................................

Former Bill Gates doctor? What does that mean?

What is Dr Buttar's speciality? Is he a pathologist or epidemiologist?
Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by hayoholla(m): 4:08am On May 08, 2020
But Dr Rashid has a notorious reputation for using unethical methods for treating patients. He's also a conspiracy theorist and has his license suspended twice. He's also accused of selling drugs not approved by the FDA. So his character too is questionable, more like those he accused in that video
Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by symbianDON(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2020
this is an interesting read. thanks op. I always knew there were things the world didn't know about this Covid thing. wish this could grace FrontPage....but it's not snake news
Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by musicwriter(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2020
gensteejay:
OP's points have a lot of merits. Personally, having gone through the pieces of evidence I could gather supporting that COV is a bioweapon and those supporting that it's natural, I don't have a definitive stand yet.

There are also strong (maybe seemingly so) pieces of evidence in support of the notion that the virus outbreak is natural.

Still need to learn more with an open mind.

However, anything is possible since many things in this world are not really as they seem.

Can OtemAtum, Afromentalist, LordReed, etc. please contribute to this topic?

I think interested readers here can benefit from the opinions of other members, backed with evidence, just like OP has done.

The virus is not natural. Its not even a subject for debate because it was produced in a ''gain of function'' research.

The virus is not natural, its just that the truth is not being allowed to come out.

French scientist, Prof. Luc Montagnier (the person who discovered HIV AIDS virus) of which he won the Nobel price for medicine in 2008, has already said COVID-19 was manufactured in a laboratory. He said so on live TV!!. Check Youtube or Google it. All independent sources unanimously agree that it was manufactured. The truth is just being hidden by major Western news network, that's why its not being picked up by others, since they set the pace for whats news worthy globally and whats not news worthy.

See attached image, I don't want to add links as it would be an alibi to ban me.

Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
musicwriter:

The virus is not natural. Its not even a subject for debate because it was produced in a ''gain of function'' research.

Please, don't delete your account. Many of us here learn a lot from your posts and threads, and Nigerians that will reach adulthood soon will also need to study your threads to break free from the mental slavery of religion.

However, if you delete your account now, it will be difficult to find your threads. I entreat you to please change your mind and stay.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:39am On May 17, 2020
@musicwriter, Please do not deactivate your account for any reason. Even if you are quitting Nairaland, please leave your account. I've learnt a lot from your threads.
Re: The Truth About Corona Virus by Mouhstorph5(m): 12:18am On May 18, 2020
Op, for whatever reason you might think of, kindly rescind your decision of leaving Nairaland. Remember nothing is given on a platter of gold.

Your book broaden my horizon on how we've been enslaved post independence and how, plus why we'll still be, if prompt steps are not taken.

You're an inspiration to those who seek the truth, and you'll surely be to the younger generations who wouldn't stand the way of being enslave by any means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schools Reopening Soon After The Inter State Lockdown Is Eased- FG / UNILORIN: The Eagle Has Landed And All Eyes On Him / IMSU College Of Medicine Graduates 55 Doctors After Ten Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.